ImageImageImage

Sioux Falls Skyforce thread

Moderators: Wiltside, heat4life, IggieCC, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda

User avatar
Heat_team02
RealGM
Posts: 11,920
And1: 2,029
Joined: Jun 22, 2002

Re: Miami Heat @L.A Clippers - Nov 5 @3:30 

Post#1 » by Heat_team02 » Sun Nov 5, 2017 12:12 pm

User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 38,356
And1: 182,139
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Heat Nation
 

Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#2 » by IggieCC » Sun Nov 5, 2017 2:24 pm

Image
Skyforce info inhee
Image
User avatar
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 26,957
And1: 100,088
Joined: Nov 16, 2014
     

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#3 » by MettaWorldPanda » Sun Nov 5, 2017 3:03 pm

All eyes on McCree for our SF starved squad.
User avatar
Dr_Heat
RealGM
Posts: 17,189
And1: 81,854
Joined: Feb 27, 2015
Location: Bustelo coffee bar
         

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#4 » by Dr_Heat » Sun Nov 5, 2017 3:03 pm

In
1st page :rock:

Image
Dr_Heat wrote:i been a pelican fan since birth

Dr_Heat wrote:oh and a Lakers fan since birth too

Dr_Heat wrote:lifelong Tyler Herro fan checking in
User avatar
Heat_team02
RealGM
Posts: 11,920
And1: 2,029
Joined: Jun 22, 2002

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#5 » by Heat_team02 » Sun Nov 5, 2017 3:10 pm

User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 38,356
And1: 182,139
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Heat Nation
 

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#6 » by IggieCC » Sun Nov 5, 2017 3:22 pm

moved Heat_team02's Mickey video here and it bumped me out of OP LMAO

Image
Image
User avatar
Heat_team02
RealGM
Posts: 11,920
And1: 2,029
Joined: Jun 22, 2002

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#7 » by Heat_team02 » Tue Nov 7, 2017 12:31 am

Skyforce vs Lakeland Magic at 8pm ET on ESPNU

Stream Link

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20171106/LAKSXF/
User avatar
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 17,340
And1: 42,681
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Location: Lottery land
       

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#8 » by DayofMourning » Tue Nov 7, 2017 2:15 am

Ht2 bumping Burnie out of the G League news drivers seat. Burnie needs to step his game up.
Image

R.I.P. magnumt....
User avatar
Chalm Down
RealGM
Posts: 23,293
And1: 118,223
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: snuggled in beno's strapping arms

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#9 » by Chalm Down » Tue Nov 7, 2017 8:36 am

IggieCC wrote:moved Heat_team02's Mickey video here and it bumped me out of OP LMAO

Image


Finally, the first decent thing you've done as a mod
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
User avatar
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
Posts: 13,429
And1: 31,407
Joined: May 30, 2014
Contact:
 

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#10 » by gom » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:13 am

Tony Mitchell and Eric McCree are playing very well. Our 2-way guys are so-so. At least they are taking a ton of shots.
Humans: Out of nature and hopelessly in it; dual, up in the stars and yet housed in a heart-pumping, breath-gasping body that once belonged to a fish and still carries the gill-marks to prove it.

Ernest Becker

Image
User avatar
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
Posts: 13,053
And1: 22,252
Joined: Mar 03, 2011

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#11 » by RexBoyWonder » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:15 am

gom wrote:Tony Mitchell and Eric McCree are playing very well. Our 2-way guys are so-so. At least they are taking a ton of shots.


If Mccree can keep hitting 3's in the rate he's been hitting, I want him on the roster.

KId is smooth, good size, agressive scorer.

Best player on Skyforce.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
User avatar
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
Posts: 13,053
And1: 22,252
Joined: Mar 03, 2011

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#12 » by RexBoyWonder » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 am

RexBoyWonder wrote:
gom wrote:Tony Mitchell and Eric McCree are playing very well. Our 2-way guys are so-so. At least they are taking a ton of shots.


If Mccree can keep hitting 3's in the rate he's been hitting, I want him on the roster.

KId is smooth, good size, agressive scorer.

Best player on Skyforce.




Harden-esq

Only half joking. Look at the step back, euro step, craftiness, touch. Very impressed.

We really need his exact skillset.

Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
User avatar
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 26,957
And1: 100,088
Joined: Nov 16, 2014
     

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#13 » by MettaWorldPanda » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:29 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:
RexBoyWonder wrote:
gom wrote:Tony Mitchell and Eric McCree are playing very well. Our 2-way guys are so-so. At least they are taking a ton of shots.


If Mccree can keep hitting 3's in the rate he's been hitting, I want him on the roster.

KId is smooth, good size, agressive scorer.

Best player on Skyforce.




Harden-esq

Only half joking. Look at the step back, euro step, craftiness, touch. Very impressed.

We really need his exact skillset.


Was just about to post these. I like when we are both on the same page with a prospect. Need to bring him up to replace the loss of Okaro. He's just the SF this team sorely lacks.
Dmcdani6
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,524
And1: 2,526
Joined: Jan 02, 2014
Contact:

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#14 » by Dmcdani6 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:28 pm

What about Mitchell guys? Seems to have a higher Ast rate and shoots 3's at a high clip. He's 28 though. They're the only two that seem interesting besides the prospects already.
User avatar
delanka
Veteran
Posts: 2,719
And1: 15,061
Joined: Dec 20, 2014
Location: Neverland
 

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#15 » by delanka » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Read on Twitter
User avatar
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
Posts: 13,053
And1: 22,252
Joined: Mar 03, 2011

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#16 » by RexBoyWonder » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Dmcdani6 wrote:What about Mitchell guys? Seems to have a higher Ast rate and shoots 3's at a high clip. He's 28 though. They're the only two that seem interesting besides the prospects already.


28 YO without a consistent shot, not our hero IMO.

Mccree > Walton > Mitchell
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
User avatar
Dr_Heat
RealGM
Posts: 17,189
And1: 81,854
Joined: Feb 27, 2015
Location: Bustelo coffee bar
         

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#17 » by Dr_Heat » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Read on Twitter
Dr_Heat wrote:i been a pelican fan since birth

Dr_Heat wrote:oh and a Lakers fan since birth too

Dr_Heat wrote:lifelong Tyler Herro fan checking in
User avatar
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
Posts: 13,429
And1: 31,407
Joined: May 30, 2014
Contact:
 

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#18 » by gom » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Read on Twitter
Humans: Out of nature and hopelessly in it; dual, up in the stars and yet housed in a heart-pumping, breath-gasping body that once belonged to a fish and still carries the gill-marks to prove it.

Ernest Becker

Image
User avatar
dolphinatik
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,632
And1: 1,858
Joined: Oct 20, 2008
     

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#19 » by dolphinatik » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:48 pm

all that size and he is settling for hooks under the basket. Hammond should be abusing the rim at all times. he is too soft.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
User avatar
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,808
And1: 8,681
Joined: Apr 20, 2014
Location: Hasheem Thabeet's Afro
   

Re: Sioux Falls Skyforce thread 

Post#20 » by dancing2thabeet » Sun Dec 3, 2017 12:35 am

Larry Drew II is still on the Skyforce? Feels like he's been playing there forever.
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.

Return to Miami Heat