ImageImageImage

Miami HEAT Offseason/Trades/FA Thread: Sardine Central 4.0 Team Byke Ollinky Added

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

PizzaLord305
Sixth Man
And1: 6,480

Re: Miami HEAT Offseason/Trades/FA Thread: Sardine Central 4.0 Team Byke Ollinky Added 

Post#1841 » by PizzaLord305 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:23 pm

I'm kinda against a kyrie trade now. At first I was like ok this guy is entering his prime he could get better and maybe considering the kind of guys we already have on this team and our weakness of getting ISO buckets in half court we may be able to enjoy the benefits of his ISO talents and cover up his weaknesses. Plus he's on a bargain contract.

But if we have to give up Goran, Winslow, and maybe something else to get him, that seems like too big of a risk and I think I'd just rather see what this group could do next year.

Sorry kyrie go somewhere else!!
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,733

Re: Miami HEAT Offseason/Trades/FA Thread: Sardine Central 4.0 Team Byke Ollinky Added 

Post#1842 » by MettaWorldPanda » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Hey if it makes it any better i look forward to Riley recruiting Kyrie when he's a free agent in two years. That's our best shot at getting Kyrie. At least now we know we have a puncher's chance cause we made "The List"
Mars
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,174

Post#1843 » by Mars » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 pm

heater4life wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Read on Twitter

Woj>Reynolds

HEAT’s on the record denial > Woj...

Read on Twitter
GUTS™
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#1844 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Of course heat will deny, dont even want to think what this is going to do mentally to winslow. i hope his head is on development and not worried about being dealt.
BenoUdrihFTL
RealGM
And1: 23,487

Post#1845 » by BenoUdrihFTL » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:I kinda find it funny how we have people saying no we need to keep this team together, its special it has chemistry etc yet when a star gets on the market its like how fast can we ship out these bums to get that star player.

I dont see how we get Kyrie here

Most of us don't want to offer anything more than Dragic + a role player
Altered_Beast
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,634

Post#1846 » by Altered_Beast » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:42 pm

This would be an incredibly tough choice to make. Winslow iv'e coveted his skills since draft night an unlike many here i think he has potential to be an awesome player in this league and he just seems like a kid with his head on straight and a hard worker. He fits the heat mould. Thats why this trade proposal would be so tough to me. At the least i feel like winslow can be a prime artest type player which is nothing to scoff at. I think he has potential to be more.
Goran I also think the world of him but kyrie is easily a better player with more potential

Just from all the games ive gotten to see kyrie play his offensive skillset/handle is something to behold. as far as an offensive arsenal goes this guy has it all and can score on anyone. how many ridiculous drives can you remember him finishing vs GS? how many huge shots. Hell he closed out game 7 for them a year ago. hes a generational offensive talent

I think adding kyrie to go along with dion would be a 40ppg back court

mix that with the toughness and defense of whiteside/jrich/bam/olynyk/mcgruder with the scoring punch and playmaking of JJ/TJ and shooting of ellington and we have a deep/balanced roster

So I ask you all would you like to keep our current squad probably be a 3-4 seed with the hopes that winslow becomes who we drafted or get a proven all star in kyrie with a back court comparable to lillard/mccollum with the addition of JJ/whiteside?
its tough

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,031

Post#1847 » by Flash4thewin » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:06 pm

The harsh reality is if we could get Kyrie for Dragic and Winslow, Pat would throw then off the bed to wake them up, pack there bags and personally drive them to the airport. In the playoffs i have a hard time seeing Dragic and Winslow combine for 40 points together and thats what Kyrie brings to the table. Again for non basketball reasons i have a hard time seeing the Cavs trading him to us unless we sweeten the pot. Maybe Dragic, Winslow and Bam Adebayo might be something to actually get the Cavs interested.

Here is the crazy part we would basically be trading Dragic for Kyrie because Winslow was hurt if not he was a negative impact on the court and Bam is just a rookie, Pat would be making out like a thief in the night with that trade. Thats a team that might be the second best in the east. That would be a good team to leave the Heat while Pat goes off into the sunset. Heck if Lebron leaves like rumored we would be the best team in the east.
batterybro42
Rookie
And1: 1,502

Post#1848 » by batterybro42 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:The harsh reality is if we could get Kyrie for Dragic and Winslow, Pat would throw then off the bed to wake them up, pack there bags and personally drive them to the airport. In the playoffs i have a hard time seeing Dragic and Winslow combine for 40 points together and thats what Kyrie brings to the table. Again for non basketball reasons i have a hard time seeing the Cavs trading him to us unless we sweeten the pot. Maybe Dragic, Winslow and Bam Adebayo might be something to actually get the Cavs interested.

Here is the crazy part we would basically be trading Dragic for Kyrie because Winslow was hurt if not he was a negative impact on the court and Bam is just a rookie, Pat would be making out like a thief in the night with that trade. Thats a team that might be the second best in the east. That would be a good team to leave the Heat while Pat goes off into the sunset. Heck if Lebron leaves like rumored we would be the best team in the east.

