ImageImageImage

Playoffs EC Finals Game 6: HEAT @ Pacers 6/1 8:30 PM ET TNT

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Tony15
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,862

Re: Playoffs EC Finals Game 6: HEAT @ Pacers 6/1 8:30 PM ET  

Post#21 » by Tony15 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:28 am

I'm gonna be super pissed if we get off to another slow start in this game.....
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#22 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:35 am

Not sure we can get much more out of wade, he is hurt. What's bosh's excuse? He has been awful all series long.
heatchamp45
Banned User
And1: 18

Post#23 » by heatchamp45 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:42 am

Heat_Fan_87 wrote:Not sure we can get much more out of wade, he is hurt. What's bosh's excuse? He has been awful all series long.

Bosh is soft...................He needs to man up and take control of game 6..............He is very capable if he mansup.................hes done it before.

Lebron told his team yesterday in rage that they cant win on his talent alone...

I guess they took it serious and took care of bussiness.

Lebron is the heat......Theyd be a lottery pick without him.....>and let the record show ive been a heat fan always and was a wade fan from the beginning....

When injuries get a hold of you...its tough.
seminoles1993
Pro Prospect
And1: 130

Post#24 » by seminoles1993 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 am

Listening to wqam right now and a caller made some excellent points in terms of wade and his game. He basically pointed out the fact that the man can't hit an open 18 footer to save his life and players usually become better shooters the longer they're in the league but the guy worries more about signing books and going to fashion shows.
Ps- I wanna see more wade Lebron pick and roll.
FlashFlare
RealGM
And1: 30,615

Post#25 » by FlashFlare » Fri May 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Need to end this here. To end it on the road would be sweet. Gotta go get it, not wait for it. JUST WIN
100% WADEaboo
OtW
Suspended
And1: 1,860

Post#26 » by OtW » Fri May 31, 2013 1:21 pm

As much as I love how Bird fired up the team last night-- chances are he will be suspended. UD's clubbing of Hansborough last season was not as bad and he got suspended for that.

Bird went after the wrong person. It was George that pushed him. But he knew Psycho T was on the court so he thought it was him who did it.

Bird dos overreact and will be dealt with. Though, it's called karma in all honesty for all the **** Tyler does.
WD
RealGM
And1: 3,228

Post#27 » by WD » Fri May 31, 2013 1:41 pm

Lord Hades wrote:End this **** on Saturday.

Nothing else needs to be said
#HEATLifer
WD
RealGM

Post#28 » by WD » Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 pm

seminoles1993 wrote:Listening to wqam right now and a caller made some excellent points in terms of wade and his game. He basically pointed out the fact that the man can't hit an open 18 footer to save his life and players usually become better shooters the longer they're in the league but the guy worries more about signing books and going to fashion shows.
Ps- I wanna see more wade Lebron pick and roll.

I heard the same thing, but I can't agree with anyone who says "can't hit an 18 footer" when Wade did contribute in the previous 2 series....That caller was a classic "kicking a player while he's down" - he probably kicks lbj down also when he doesn't have big games or just last series when everyone said aUD was done....

We live too much in the moment, wonder how POP would have handle this roster?
#HEATLifer
Slot Machine
Head Coach
And1: 4,558

Post#29 » by Slot Machine » Fri May 31, 2013 2:11 pm

DEEP3CL wrote:
StrengthNHonor wrote:who are the referees for the game? I need to know before I know if I feel good about our chances
They usually shorten the pool of refs at this time of year, but I'm betting you guys see Joey Crawford in either Game 6 or 7.

Since it seems like this series is starting to get chippy, Stern will have Mike Bantom send a take no nonsense guy. Crawford, Scott Foster and Dan Crawford are at the top to the list.

I think the league should look into having just one crew officiate a whole series, no different crews every game. I feel this would lead to consistent calls because that crew would know better what to look out for.

That actually makes a lot of sense. They really should do that.

At least yesterday's game wasn't completely bogged down with foul calls like the rest of the series. Anyway, we have to come out quick, none of this digging ourselves out of a hole bs we like to do. And I feel like I've been saying this for awhile but the 3 pointers have to start dropping sometime.
The Bunk wrote:God I hate this fraudulent clown.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
fast-break
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,858

Post#30 » by fast-break » Fri May 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Heat_Fan_87 wrote:Not sure we can get much more out of wade, he is hurt. What's bosh's excuse? He has been awful all series long.

Neither one of those guys have an excuse to play THIS bad...
WD
RealGM

Post#31 » by WD » Fri May 31, 2013 2:44 pm

fast-break wrote:

Just curious, do you work inside or outside, with your mind or with your hands....no need to answer.

