ImageImageImage

Around the NBA 26.0: Who we rooting for now? Playoffs edition

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Who we rooting for now?

Warriors
18%
Spurs
6%
Rockets
4%
Clippers
2%
Thunder
6%
Blazers
1%
Celtics
20%
Raptors
7%
Bucks
14%
Other
21%

Total votes: 95

JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 119,997

Re: Around the NBA 26.0: Who we rooting for now? Playoffs edition 

Post#1021 » by JaysRule15 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:34 am

The two guys that have killed us are Middleton and Thon Maker. I expected Middleton to go off, but Maker just came out of nowhere. Dude has completely locked down JV from doing anything and is getting whatever he wants in the paint. There's no way this guy is 20 years old lol.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1022 » by IggieCC » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:57 am

JaysRule15 wrote:The two guys that have killed us are Middleton and Thon Maker. I expected Middleton to go off, but Maker just came out of nowhere. Dude has completely locked down JV from doing anything and is getting whatever he wants in the paint. There's no way this guy is 20 years old lol.

Middleton is a bonafide Heat killer I think he ended our season with a game winning 3 once smh

Don't know much about Thong Maker but he's popular among us because of his name lol when I saw him play against us he's just a tall skinny dude who shoots 3s didn't leave much impression. But I know that some Bucks fans are high on him and he's taking advantage of the opportunities of Japari being out. He's probably Ibaka's "younger" brother. lol

goodluck next game Jay. you should rock that DeMar DeRozan unstoppable sig for better luck. :)
Spoiler:
0-8 0%FG :rofl:
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,089

Post#1023 » by jbk1234 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:01 am

IggieCC wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'm sorry. But if I'm Casey, I'm telling JV to commit a hard foul on the first drive after that BS. You can't just disrespect my team like that.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1024 » by JaysRule15 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:25 am

IggieCC wrote:
JaysRule15 wrote:The two guys that have killed us are Middleton and Thon Maker. I expected Middleton to go off, but Maker just came out of nowhere. Dude has completely locked down JV from doing anything and is getting whatever he wants in the paint. There's no way this guy is 20 years old lol.

Middleton is a bonafide Heat killer I think he ended our season with a game winning 3 once smh

Don't know much about Thong Maker but he's popular among us because of his name lol when I saw him play against us he's just a tall skinny dude who shoots 3s didn't leave much impression. But I know that some Bucks fans are high on him and he's taking advantage of the opportunities of Japari being out. He's probably Ibaka's "younger" brother. lol

goodluck next game Jay. you should rock that DeMar DeRozan unstoppable sig for better luck. :)
Spoiler:

I only see one way out of this. I have to start making GTs on the Bucks board and give them the Salmons blessing.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1025 » by IggieCC » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 am

JaysRule15 wrote:
IggieCC wrote:

Spoiler:

I only see one way out of this. I have to start making GTs on the Bucks board and give them the Salmons blessing.

I have a Middleton material from our old GT vs Bucks when he was terrorizing our fan base. I'm not sure how useful it is now, but you're welcome to use it in your Bucks GT Jay. That looks like some sort of goodboy variation but I don't even remember what it is anymore. I was going through rough times back then barely benching 75 lb.

Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,737

Post#1026 » by Chalm Down » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:54 am

Yeah, Maker got good out of nowhere lol. I swear he played like 6 mpg vs the Heat this season

He's out there looking like prime Bosh defensively ._.

Read on Twitter
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#1027 » by goodboy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 am

IggieCC wrote:
JaysRule15 wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Middleton is a bonafide Heat killer I think he ended our season with a game winning 3 once smh

Spoiler:

I have a Middleton material from our old GT vs Bucks when I was terrorizing our fan base. I'm not sure how useful it is now, but you're welcome to use it in your Bucks GT Jay. That looks like some sort of goodboy variation but I don't even remember what it is anymore. I was going through rough times back then barely benching 75 lb.

fixed
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1028 » by goodboy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:58 am

Chalm Down wrote:

Yeah, Maker got good out of nowhere lol. I swear he played like 6 mpg vs the Heat this season

Read on Twitter

Wow, dude was moving/defending scarily.. big ass spider or something.
Bright
JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1029 » by JaysRule15 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 am