Imagine my excitement around trading a 21 year old potential 2 way star, and a PG who averaged 20/6 last year on 48% shooting for a guy who's got a perminant limp at age 25, and relies on his quickness.

Surely it will work out great for the Heat to let said player pound the ball on halfcourt iso sets. All you need to do is take a quick peak at Kyries numbers without LeBron on the floor. I wouldn't even trade JRich for Kyire. I'd rather have the cap space he costs, then to actually have Irving. We are talking about perhaps the most overrated player I've seen in the NBA before.

What a great day for the Heat it will be

We can say we have a star player!!!!! That's like winning a championship right? ESPN just hands out the trophy before the year now. Maybe they will give us something for all those sick dribble moves Kyrie does while his teammates stand in the corner and watch.

Might as well bring Beasley back and let him shoot 30 times a game, I'd rather watch that
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Post#1849 » by gom » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:44 pm

pounce on weber just waived by bobcats
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,733

Post#1850 » by MettaWorldPanda » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:11 pm

gom wrote:pounce on weber just waived by bobcats

Nah. I want to give Derrick Walton Jr every chance to succeed.
Cmon_Son-_-
Head Coach
And1: 8,734

Post#1851 » by Cmon_Son-_- » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:24 pm

This is year 4 post Lebron. What's the plan here?
| ̶G̶̶̶i̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶n̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶2̶̶̶1̶̶̶ ̶̶̶ ̶H̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶ ̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶l̶/̶L̶a̶v̶i̶n̶e̶/̶L̶i̶l̶l̶a̶r̶d̶/̶I̶r̶v̶i̶n̶g̶/̶M̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶3 ̶L̶i̶l̶l̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶2̶.̶0̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶4̶ Jesus 2024| :pray:|
heater4life
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,758

Post#1852 » by heater4life » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Mars wrote:
heater4life wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Read on Twitter

Woj>Reynolds

HEAT’s on the record denial > Woj...

Read on Twitter

You believe a Heat trade denial? :lol:

Old man Riley would never tell!
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,496

Post#1853 » by Bishop45 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Do not want for Dragic/Winslow
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Bishop45
RealGM

Post#1854 » by Bishop45 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:47 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:The Kyrie to Miami trade is not happening. Dragic and Winslow was never going to be enough to snag a talent like Kyrie. Dragic to the Cavs also never made any sense. Winslow next to Lebron also never made any sense as Lebron requires dead eye three point shooters to be around him. I just regret seeing the last 20 pages of Irving love and trashing our own players in the process. It was like like hey Irving is the greatest PG in the league and Dragic is well a 16/6 player so no brainer for the Cavs to make that deal. smdh. Just sit back and enjoy the fun cohesive team we got going on down here.

Has not been a trashing of Heat players, taking it way too personal. Guys are just being honest, we can like the players on the team and off of it while not being over critical. Some have went overboard in trashing the entire team as a reason to why we should trade everybody I would take it that they're being honest. Whiny but honest

Rest in Power Chadwick

Bishop45
RealGM

Post#1855 » by Bishop45 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Umbooki wrote:All this Irving slurpin is making my stomach turn. At least it makes sense with D-Wade! There's a long history of mutual love between both parties.

Kyrie is that instagram model that liked one of your posts and now you're killing yourself trying to get in her pants.

I don't respond, I don't follow, I don't even step into my thirst trap repertoire (Lies)

Rest in Power Chadwick

Enso
Head Coach
And1: 23,732

Post#1856 » by Enso » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:06 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:

for real? I'd take weber and send walton to the d league if we could. Weber has paid his dues.
HeatIn5
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#1857 » by HeatIn5 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:

Walton can play in G League all year if we want him to, or we can use roster spots 16 and 17 for him.

Having a possible backup PG rotation of Weber/Walton is interesting if we want to move TJ
Read on Twitter
leoshes
Veteran
And1: 5,437

Post#1858 » by leoshes » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Cmon_Son-_- wrote:
leoshes wrote:
Cmon_Son-_- wrote:Spoball.
Dion had a worse D-rating than Kyrie last year. If Dion could go from worse than Kyrie to top of league this year, Why cant Kyrie?

No thats not true. Dion had one of the best defensive rating of all guards last year. Even Pat was mentioning that recently.

I meant the year before. In my mind I was considering the most recent season as this season and 2015-2016 as last year.

Oh, im just going on what he did as a HEAT player.
Bishop45
RealGM

Post#1859 » by Bishop45 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:07 pm

JustiseForMiami wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:

Walton can play in G League all year if we want him to, or we can use roster spots 16 and 17 for him.

Having a possible backup PG rotation of Weber/Walton is interesting if we want to move TJ

Neither are as good as TJ, barely NBA players. Both are good roots for our G league team (Can't believe how fast that name caught on)

Rest in Power Chadwick

goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,294

Post#1860 » by goodboy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Bishop45 wrote:Do not want for Dragic/Winslow

Idk Bish.

I would trade Dragic/Winslow in a heart beat for Irving.
Bright

Return to Miami Heat