ImageImageImage

Sat May 21, 2022. 8:30 pm EST. Miami @ Boston. Eastern Conference FInals (1-1)

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Re: Sat May 21, 2022. Miami @ Boston. Eastern Conference FInals (1-1) 

Post#101 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 7:41 am

HEATVols865 wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:ESPN says we lost cuz Celts went smaller. Spo will make the adjustments.

We'll see.

It was a great year, regardless.

Spo will adjust? GTFOH with that nonsense!

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Spo will adjust his smallballs and do it quite well
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,695

Post#102 » by HEATVols865 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:41 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:I’m digging more into the numbers and I’m just confused af at what’s going on with Bam. Like why are we not using him more on offense and why is he not taking it upon himself to be assertive regardless?

Like Tyler his a 9% higher usage than Bam and Bam is averaging more PPG and scoring way more efficiently than Tyler on 5 less shot attempts a game. Why in the world is that not reversed? You need that inside out game.

Bam is having his most efficient scoring playoffs ever, he’s having his most impactful playoffs ever despite the lack of scoring and playmaking from him due to a huge decrease in usage and shot attempts. Just imagine if his offense was just at his season averages at least.

This guy has been neutered in the offense right now and I’m not pointing any fingers I’m saying as a group they need to get together and figure it out because this is unacceptable.

He’s averaging 14 on 8 shots, give this dude 15 shots a game and he’s giving you 23-25 a night easily. That’s the exact scoring punch Jimmy needs next to him and a scoring punch that would make the team better.

Take a shot away from strus, take one from Gabe, take 1 or 2 from Jimmy, take 3 from Herro. There are ways to make up for this and give you a more efficient scoring punch next to Jimmy.

It almost feels like Jimmy Spo and bam got together before the playoffs and decided Jimmy would carry the offense and Bam would carry the defense and everyone else would just fall in line and fill their roles because both of them have been elite on those ends of the court in these playoffs.

Just makes no sense to me.

That’s it. You’re not a Heat fan. You’re a Bam fan, period. Best playoffs. Most efficient. IT DOESN’T MATTER IF WE ARE LOSING AND HE DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE OR SEEM TO WANT TO CHANGE!

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#103 » by HEATVols865 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:43 am

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
You will never know. If you knew, the Celtics would know. Just sit back and shut your fanboy ass up lol

You come on here and just say the dumbest **** night after night lol. Idk if I’ve ever seen you legit talk basketball without spouting off some nonsense, your brand is strong

Haha. I trust Spo. Anything you write i completely skip. You keep repeating yourself. Your ocd is triggered. Relax and accept the outcome. I unsubscribed to your logic a long time ago buddy.

I love ya though

He loves Bam. You love Spo. THEY BOTH SUCK AND ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#104 » by HEATVols865 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:44 am

harlem_ball wrote:The GM failed Spo by giving him old players. Spo needs younger 2 way players. He's not a guy that knows how to juggle veteran leaders that need to play full time cuz he wears em out and he doesn't think he needs to change that. But his system is too uptempo so something has to give.

He’s a stubborn idiot.

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#105 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 7:45 am

Remember when Herro thought he was in the same conversation as L Doncic?

harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#106 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 7:47 am

HEATVols865 wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:The GM failed Spo by giving him old players. Spo needs younger 2 way players. He's not a guy that knows how to juggle veteran leaders that need to play full time cuz he wears em out and he doesn't think he needs to change that. But his system is too uptempo so something has to give.

He’s a stubborn idiot.

I love how the Heat GM signed Yurt to a two year contract and Spo immediately shelves him for life.

Dysfunctional family lol

harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#107 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 7:56 am

Remember when Jimmy made Spo snap and then Haslem snapped?

harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#108 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 8:00 am

HEATVols865 wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
You come on here and just say the dumbest **** night after night lol. Idk if I’ve ever seen you legit talk basketball without spouting off some nonsense, your brand is strong

Haha. I trust Spo. Anything you write i completely skip. You keep repeating yourself. Your ocd is triggered. Relax and accept the outcome. I unsubscribed to your logic a long time ago buddy.

I love ya though

Yes way to simplify the logic so a 1st grader can follow your simpleminded construct.

Have you even read YURTGATE?

harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#109 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 8:07 am

Here, here! To a great year boys, girls, and non-binarys!

8-)

gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,476

Post#110 » by gom » Fri May 20, 2022 1:46 pm

HEATVols865 wrote:
gom wrote:
Flash4thewin wrote:At least we don’t have to hear the let’s go Celtic chant in Miami until game 5.

That was horrible to hear. I can't imagine how the players felt.

After how they played, I hope they felt humiliated and wanting to go out for blood. Those players don’t deserve to have their feelings cared about. They’ve been coddled enough. Man up. This is the Miami Heat goddamn it! This is Heat Culture and those clowns, other than Jimmy, were anything but Heat Culture. I hope they all have nightmares of those chants but in reality I’m sure Bam was out partying and Herro was out cheating on his girl. The HEAT are above these players and I care about the franchise, b*tches, I mean, players come and go.

