ImageImageImage

**Fantasy Trade Thread** Updated for 2023

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 38,372

Re: **Fantasy Trade Thread 2022** 

Post#41 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:58 am

Beenie wrote:
Kobewade11 wrote:
Beenie wrote:Klay and Wiseman for Bam and Duncan

Preinjuried Klay is the epidome of Spo's oncourt fantasy

Im actually curious as to what kind of return they’d be looking to get in exchange for Wiseman

In this case, it would be the cost of moving off of Klay's 40M next season.

To say that GS' tax bill is enormous is an understatement.

Bam and Duncan combined salaries are less than Klay and Wiseman's and the few mil they'd be saving is multipied by the luxury tax savings.

It would also allow them to let Looney walk as a free agent with Bam as their new C so they'd save a load there.

With Poole and Kuminga, Klay seems like an overpriced surplus moving forward.

Thank god we would never do that
#FreeBam
#Klutch
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#42 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:59 am

SoFlaKingReal wrote:I wouldnt count too much on Brictor. Nice 7th man type, but once you increase his minutes the flaws overdribbling and poor efficiency become more noticeable.

Highly disagree
#FreeBam
#Klutch
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 23,658

Post#43 » by twix2500 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:36 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Yes but who has someone making $21M on their team they want to trade for him and if so is that someone the Hawks want to bring back? If they trade for someone like Gobert would Utah rather have Gallinari or Huerter? I’d guess the younger guy. It’s just going to matter on the teams preference.

If Utah was to trade Gobert it would be to acquire Collins and draft picks. The rest is just cap filler. As much as you don't like Duncan I don't like Hueter. I think he is a bad player. He is not good at anything. Hueter and Duncan have the same contract and Hueter never been as good as Duncan

Huerter is a better all around player imo and 5 years younger
Hueter is garbage all around. Mediocre all around player is a bad nba player. You have to great at something.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#44 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:20 pm

twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
If Utah was to trade Gobert it would be to acquire Collins and draft picks. The rest is just cap filler. As much as you don't like Duncan I don't like Hueter. I think he is a bad player. He is not good at anything. Hueter and Duncan have the same contract and Hueter never been as good as Duncan

Hueter is garbage all around. Mediocre all around player is a bad nba player. You have to great at something.

Better and more efficient all around scorer, shot better from 3 this season which is the only thing Duncan is good at, better passer, better defender
#FreeBam
#Klutch
twix2500
RealGM

Post#45 » by twix2500 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:28 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Better and more efficient all around scorer, shot better from 3 this season which is the only thing Duncan is good at, better passer, better defender
Hueter best shooting is below Duncan worse. Hueter and Duncan are role players. Comparing who sucks worse at what both suck at is stupid. If you depend on Hueter on anything outside of shooting the opponent wins. And even in shooting Hueter cant hurt you much.

Yall have to understand stars are responsible for being versatile because they are elite at multiple things. Good role players are elite at one or two things. Mediocre and Average loses in the NBA.

Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 73,383

Post#46 » by Wiltside » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:30 pm

DayofMourning wrote:Doesn't Ayton to Utah and Gobert to PHX make a lot of sense.

For what Phoenix want their bigs to do offensively, Gobert would be a good fit tbh. Still expensive and certainly not the scorer that Ayton can be, but Rudy and Bridges would be a scary defensive duo.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#47 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:30 pm

twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:Hueter is garbage all around. Mediocre all around player is a bad nba player. You have to great at something.

Hueter best shooting is below Duncan worse. Hueter and Duncan are role players. Comparing who sucks worse at what both suck at is stupid. If you depend on Hueter on anything outside of shooting the opponent wins. And even in shooting Hueter cant hurt you much.

Yall have to understand stars are responsible for being versatile because they are elite at multiple things. Good role players are elite at one or two things. Mediocre and Average loses in the NBA.

Huerter was a better shooter than Duncan this season…defense passing etc. matters as well lol you can’t discredit every area of the game just because Duncan is one dimensional
#FreeBam
#Klutch
twix2500
RealGM

Post#48 » by twix2500 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:33 pm

Wiltside wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:Doesn't Ayton to Utah and Gobert to PHX make a lot of sense.

For what Phoenix want their bigs to do offensively, Gobert would be a good fit tbh. Still expensive and certainly not the scorer that Ayton can be, but Rudy and Bridges would be a scary defensive duo.
Not sure what Phoenix goal is. I agree Ayton isn't a max player. But hell I agree that Gobery and Bam shouldn't be either. Even thou Bam is actually not a Max player, his salary is a smudge below it.

