ImageImageImage

GT: Heat Vs. Trash April 7, 7:30 PM EST Trust In #TeamPineapple

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Re: GT: Heat Vs. Trash April 7, 7:30 PM EST Trust In #TeamPineapple 

Post#541 » by goodboy » Sat Apr 8, 2017 3:46 am

Flash4thewin wrote:
goodboy wrote:
J-House wrote:Could you imagine what our record would've been if we had "clicked" earlier?

We would have been 2nd seed with Mion right about now

Not that I am for or against this type of thinking but that basically means to us Mion is a max player to us in this system. The bill is due this offseason. It's going to be an interesting offseason.

Haha nah I was playing. Realistically we would have been 5th at our best imo.
Bright
JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 120,004

Post#542 » by JaysRule15 » Sat Apr 8, 2017 4:28 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
goodboy wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:I think Jays pulled the wool over our eyes. Came into our home. Pillaged us for our AND1's. All we got is a kick in the balls and we thanked him for it on the way out the door.

Buttered us up with the CHA win, gained our trust and BANG. Right in the kisser, stunner'd our asses.

Real Snek in sheeps clothing

Thanks for the And1s boys! Let me know if you need my GT services next season :lol:

And sorry about the Salmons blessing...
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#543 » by goodboy » Sat Apr 8, 2017 4:32 am

JaysRule15 wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
goodboy wrote:Buttered us up with the CHA win, gained our trust and BANG. Right in the kisser, stunner'd our asses.

Real Snek in sheeps clothing

Thanks for the And1s boys! Let me know if you need my GT services next season :lol:

And sorry about the Salmons blessing...

Spoiler:
jk Jay, GT was goatly, had a blast with you and others on board, keep in touch ttyl
Bright
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#544 » by dancing2thabeet » Sat Apr 8, 2017 10:47 am

If I knew traveling is allowed in NBA I would have signed up ages ago. Free money, free fame.
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Post#545 » by gom » Sat Apr 8, 2017 4:01 pm

dancing2thabeet wrote:If I knew traveling is allowed in NBA I would have signed up ages ago. Free money, free fame.

That upset me for about 5 seconds. Then I remembered how we got away with the basket at the end of the Pistons game. We played hard. I'm proud of our team, broken but never beaten. Playoffs would be interesting, but it's looking unlikely.

I'm happy anyway.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
J-House
Veteran
And1: 10,884

Post#546 » by J-House » Sat Apr 8, 2017 4:54 pm

Phuck a chest, my heart hurts. Love this team. No rebuild, only retool :(
OtW
Suspended
And1: 1,860

Post#547 » by OtW » Sat Apr 8, 2017 4:58 pm

I wasn't able to catch the game yesterday, but this was a tough one to swallow. I got emotionally invested in watching this scrappy team and wanted to see how they would do in the play offs, even if it meant getting bitch slapped by the Cavs or that midget IT and Mahcus Smaht. They dug their own grave with this PHIL, ORL, DAL, NYK, and DEN losses. Those 5 right there would have given them a cushion for this rough, upcoming schedule.

I have accepted that we 75% won't make the play-offs. Needing to win out against WAS x2 and a motivated CLE team that wants to keep the #1 seed is a tall task in and of itself, but also hoping that the Pacers don't win out is also a long shot given their cake walk of a schedule.

It's not over until it's over, but this is going to feel a lot like 2015, where the Heat's play off hopes were crushed that final night of the season or so. The team is probably down knowing the odds they have to overcome, even if they don't speak of them publicly.

As Panda mentioned earlier, who would have thought at the beginning of the year that Dion Waiters was the key between making or missing the post-season?
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#548 » by dancing2thabeet » Sat Apr 8, 2017 5:24 pm

gom wrote:
dancing2thabeet wrote:If I knew traveling is allowed in NBA I would have signed up ages ago. Free money, free fame.

That upset me for about 5 seconds. Then I remembered how we got away with the basket at the end of the Pistons game. We played hard. I'm proud of our team, broken but never beaten. Playoffs would be interesting, but it's looking unlikely.

I'm happy anyway.

It was nice to get one win out of it vs Pistons but we're rutinely at the losing end of these calls and it's starting to piss me the fck off.

Not that I blame refs for missing the playoffs, the honor goes to that Knicks game.
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.

Return to Miami Heat