ImageImageImage

Random Be Safe Papis Thoughts; XVIIII

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,302

Re: Random Be Safe Papis Thoughts; XVIIII 

Post#901 » by goodboy » Wed Jan 3, 2018 10:32 pm

DayofMourning wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:I'm washed brehs. Using one of my few games a year to take some girl I have almost absolutely no chance of sleeping with, to watch the Lakers. Missed all the Heat game opportunities this szn already I think.

Claims she likes basketball but alluded to Lebron still being on the Heat and called the Lakers the Warriors.

Spoiler:

Good idea to wash before a date, Bish. Good thinking.

My wife doesn't know much about basketball either. She knows the big name Heatles. She knows they throw an orange ball through a hoop. She enjoys the half time show and the mascots more than the game.

Does she know you're a retired mod on a prominent basketball website DoM?
Bright
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 81,197

Post#902 » by DayofMourning » Wed Jan 3, 2018 10:38 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:I'm washed brehs. Using one of my few games a year to take some girl I have almost absolutely no chance of sleeping with, to watch the Lakers. Missed all the Heat game opportunities this szn already I think.

Claims she likes basketball but alluded to Lebron still being on the Heat and called the Lakers the Warriors.

Spoiler:

My wife doesn't know much about basketball either. She knows the big name Heatles. She knows they throw an orange ball through a hoop. She enjoys the half time show and the mascots more than the game.

Yeah. She doesn't place much value in our board brotherhood. She'd rather I be getting rich, working 32 hours a week, so she can make more babies.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#903 » by goodboy » Wed Jan 3, 2018 10:55 pm

DayofMourning wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:

Yeah. She doesn't place much value in our board brotherhood. She'd rather I be getting rich, working 32 hours a week, so she can make more babies.

This doesnt put alot of hope in my quest for stardom then. Need a back up plan.
Bright
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#904 » by DayofMourning » Wed Jan 3, 2018 11:08 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:Does she know you're a retired mod on a prominent basketball website DoM?

You're a star on this board, buddy. Has anyone else got 100K And1's? Better cash those in, then invest. Maybe real estate? Get your license and then you get access to the juicy MLS listings so you can start buying duplexes and triplexes. Rent them babies out and make some sweet cash flow. Then write a book about it. Stepwise plan to superstardom!
goodboy
RealGM

Post#905 » by goodboy » Wed Jan 3, 2018 11:14 pm

DayofMourning wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:

You're a star on this board, buddy. Has anyone else got 100K And1's? Better cash those in, then invest. Maybe real estate? Get your license and then you get access to the juicy MLS listings so you can start buying duplexes and duplexes. Rent them babies out and make some sweet cash flow. Then write a book about it. Stepwise plan to superstardom!

Going to copy paste this on my microsoft word 2007 and save it DoM, this is perfect, just what I needed to kick start my journey.
Bright
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#906 » by DayofMourning » Wed Jan 3, 2018 11:17 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:This doesnt put alot of hope in my quest for stardom then. Need a back up plan.

You're a star on this board, buddy. Has anyone else got 100K And1's? Better cash those in, then invest. Maybe real estate? Get your license and then you get access to the juicy MLS listings so you can start buying duplexes and duplexes. Rent them babies out and make some sweet cash flow. Then write a book about it. Stepwise plan to superstardom!

Going to copy paste this on my microsoft word 2007 and save it DoM, this is perfect, just what I needed to kick start my journey.

Go ahead and get started ASAP. Before a woman steals your heart, has your baby, and then gives you a to do list. Damn to do lists ruin everything.
Dr_Heat
RealGM
And1: 96,866

Post#907 » by Dr_Heat » Wed Jan 3, 2018 11:20 pm

Larrybird.gif
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
goodboy
RealGM

Post#908 » by goodboy » Wed Jan 3, 2018 11:24 pm

DayofMourning wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:

Go ahead and get started ASAP. Before a woman steals your heart, has your baby, and then gives you a to do list. Damn to do lists ruin everything.

She will not harvest my soon to be 100k and1's to the black market DoM.

Bright
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#909 » by HeatFanLifer » Thu Jan 4, 2018 12:20 am

Gonna be the only person on here to drive a two door civic not covered in snow tomorrow.
OP for NBA FT record
goodboy
RealGM

Post#910 » by goodboy » Thu Jan 4, 2018 2:58 am

Nice post
Bright
Dr_Heat
RealGM
And1: 96,866

Post#911 » by Dr_Heat » Thu Jan 4, 2018 2:58 am

HeatWillRise wrote:Nice post

Not working buddy
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
goodboy
RealGM

Post#912 » by goodboy » Thu Jan 4, 2018 3:31 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:Gonna be the only person on here to drive a two door civic not covered in snow tomorrow.

us honda owners need to stick together HFL

due pm me when making future gts
Bright
BaffLer
Assistant Coach
And1: 9,370

Post#913 » by BaffLer » Thu Jan 4, 2018 6:33 am

To anyone here who knows how to drive manual, how long does it take to learn? I've driven automatic all my life. It's convenient, no need to do all this extra work, and I've heard freeways with traffic and hills on manual suck. But I was on youtube and I found myself in the car section for some reason and I was looking at all these dudes driving stick and thought to myself "can't be that hard. Right?"