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#49 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:34 pm

They must be sick they took Ayton over Luka
#FreeBam
#Klutch
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#50 » by Wiltside » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:35 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:They must be sick they took Ayton over Luka

Looked dumb at the time. Looks even dumber now.

They even had Luka’s old coach as their HC at the time. Cmon bruh.

This one stinks of Sarver pulling an ultimatum to sell tickets for the hometown kid.
twix2500
RealGM

Post#51 » by twix2500 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:36 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Huerter was a better shooter than Duncan this season…defense passing etc. matters as well lol you can’t discredit every area of the game just because Duncan is one dimensional
Hueter is a bad defender and passer. If your depending on Hueter to be your defender is why Atlanta sucks defensively lmao. Hueter is a bad player all around. Hueter best shooting is Duncan worse

Atlanta was bad because they had to depend on a player like Hueter.

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#52 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:37 pm

Wiltside wrote:

This one stinks of Sarver pulling an ultimatum to sell tickets for the hometown kid.

That’s definitely what it was lol I understand drafting Euro guys can be risky but Luka was as close to a sure thing as you can get
#FreeBam
#Klutch
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#53 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:38 pm

twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:Hueter best shooting is below Duncan worse. Hueter and Duncan are role players. Comparing who sucks worse at what both suck at is stupid. If you depend on Hueter on anything outside of shooting the opponent wins. And even in shooting Hueter cant hurt you much.

Hueter is a bad defender and passer. If your depending on Hueter to be your defender is why Atlanta sucks defensively lmao. Hueter is a bad player all around. Hueter best shooting is Duncan worse

Atlanta was bad because they had to depend on a player like Hueter.

Agree to disagree. They both suck, Duncan sucks more. Hopefully he’s traded along with Herro and picks for an all star as strictly salary filler
#FreeBam
#Klutch
twix2500
RealGM

Post#54 » by twix2500 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:41 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Wiltside wrote:

That’s definitely what it was lol I understand drafting Euro guys can be risky but Luka was as close to a sure thing as you can get
I think it was Luka agent that pushed him away from Phoenix and Atlanta. During the draft there are some negotiations behind closed doors with agents and the teams who are interested in drafting a player. There were rumors that Luka wanted to be in Dallas. And its likely his agent made it happen.

The Indiana Pacers wanted to draft Kobe, but Kobe wanted to be in a big market. Pacers tried to call and interview Kobe and he wouldn't answer none of the calls. That is why teams skipped over him and Charlotte traded Kobe after drafting him

Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#55 » by Wiltside » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:42 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Wiltside wrote:

Kid was dominating the upper level of Euroleague from like 16. He was always going to be special. Phoenix fumbled the bag, but I have NFI what Sacramento were thinking. They even had Vlade in the FO, he should have known at minimum.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#56 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:44 pm

Wiltside wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Wiltside wrote:

Kid was dominating the upper level of Euroleague from like 16. He was always going to be special. Phoenix fumbled the bag, but I have NFI what Sacramento were thinking. They even had Vlade in the FO, he should have known at minimum.

Yea I was going to say it could always be worse and you could’ve been the kings taking Bagley instead lmao! Unreal. To be fair Bagley was a helluva player though and looked to have Bosh like potential, injuries have screwed him
#FreeBam
#Klutch
twix2500
RealGM

Post#57 » by twix2500 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:46 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Wiltside wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Yea I was going to say it could always be worse and you could’ve been the kings taking Bagley instead lmao! Unreal. To be fair Bagley was a helluva player though and looked to have Bosh like potential, injuries have screwed him
I thought Heat should of taken a chance at trading for Bagley. As much as everyone on this board wanted Woods. Bagley has the same talents as Woods.

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#58 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:47 pm

twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Wiltside wrote:

I thought Heat should of taken a chance at trading for Bagley. As much as everyone on this board wanted Woods. Bagley has the same talents as Woods.

He’s just nowhere near the shooter Woods is and that’s a must if we’re going to be adding a starter to move Tucker to the bench
#FreeBam
#Klutch
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 82,730

Post#59 » by DayofMourning » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:54 pm

I don't know that Bagley would even be on our radar. His defense is considered to be pretty low level.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,680

Post#60 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:54 pm

twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Wiltside wrote:

Bagley plays zero defense. He is horrid on defense.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!

Return to Miami Heat