ImageImageImage

MIA @ ATL 3/27 7:30PM HAVE SOME PRIDE!

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,766

Re: MIA @ ATL 3/27 7:30PM HAVE SOME PRIDE! 

Post#421 » by QUIZ » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:56 am

Slot Machine wrote:
Temuhjan wrote:
HIF wrote:I think being a Lebron fan and not a Heat fan you don't realise that teams like Detroit could easily beat us when we don't have any big men. Wade tried to go out there and make a difference - offensively he did to an extent but he had no speed defensively. Atlanta were nothing special - we were just poor.

Correction: Ex-LeBron fans. Since "going home", his FG% went way down. LeBron has to cover for K.Love defensively on top of minding his own business and he simply isn't the same dominant self anymore.

Anyway, I sincerely hope and I think White will be back for this game. He will manhandle Drummond and Monroe show us he is a Top 5 Center in the L.

So you used to be a LeBron fan, but he got worse so you stopped being a fan?

:lol:
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 40,024

Post#422 » by KingDavid » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Temuhjan wrote:
Slot Machine wrote:So you used to be a LeBron fan, but he got worse so you stopped being a fan?

My beef with Bron is how he allowed Rich Paul dictates personnel matters in Cleveland based upon his private commercial agenda. It is wrong. It is myopic. It is unethical.

The ex-post fact that Bron is not as good as he once was confirms there is not much to miss for not rooting for Bron no more. With hindsight, the fact Bron bolt for Cleveland is actually a blessing in disguise.

Holy ****.

You're the ultimate bandwagoner.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 40,024

Post#423 » by KingDavid » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:27 pm

3ballbomber wrote:^^OMFG this kid

He has to be trolling us now. There's no way that's true. He just dissected what it means to be a bandwagoner. Perfectly.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#424 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:40 pm

stop feeding the trolls.
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,046

Post#425 » by 3ballbomber » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:53 pm

KingDavid wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:^^OMFG this kid

He has to be trolling us now. There's no way that's true. He just dissected what it means to be a bandwagoner. Perfectly.

lol....or he could be that much of a dense cap. I wouldn't put it passed some of these fans.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
Temuhjan
Sixth Man
And1: 324

Post#426 » by Temuhjan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:26 am

KingDavid wrote:
Temuhjan wrote:
Slot Machine wrote:So you used to be a LeBron fan, but he got worse so you stopped being a fan?

My beef with Bron is how he allowed Rich Paul dictates personnel matters in Cleveland based upon his private commercial agenda. It is wrong. It is myopic. It is unethical.

The ex-post fact that Bron is not as good as he once was confirms there is not much to miss for not rooting for Bron no more. With hindsight, the fact Bron bolt for Cleveland is actually a blessing in disguise.

Holy ****.

You're the ultimate bandwagoner.

I could not have foreseen Bron's regression 6 months ago when I quit being a Bron fans. Can I? 8-)

Return to Miami Heat