Now I can't stop picturing myself in some manual muscle car shifting gears. :lol:
Sgt P
Sixth Man
And1: 2,552

Post#914 » by Sgt P » Thu Jan 4, 2018 6:51 am

BaffLer wrote:To anyone here who knows how to drive manual, how long does it take to learn? I've driven automatic all my life. It's convenient, no need to do all this extra work, and I've heard freeways with traffic and hills on manual suck. But I was on youtube and I found myself in the car section for some reason and I was looking at all these dudes driving stick and thought to myself "can't be that hard. Right?"

Now I can't stop picturing myself in some manual muscle car shifting gears. :lol:

More involved driving. No hard but you will burn out your clutch a few times until you get the hang of it. Neutral is your friend in traffic. You need to learn your when to change gears by the sound & feel of your engine.

I suggest you practice in a parking lot of taking off, learning the friction point. Until it gets second nature to you.
(Try 50 times taking off from a standstill (without stalling) - that is the hardest part. Changing gears while moving is easy.
" Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." said C.P.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 146,364

Post#915 » by MettaWorldPanda » Fri Jan 5, 2018 1:50 am

Anyone invested in Bitcoin or any other form of cryptocurrency? Thoughts? Beleivers and nay sayers
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 40,014

Post#916 » by KingDavid » Fri Jan 5, 2018 2:04 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:Anyone invested in Bitcoin or any other form of cryptocurrency? Thoughts? Beleivers and nay sayers

Lol...I'm in it and up 300% in Ripple. Some crazy ass percentage in PRL. Ripple might be a red herring though but I'm holding. Doing fk-tons of overtime (oh lawd the taxes) to keep throwing at those, FunFair, trx, prl. Plan on diversifying whatever hits and just keep growing from there. I'm trying to find the next wave daily.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#917 » by MettaWorldPanda » Fri Jan 5, 2018 2:25 am

KingDavid wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:Anyone invested in Bitcoin or any other form of cryptocurrency? Thoughts? Beleivers and nay sayers

Lol...I'm in it and up 300% in Ripple. Some crazy ass percentage in PRL. Ripple might be a red herring though but I'm holding. Doing fk-tons of overtime (oh lawd the taxes) to keep throwing at those, FunFair, trx, prl. Plan on diversifying whatever hits and just keep growing from there. I'm trying to find the next wave daily.

Been hearing alot of good things about Ripple but have also heard about the potential red herring. Are you on coinbase? I dont have anything invested yet as i'm still in the research phase but a few friends of mine are knee deep in it so it's peaked my curiosty. One has a full btc that he bought for 2k early. I'm so jealous :lol:
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 40,014

Post#918 » by KingDavid » Fri Jan 5, 2018 5:38 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
KingDavid wrote:

Been hearing alot of good things about Ripple but have also heard about the potential red herring. Are you on coinbase? I dont have anything invested yet as i'm still in the research phase but a few friends of mine are knee deep in it so it's peaked my curiosty. One has a full btc that he bought for 2k early. I'm so jealous :lol:

Yes I'm on coinbase. Btc isn't my wave. I'm trying to buy volume early on with legitimate companies.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#919 » by MettaWorldPanda » Fri Jan 5, 2018 5:59 am

KingDavid wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
KingDavid wrote:Lol...I'm in it and up 300% in Ripple. Some crazy ass percentage in PRL. Ripple might be a red herring though but I'm holding. Doing fk-tons of overtime (oh lawd the taxes) to keep throwing at those, FunFair, trx, prl. Plan on diversifying whatever hits and just keep growing from there. I'm trying to find the next wave daily.

Yes I'm on coinbase. Btc isn't my wave. I'm trying to buy volume early on with legitimate companies.

I'm itching to jump in on Ripple. Price now at $3.81. I hear you have to jump through a few hoops to get it. Hard to buy with USD from what i hear. Coinbase does not offer it. Need to purchase ether first from coinbase then move into another exchange like bitsane in order to buy it right?
JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 120,010

Post#920 » by JaysRule15 » Fri Jan 5, 2018 6:17 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
KingDavid wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:Been hearing alot of good things about Ripple but have also heard about the potential red herring. Are you on coinbase? I dont have anything invested yet as i'm still in the research phase but a few friends of mine are knee deep in it so it's peaked my curiosty. One has a full btc that he bought for 2k early. I'm so jealous :lol:

I'm itching to jump in on Ripple. Price now at $3.81. I hear you have to jump through a few hoops to get it. Hard to buy with USD from what i hear. Coinbase does not offer it. Need to purchase ether first from coinbase then move into another exchange like bitsane in order to buy it right?

Coinbase is pretty easy to use, Panda. I like their interface.

It just sucks that you can't cash out your investments from Coinbase here because they don't support Canadian currency or deal with Canadian banks, but you shouldn't have that issue.

Currently using QuadrigaCX (which does operate in Canada). Well, still waiting to be verified. I wish I'd caught on to this wave a couple of years ago :noway: .

Return to Miami Heat