ImageImageImage

World Politics

Moderators: IggieCC, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, BFRESH44

User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#261 » by Bishop45 » Mon Apr 9, 2018 12:20 am

Read on Twitter


Why hasn't anyone made him remove old tweets?

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter
User avatar
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
Posts: 45,750
And1: 10,654
Joined: Oct 12, 2003
Location: In the Paint

Re: World Politics 

Post#262 » by BadMofoPimp » Mon Apr 9, 2018 4:02 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Why hasn't anyone made him remove old tweets?

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Because, we would never have spent trillions funding ISIS then fighting against ISIS in Syria. Europe would not have had as bad of refugee problem as they have now. And most importantly, Americans would not have lost their lives fighting for no reason other than to try and take away Russia's only port in the mediterranean following the globalist agenda.
Image

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#263 » by Bishop45 » Mon Apr 9, 2018 4:32 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Why hasn't anyone made him remove old tweets?

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Because, we would never have spent trillions funding ISIS then fighting against ISIS in Syria. Europe would not have had as bad of refugee problem as they have now. And most importantly, Americans would not have lost their lives fighting for no reason other than to try and take away Russia's only port in the mediterranean following the globalist agenda.


You realize why the tweet's are hypocritical, right?
User avatar
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
Posts: 45,750
And1: 10,654
Joined: Oct 12, 2003
Location: In the Paint

Re: World Politics 

Post#264 » by BadMofoPimp » Mon Apr 9, 2018 4:51 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Why hasn't anyone made him remove old tweets?

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Because, we would never have spent trillions funding ISIS then fighting against ISIS in Syria. Europe would not have had as bad of refugee problem as they have now. And most importantly, Americans would not have lost their lives fighting for no reason other than to try and take away Russia's only port in the mediterranean following the globalist agenda.


You realize why the tweet's are hypocritical, right?


I agree with all of them. Your point?
Image

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#265 » by Bishop45 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:47 am

Read on Twitter


These guys man

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter
contract
General Manager
Posts: 8,843
And1: 13,113
Joined: Jan 11, 2009
Location: on your last nerve
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#266 » by contract » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:42 am

BadMofoPimp wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:
Because, we would never have spent trillions funding ISIS then fighting against ISIS in Syria. Europe would not have had as bad of refugee problem as they have now. And most importantly, Americans would not have lost their lives fighting for no reason other than to try and take away Russia's only port in the mediterranean following the globalist agenda.


You realize why the tweet's are hypocritical, right?


I agree with all of them. Your point?

How the hell can you possibly agree with all of them? He opposed attacking Syria, and now blames Obama for not attacking Syria ... just like he supported the Iraq war and now says that he opposed it.

Trump is full of **** all day everyday.
:gossip: :gossip: :argue: :gossip: :gossip:

"Be realistic! That trade is awful! Why would the other team accept such a stupid trade?"
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#267 » by Bishop45 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:30 am

Hmmn.

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 72,131
And1: 9,298
Joined: Jul 17, 2004
Location: anywhere I want
Contact:
       

Re: World Politics 

Post#268 » by kyphi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Spoiler:
Bishop45 wrote:Hmmn.

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter


of course trump warned Russia

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/11/601419856/russia-threatens-to-shoot-down-u-s-missiles-target-launch-sites-in-any-syria-str
Truth is... You've outgrown the old you. You're uncomfortable because your old life doesn't fit anymore
User avatar
Heat3
RealGM
Posts: 17,178
And1: 8,823
Joined: May 26, 2006
Location: Where all the children are above average.
Contact:
   

Re: World Politics 

Post#269 » by Heat3 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:28 am

well didn't want to bring politics into the game thread, but the loss got me down. did a bit of trolling on breitbart and rt.com. feel a lot better now :lol:
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Image
User avatar
Heat3
RealGM
Posts: 17,178
And1: 8,823
Joined: May 26, 2006
Location: Where all the children are above average.
Contact:
   

Re: World Politics 

Post#270 » by Heat3 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Image
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#271 » by Bishop45 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:40 pm

I was just coming to post that, deplorable man but beyond comedic relief

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


The man backing "deep state" and "shadow president" rheteric can't disclose his own circle...

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter
eddieheatfan
Head Coach
Posts: 6,320
And1: 13,138
Joined: Nov 07, 2014
   

Re: World Politics 

Post#272 » by eddieheatfan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Why hasn't anyone made him remove old tweets?

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter
yeah drumph is a fraud and did the typical wag the dog scenario
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#273 » by Bishop45 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:32 pm

User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#274 » by Bishop45 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Read on Twitter


Gave Trump props on sanctions waay too early

Read on Twitter
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 48,172
And1: 7,890
Joined: Jun 23, 2001
   

Re: World Politics 

Post#275 » by BBallFreak » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:45 am

Our president is a damn fool.
User avatar
Heat3
RealGM
Posts: 17,178
And1: 8,823
Joined: May 26, 2006
Location: Where all the children are above average.
Contact:
   

Re: World Politics 

Post#276 » by Heat3 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:30 pm

This is real life

Image
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Image
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#277 » by Bishop45 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Grief

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#278 » by Bishop45 » Tue May 1, 2018 3:24 am

Read on Twitter


Scary CHALMS

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter
User avatar
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
Posts: 45,750
And1: 10,654
Joined: Oct 12, 2003
Location: In the Paint

Re: World Politics 

Post#279 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed May 2, 2018 11:14 pm

Read on Twitter
Image

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,690
And1: 88,838
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: World Politics 

Post#280 » by Bishop45 » Thu May 3, 2018 4:26 am

Peace between North and South Korea's a great feat no matter the specs although I fail to see the "bigly" action of Trumps part in all this, surely I'm missing it by glancing

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Image

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Hurry up and do it alredy

Return to Miami Heat