Thanks Iggie :lol: I know my bench press definitely decreased after watching that game tonight. Would be lucky to bench 90 lb now.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1030 » by IggieCC » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:09 am

goodboy wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
JaysRule15 wrote:

I have a Middleton material from our old GT vs Bucks when I was terrorizing our fan base. I'm not sure how useful it is now, but you're welcome to use it in your Bucks GT Jay. That looks like some sort of goodboy variation but I don't even remember what it is anymore. I was going through rough times back then barely benching 75 lb.
Spoiler:

fixed

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1031 » by IggieCC » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:18 am

JaysRule15 wrote:Thanks Iggie :lol: I know my bench press definitely decreased after watching that game tonight. Would be lucky to bench 90 lb now.

Take it easy Jay. Bench press is overrated. I like dumbbell press though. I'm too lazy to set up the bar and weights and all that equipment.

But don't be fooled by his looks, goodboy probably benches like 250-300 lb :o :o :o
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1032 » by IggieCC » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:24 am

That Thon Maker's move on defense was impressive. That's INSANE length between him and Antipokemon. Middleton is 6'8 and Tony Snell is pretty lanky too. That young PG Malcom Milbuck? is pretty big and strong at his position too. Their small ball line-up defense is pretty scary if Thon Maker can move like that for an extended period :o :o :o
JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1033 » by JaysRule15 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:31 am

IggieCC wrote:
But don't be fooled by his looks, goodboy probably leg presses like 250-300 lb :o :o :o

fixed.
broke
Rookie
And1: 1,537

Post#1034 » by broke » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:13 am

Man Bucks are just quietly going about their business
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1035 » by goodboy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am

IggieCC wrote:
JaysRule15 wrote:Thanks Iggie :lol: I know my bench press definitely decreased after watching that game tonight. Would be lucky to bench 90 lb now.

Take it easy Jay. Bench press is overrated. I like dumbbell press though. I'm too lazy to set up the bar and weights and all that equipment.

But don't be fooled by his looks, goodboy probably benches like 250-300 lb :o :o :o

It is overrated, unless its just for strength/strong-man purposes but for bodybuilding I'd go for DB's. Incline variation for the chest is the best for overall mass/aesthetics.

Spoiler:
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1036 » by goodboy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 am

IggieCC wrote:That Thon Maker's move on defense was impressive. That's INSANE length between him and Antipokemon. Middleton is 6'8 and Tony Snell is pretty lanky too. That young PG Malcom Milbuck? is pretty big and strong at his position too. Their small ball line-up defense is pretty scary if Thon Maker can move like that for an extended period :o :o :o

Would be scury both thong maker and atata adding more weight on them. But not alot, just enough to be mobile and easy on the knees.
Bright
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,356

Post#1037 » by Bishop45 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:43 am

Chalm Down wrote:

Read on Twitter

Wild man, lot of spicy crow going out(Including myself) to all those who scoffed at the Thong pick and his age/what-not. Not sold just yet but a good chance that they have a good filler C for the future. Feel bad for Raps fans, they deserve better than this, this really sucks... It's sad man but I'm going to keep pulling for some good to come of it for them
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,356

Post#1038 » by Bishop45 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 am

Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1039 » by JaysRule15 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
Wild man, lot of spicy crow going out(Including myself) to all those who scoffed at the Thong pick and his age/what-not. Not sold just yet but a good chance that they have a good filler C for the future. Feel bad for Raps fans, they deserve better than this, this really sucks... It's sad man but I'm going to keep pulling for some good to come of it for them

The only good to come out of this is hopefully this clown getting fired.

DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,643

Post#1040 » by DayofMourning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 pm

IggieCC wrote:A friend of mine ran over one and it totaled his car that i was in it. we were driving cross-country (lol) we got stuck in Nebraska (home of walking dead?) and had to rent a car. they will mess up your car even going pretty slowly (he saw it running towards us so put a hard brake on). full-on collision at like 70 mph would have killed us most likely :o

Wow. They can definitely do some damage. I've read stories about them coming through windshields and hurting/killing people.

I'd hate myself if I hit one. I keep my eyes peeled, but they come out of nowhere sometimes. They don't understand cars and the road at all. They'll blindside you and cause you to wreck to avoid them. I try and drive 5 MPH below the speed limit on the notorious roads and I blast my horn at them if I manage to see them first.

Return to Miami Heat