Tough love, brother, but lay it on.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 40,004

Post#111 » by KingDavid » Fri May 20, 2022 1:54 pm

marson wrote:
KingDavid wrote:
Read on Twitter

Boy we are in trouble

Al Horford is really the key for them.

This is the same guy that locked up Embiid too in the playoffs and then you add Robert Williams to the mix.

Bam is a scared kid being bullied by 2 chads out there. If we only had Myers Leonard still :lol:

Actually they're out there switching. Bam had guards on him all night under the basket. We didn't exploit it.

But yes I hate facing Horford for this reason.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
gom

Post#112 » by gom » Fri May 20, 2022 1:57 pm

3ballbomber wrote:Celtics run happened right after this clean block by Herro. Key play that wld've gave us huge momentum.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Man, this is the truth. Herro finally gets a good defensive play and they take it away. bull. That's not why we lost though.
gom

Post#113 » by gom » Fri May 20, 2022 2:03 pm

Wiltside wrote:It’s a series. Top of the world when you win, sky is falling when you don’t.

We’re a good team. We’re better than we’ve shown tonight. Team should be pissed after dropping this one at home. We’ll be going into a hostile environment to get the W, but we’ve got enough to win this series. Just need to play better and execute on both sides of the ball.

This is where I'm at too. We weren't as good as the 3rd quarter of the first game and we're not as bad as last night. Without Tucker it's going to be hard, but I expect a reaction. We have two games in Boston to get one win and get HCA back, but we can also get 7 wins and just finish this up. 7 wins. That's how close we are, and I'd rather have Butler than anyone else right now to get it done.
gom

Post#114 » by gom » Fri May 20, 2022 2:07 pm

HEATVols865 wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

I love ya though

Finally someone who sees the real truth! Thank you!

P.S. Did you forget to bless our thread? We are waiting.
HeatingUp3
Veteran
And1: 4,924

Post#115 » by HeatingUp3 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:09 pm

Sign D-Wade for a 10 day contract :lol:
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,300

Post#116 » by goodboy » Fri May 20, 2022 2:09 pm

Grand master op

idk about this one OP
Bright
gom

Post#117 » by gom » Fri May 20, 2022 2:15 pm

goodboy wrote:Grand master op

idk about this one OP

I was less confident last night when I started it after hearing about Tucker. I had doubts about the team early on, but they earned my trust. I would be a hypocrite if I didn't back them now, when they need me, and I might have a thousand marks against me, but this I can do. Next man up. Whatever. I don't want to just win. I would like to squeeze every bit of green ochre from their spleens. Smiling all the time. I would post another gif but you probably get it.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,414

Post#118 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri May 20, 2022 2:26 pm

HEATVols865 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:I’m digging more into the numbers and I’m just confused af at what’s going on with Bam. Like why are we not using him more on offense and why is he not taking it upon himself to be assertive regardless?

Like Tyler his a 9% higher usage than Bam and Bam is averaging more PPG and scoring way more efficiently than Tyler on 5 less shot attempts a game. Why in the world is that not reversed? You need that inside out game.

Bam is having his most efficient scoring playoffs ever, he’s having his most impactful playoffs ever despite the lack of scoring and playmaking from him due to a huge decrease in usage and shot attempts. Just imagine if his offense was just at his season averages at least.

This guy has been neutered in the offense right now and I’m not pointing any fingers I’m saying as a group they need to get together and figure it out because this is unacceptable.

He’s averaging 14 on 8 shots, give this dude 15 shots a game and he’s giving you 23-25 a night easily. That’s the exact scoring punch Jimmy needs next to him and a scoring punch that would make the team better.

Take a shot away from strus, take one from Gabe, take 1 or 2 from Jimmy, take 3 from Herro. There are ways to make up for this and give you a more efficient scoring punch next to Jimmy.

It almost feels like Jimmy Spo and bam got together before the playoffs and decided Jimmy would carry the offense and Bam would carry the defense and everyone else would just fall in line and fill their roles because both of them have been elite on those ends of the court in these playoffs.

Just makes no sense to me.

That’s it. You’re not a Heat fan. You’re a Bam fan, period. Best playoffs. Most efficient. IT DOESN’T MATTER IF WE ARE LOSING AND HE DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE OR SEEM TO WANT TO CHANGE!

Bruh WHAT?! I’m literally saying in the post that Spo needs to use him more offensively and Bam needs to be more assertive himself because we know what he’s capable of, we’ve seen it before and it would make the TEAM better if Jimmy has a reliable scoring punch next to him. How is this any different than you all crying for Bam to shoot more?

Don’t talk to me about being a Heat fan, you constantly **** on the Heat from top to bottom. You **** on Jimmy all season. Bam can get the **** out of here tomorrow if it brings in someone like Embiid because the TEAM would be better. Bam isn’t even my favorite player on the Heat lmao
#FreeBam
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,819

Post#119 » by al bondiga » Fri May 20, 2022 2:37 pm

don't think Rob and Horford are much better than theis and kanter ... it is it's just that Boston defense works a lot better and bam was not as corrupted as he is now... he still knew he was not an undersized Center but a nimble power forward
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 29,337

Post#120 » by AirP. » Fri May 20, 2022 2:40 pm

Read on Twitter

Return to Miami Heat