ImageImageImage

Should Mia be interested in Gordon Hayward?

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,609

Re: Should Mia be interested in Gordon Hayward? 

Post#81 » by Duke4life831 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:17 pm

I think he would be a great fit on this team. Hes a two way player that is averaging 23/6/4 this year so far. I can see a lineup of

Dragic
Winslow
Hayward
Giles
Whiteside

Youre not scoring on that team and you sure as hell aint getting a rebound either.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,471

Post#82 » by Bishop45 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:I think he would be a great fit on this team. Hes a two way player that is averaging 23/6/4 this year so far. I can see a lineup of

Dragic
Winslow
Hayward
Giles
Whiteside

Youre not scoring on that team and you sure as hell aint getting a rebound either.

I don't think he's the best #1 guy out there but he's certainly underrated

Not much incentive for him to come here unless he thought it would be a better situation than the Jazz. Not unless we could get 'Sapp or Griffin to take a look at this team with him. Even then he seems pretty loyal.

Probably only a good idea to max that team out if it meant Griffin, anyhow
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#83 » by Duke4life831 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:I think he would be a great fit on this team. Hes a two way player that is averaging 23/6/4 this year so far. I can see a lineup of

Dragic
Winslow
Hayward
Giles
Whiteside

Not much incentive for him to come here unless he thought it would be a better situation than the Jazz. Not unless we could get 'Sapp or Griffin to take a look at this team with him. Even then he seems pretty loyal.

I personally dont see him going to you guys. I dont think the Miami life is something that intrigues him all that much. I see him staying in Utah or going to Boston to play for Stevens who he absolutely loves.

I personally think hes worth the max, can do it all basically and you can rely on him to get a bucket at the end of games as well. Thats why in my opinion I think Miami should at least kick the tires with him.

I do think you guys have a better chance with Blake. And if you guys were to get Blake I could see a lineup something like

Dragic
Josh Jackson
Winslow
Blake
Whiteside

I personally think the other 5 fits better together. But thats still a really good athletic team right there.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,471

Post#84 » by Bishop45 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:

Dragic
Winslow
Hayward
Giles
Whiteside

I personally dont see him going to you guys. I dont think the Miami life is something that intrigues him all that much. I see him staying in Utah or going to Boston to play for Stevens who he absolutely loves.

I personally think hes worth the max, can do it all basically and you can rely on him to get a bucket at the end of games as well. Thats why in my opinion I think Miami should at least kick the tires with him.

I do think you guys have a better chance with Blake. And if you guys were to get Blake I could see a lineup something like

Dragic
Josh Jackson
Winslow
Blake
Whiteside

I personally think the other 5 fits better together. But thats still a really good athletic team right there.

Boy I would die a million times. Don't think we'd have much of a chance with Griffin or getting Josh Jackson either tho lol. Keep my pinky toes crossed on Jackson
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#85 » by Duke4life831 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:

Dragic
Josh Jackson
Winslow
Blake
Whiteside

Boy I would die a million times. Don't think we'd have much of a chance with Griffin or getting Josh Jackson either tho lol. Keep my pinky toes crossed on Jackson

I think you guys have a legit shot at a top 5 pick this year. You guys just struggle to score which I dont think is that big of a surprise. And I can see Jackson slipping to say 4th or 5th. Looking at the teams below you guys right now in the standings, Boston needs bigs, I can see them taking say a Giles if he proves he is still himself. Philly is in desperate need of a PG, Dallas also desperate need of a PG, PHX is pretty set with their wings in Booker and Warren and seem like theyre trying to get rid of Knight and are fed up with Bledsoe and his injuries.

I just feel like the teams below you guys will be looking for PGs. There are 3 elite PG prospects out there that I dont think anyone would be shocked if they go 1-3. That means Jackson slipping to 4th. And according to guys like Goodman, Evan Daniels, Givony, NBA GMs and scouts love Tatum because of his size, and offensive skill plus his two way potential. So it wouldnt shock me to see Tatum go before Jackson as well. I think both wings would fit well with your team but Jackson is the better fit. I think you guys should embrace your athleticism and Jackson fits that plus hes a better facilitator as well.
walk with me
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,349

Post#86 » by walk with me » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:30 pm

H
E
L
L

N
O
Beenie
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,336

Post#87 » by Beenie » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 am

bump
delanka
Veteran
And1: 16,314

Post#88 » by delanka » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:11 am

I say no to Hayward!
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,432

Post#89 » by RexBoyWonder » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:32 am

We're at least 3 years away from contending. So It's a big "NO" to any non elite superstar over the age of 26.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,247

Post#90 » by twix2500 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:52 am

RexBoyWonder wrote:We're at least 3 years away from contending. So It's a big "NO" to any non elite superstar over the age of 26.
We are currently infinity yrs away. What's up with this 3 yr theory?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Return to Miami Heat