Let's say you work with your mind on the inside, say an accountant and you have a serious major migrane, and it's tax time and the pressure is already on you to get people taxes out.......should your expectations be the same?

let's say you were a roofer and you torn an Achilles or something smaller like a herniated disk, should your expectations be the same? It's just not really fair to have the same expectations from a guy WHO CLEARLY has a physical issue. It's just not fair. We've all seen what his man has and can do, why not just adjust his role, get what you can when you can from him and live to play another day.

it's just not fair to have another bookkeeper(bench player) that can do some of your accounting work or a day laborer to lift those shingles to the roof. We could use Miller and/or joel to reduce some of the burdens that we have...

open your minds, it's just not fair.............IMO - Saturday it may be over anyway
#HEATLifer
WD
RealGM

Post#32 » by WD » Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Not gonna defend any players anymore...we're one game away from the finals.........END IT sAT
#HEATLifer
fast-break
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,858

Post#33 » by fast-break » Fri May 31, 2013 2:50 pm

WD wrote:
fast-break wrote:

Just curious, do you work inside or outside, with your mind or with your hands....no need to answer.

Let's say you work with your mind on the inside, say an accountant and you have a serious major migrane, and it's tax time and the pressure is already on you to get people taxes out.......should your expectations be the same?

let's say you were a roofer and you torn an Achilles or something smaller like a herniated disk, should your expectations be the same? It's just not really fair to have the same expectations from a guy WHO CLEARLY has a physical issue. It's just not fair. We've all seen what his man has and can do, why not just adjust his role, get what you can when you can from him and live to play another day.

it's just not fair to have another bookkeeper(bench player) that can do some of your accounting work or a day laborer to lift those shingles to the roof. We could use Miller and/or joel to reduce some of the burdens that we have...

open your minds, it's just not fair.............IMO - Saturday it may be over anyway

Woah...did you just compare a bone bruise to a torn Achilles? Yikes...

Lets hope it's over Saturday.
WD
RealGM

Post#34 » by WD » Fri May 31, 2013 2:52 pm

fast-break wrote:
WD wrote:
fast-break wrote:Neither one of those guys have an excuse to play THIS bad...

Woah...did you just compare a bone bruise to a torn Achilles? Yikes...

Lets hope it's over Saturday.

Yeah, I kinda was on a role there and hoped no one picked up on that, BUT NO didn't really mean to be that extreme, was making a point. It has to be over Saturday, INDY is a bad matchup for us...
#HEATLifer
Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,093

Post#35 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Fri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Let's not suck.

If Birdman gets suspended, that will really suck. We'll either have to play small, or play Joel, and even though some of you will take anything but small, I'm not ready to say playing Joel is the way to go (some of you forget playing Joel is part of what caused our issues in the 2011 Finals, always being 4 on 5 when he's on the floor).

I think the real adjustment to make is to have LeBron be a 4 when we can't have Haslem and Bosh both out there. He has shown the ability to bang with West and not have it affect his game, he has that ability.
Tien
Banned User
And1: 51

Post#36 » by Tien » Fri May 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Miami doesn't win if Bosh and Wade doesn't step up.
Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,093

Post#37 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Fri May 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Tien wrote:Miami doesn't win if Bosh and Wade doesn't step up.

Wade has been getting better as time goes by athletically, even if the numbers don't always look great. I think he'll show something in this game.

Bosh as we all know is always a wildcard. You never know with him. It helps for us to run plays for him and get him engaged early though.

Part of the problem with this series is that we're forced to play big, which has forced Bosh outside on offense more for spacing reasons. His 3 ball has helped some, but he also makes less of a noticeable impact out there.
He's Heating Up
Senior
And1: 129

Post#38 » by He's Heating Up » Fri May 31, 2013 3:34 pm

It's funny, I was in the process of writing "UD is completely useless" before tipoff of game 1 when they were doing the starting line ups, then cancelled the post for some reason.
Shame on me. He has been huge this series.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LruH69VwPAc

harold lewis wrote:See Baynes/Splittler both on the court. First time two european-americans 7 footers on same backcourt since longley/wennington in 90s.
cb1
RealGM
And1: 1,214

Post#39 » by cb1 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:05 pm

He's Heating Up wrote:It's funny, I was in the process of writing "UD is completely useless" before tipoff of game 1 when they were doing the starting line ups, then cancelled the post for some reason.
Shame on me. He has been huge this series.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-1jgNhopNo[/youtube]
Insanity91
Senior
And1: 68

Post#40 » by Insanity91 » Fri May 31, 2013 5:10 pm

Those of you asking Bosh to put on his big boy pants.....it should be pretty evident that he probably wears his sons clothes at this point since he is isn't showing up. Whether it's not getting enough touches, playing against Hibbert, not having enough urgency (saw how much effort he didn't give in getting that rebound last night?) I don't expect anything more than a 10/5 game from him at this point. Which is pretty sad.

LeBron will have to go Demigod in this game for us to win. Hopefully Wade can show up in this closing game and be his partner in crime.

Return to Miami Heat