ImageImageImage

Random Be Safe Papis Thoughts; XVIIII

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,149

Re: Random Be Safe Papis Thoughts; XVIIII 

Post#841 » by GopherIt! » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:59 am

IggieCC wrote:that's a giant Reese's peanut butter coffee cup

thats what she said
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#842 » by HeatFanLifer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:01 am

IggieCC wrote:screw net nutreality rules my ISP has been raising internet fees arbitrarily for the past 3-4 years and it's not going to stop. i pay $20 more for the same service/speed 2 years ago. other ISPs are doing the same.

ISPs can do what they want coz we depend on it so much. was net neutrality protecting me from getting screwed before this ruling? :-?

Without net neutrality, RealGM may not exist. Then what would have come of your life iggie?
OP for NBA FT record
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,805

Post#843 » by Chalm Down » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:05 am

GopherIt! wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:no more chitposting chalms

GTS will be under lock down after the 11th page MAX.

I predict Canadians will keep posting just to screw with american posters

It's what we deserve tbh

their posts r only worth 3/4 of ours chalms, they have to post more to get the same value

True dat Goph, goodboy's posts are straight empty calories
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
Chalm Down
RealGM

Post#844 » by Chalm Down » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:06 am

IggieCC wrote:screw net nutreality rules my ISP has been raising internet fees arbitrarily for the past 3-4 years and it's not going to stop. i pay $20 more for the same service/speed 2 years ago. other ISPs are doing the same.

ISPs can do what they want coz we depend on it so much. was net neutrality protecting me from getting screwed before this ruling? :-?

No net neutrality in oksaka, japan?
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,295

Post#845 » by goodboy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:19 am

Chalm Down wrote:
GopherIt! wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
I predict Canadians will keep posting just to screw with american posters

It's what we deserve tbh

their posts r only worth 3/4 of ours chalms, they have to post more to get the same value

Do you want your GT to run smoothly tomorrow or not chalms? Hmm?.. 11 page is your goal I see.

Fine.
Bright
Chalm Down
RealGM

Post#846 » by Chalm Down » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:17 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
GopherIt! wrote:

Do you want your GT to run smoothly tomorrow or not chalms? Hmm?.. 11 page is your goal I see.

Fine.

I meant to say your posts are so hearty and full of proteins and nutrients. 10/10, would eat and and1 again
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Post#847 » by gom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 am

Update from the FireSpo.Com page:
Speaking of a woman's body part that is more sexy than any part ... ...
It can be said that bust-up supplements are collecting topics especially recently. At an affordable price, a place that you can drink if you notice something with a light feeling has hit, recently it is prevalent. Speaking of a woman's body part that is more sexy than any part, it will be "bust"! Breasts plump and attractive busts are more thrilled than milky bodies, making the man's eyes completely absorbed. Unlike men, for girls I think that it is not going to end with a bust related complex. Why do not you make a bust of your dreams by uncovering a bust - up method that is right for yourself? It is a woman 's dream that a chest with a plump chest and a valley is a breast. It is not unusual for women to seek rich breasts, have breast augmentation exercises, undergo breast augmentation surgery, have tried a good supplement for breast augmentation. In order to realize bust-up by enlarging the chest with less trouble in a short period of time, it is the theory that the process of massaging a sure bust of effect and combining appropriate exercise together is a process approaching the ideal . The topic of bust-up supplements, which is now the topic, has the power to shape the body and lead to beautiful skin, and because it has various merits, even if it is said that it can be a reliable body that can become a whole body It is not an overstatement. Even when trying topic bust-up supplements, you must absolutely adhere to usage and quantity. Otherwise, it is to know that there is a danger that it will have an adverse effect on your physical condition. Eating daily meal also affects her tired early milk as well. Natto is a very desirable food with good beauty and health. There are many cases that foods which are considered to be good for health show the effect of beauty as well. In the case of those who care about small chests, if you do not pay close attention, you feel stressed in the old complex and there is also the possibility of getting in the way of bust-up. There are various kinds of troubles related to the bust, such as small volume tenderless milk, bad shape and so on. You can say that unless you take proper countermeasure measures properly for yourself, it will not lead to the results you expected in a limited time. Take care of daily exercise and meals, take up bust-up supplements well, and make your dreams beautiful yourself. Keep doing everything as the biggest point, so let's keep on challenging without being frustrated. The method called fat injection method is a breast augmentation method which is said to have less burden on the body after breast augmentation. It uses its own body fat, so you get a genuine chest and a soft feel with no coloring and a natural and beautiful body line. For those who want long lasting effectiveness, or those who wish to change more than two cups, popular breast augmentation inserts the prosthesis. Please be assured that the appearance after surgery is also natural and the trace of the surgery is almost inconspicuous. Recently it seems that it is a topic among people who are suffering from small breasts that the method called bust-up massage can feel the efficacy earlier than the supplement, according to the review of experienced people. I've been talking about next time, such as massage for the purpose of obtaining breast enlargement of my dream. However, in such a way, it can not be said that it is true that it is possible to actually increase the size of a small chest. For those who want long lasting effectiveness, or those who wish to change more than two cups, popular breast augmentation inserts the prosthesis. Please be assured that the appearance after surgery is also natural and the trace of the surgery is almost inconspicuous. Recently it seems that it is a topic among people who are suffering from small breasts that the method called bust-up massage can feel the efficacy earlier than the supplement, according to the review of experienced people. I've been talking about next time, such as massage for the purpose of obtaining breast enlargement of my dream. However, in such a way, it can not be said that it is true that it is possible to actually increase the size of a small chest. For those who want long lasting effectiveness, or those who wish to change more than two cups, popular breast augmentation inserts the prosthesis. Please be assured that the appearance after surgery is also natural and the trace of the surgery is almost inconspicuous. Recently it seems that it is a topic among people who are suffering from small breasts that the method called bust-up massage can feel the efficacy earlier than the supplement, according to the review of experienced people. I've been talking about next time, such as massage for the purpose of obtaining breast enlargement of my dream. However, in such a way, it can not be said that it is true that it is possible to actually increase the size of a small chest.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,762

Post#848 » by QUIZ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,561

Post#849 » by Bishop45 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:04 am

Finished a few dozen pg's, bak hurrt. Even broke out the typewriter so I can stay focused, few dozen pages left... See you brehs then

Acoustic Anthony Paak>>>

Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#850 » by IggieCC » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 am

Bishop45 wrote:Finished a few dozen pg's, bak hurrt. Even broke out the typewriter so I can stay focused, few dozen pages left... See you brehs then

Acoustic Anthony Paak>>>

3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#851 » by QUIZ » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:23 am

Good win by Dos Anjos. I bet Woodleys shoulders hurting real bad now :lol:

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,295

Post#852 » by goodboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 am

QUIZ wrote:Good win by Dos Anjos. I bet Woodleys shoulders hurting real bad now :lol:

Nah Woodley would win that fight
Bright
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,561

Post#853 » by Bishop45 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Favorite Christmas songs, can't resist the smile with these

Got like 40 pages left plus edits before Jan., not gonna make it brehs, barely resisting the urge to chit post. ADHD comorbidity not helping, tough spring ahred
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#854 » by QUIZ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:10 am

Gronk GOAT. :oops:

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#855 » by QUIZ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:14 am

:o :o

Big Ben.

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#856 » by QUIZ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:19 am

What?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

That was the most INSANE finish ever!!!

GOAT

Sgt P
Sixth Man
And1: 2,551

Post#857 » by Sgt P » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 am

well open wide now. We were just getting the promo rate. Now with the change, the price will go up. The isp will now be able to add toll booths to both consumers and producers.
" Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." said C.P.
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Post#858 » by gom » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:16 am

With 2017 winding down, I am pretty amazed at how well my sports teams have worked out in the face of their adversity.

First up, São Paulo, the team of my coração, was threatened with relegation for most of the season. Not only did they survive, but they managed to qualify for the Sulamericano (the second level international competition), so that's cool. Not only that but our under 20 team is the last championship winner of Brazil winning the decision with Palmeiras in Copa-RS, in Rio Grande do Sul.

São Paulo played one man down for most of the second half and still managed to beat them. Gabriel Novaes looks like a good player. I also like Walce (the player who was sent off).

Ok, yeah, you guys all know how the Heat reversed their fortunes. I think we're having a so-so season but it could be worse. I get to see them play on Friday. Bummed JJ isn't playing but I will represent.

Oh, and I get to see the undefeated UCF Knights playing in the Peach Bowl. I saw every home game. The last two (against USF and Memphis) were some of the best college games I've ever seen.

Finally, I guess I'll hop on the Jaguar bandwagon. Blake Bortles has done a great job this season and they finally have an offensive line and can play some defense. It made a difference. What do you know?

So, not a bad 2017.

Now I got to get my letters out to agents, finish my Jane Eyre paper (witches, feminism, and clitorides in the Victorian Age before subtweeting), and edit a short story to see if it will get printed. Two weeks to the end of the year... no problem. Oh, I have to keep my customer happy too. SCHEISS! <- RealGm, you can cuss in German.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
Sgt P
Sixth Man
And1: 2,551

Post#859 » by Sgt P » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Reflections of 2017.
As I sit here at the dentist, I ponder if this will hurt my first filling at the age of 40.
Bored and lurking on RG. Here are some of my thoughts:
- I am not supertitous however the Heat do better when I don't post and watch the games afterwards. Am I a curse? phuck no Spo needs to get his act right.
Dolphins... next
Canes will be interesting next year: this year was such a big step forward. Recruiting should help.
Marlins see Dolphins.

I am changing career from software pseudo reality to spiritualism true reality and my inspiration are the Luffy s of the world.
" Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." said C.P.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,882

Post#860 » by KingDavid » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Sgt P wrote:Reflections of 2017.
As I sit here at the dentist, I ponder if this will hurt my first filling ay the age of 40.
Bored and lurking on rg. Here are some of my thoughts:
- I am not supertitous howrver Hrat do better when I don't post and waych yhe games after. Am I a curse; phuvk no Spo needs to gey his act right.
Dolphins... next
Canes will be interesting next year: this year was such a big step forward. Recruiting should help.
Marlins see Dolphins.

I am changing career from software pseudo reality to spiritualism true reality and my inspiration are the Luffy s of the world.

Incredible to watch the anesthesia take effect as he types...
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.

Return to Miami Heat