ImageImageImage

LeBron

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,247

Re: LeBron  

Post#21 » by twix2500 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 10:04 pm

I hope you all got it out of your system, because here it comes.

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
twix2500
RealGM

Post#22 » by twix2500 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 10:18 pm

Should I say another player name or will you shoot me?? If LeBron comes to Miami the player who will be attached to it is Me........ naww I'm scared ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

twix2500
RealGM

Post#23 » by twix2500 » Sat Jun 9, 2018 10:31 pm

Possible scenario;
Starters: Dragic, Richardson, LeBron, Bam, Boogie
Bench: Wade, The other guy I will not say instead an emoji , Ellington, Olynyk, McGruder, Reed

goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#24 » by goodboy » Sat Jun 9, 2018 10:36 pm

twix2500 wrote:Should I say another player name or will you shoot me?? If LeBron comes to Miami the player who will be attached to it is Me........ naww I'm scared ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

SAY IT
Bright
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,786

Post#25 » by contract » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:39 am

twix2500 wrote:Possible scenario;
Starters: Dragic, Richardson, LeBron, Bam, Boogie
Bench: Wade, The other guy I will not say instead an emoji , Ellington, Olynyk, McGruder, Reed

There is literally no way to work that.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,310

Post#26 » by insfo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:28 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
twix2500 wrote:Should I say another player name or will you shoot me?? If LeBron comes to Miami the player who will be attached to it is Me........ naww I'm scared ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

SAY IT

It's obviously tiny mustache
fouled out boy
Junior
And1: 1,779

Post#27 » by fouled out boy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:38 am

Mike Miller, underrated passer and rebounder?
El Alonzo scowl
Veteran
And1: 5,438

Re: Cabrón 

Post#28 » by El Alonzo scowl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 am

Heat3 wrote:They should hold a meeting. Make him fly down here. Andy and Spo can be in the room watching the World Cup while Riley listens disinterested.

For real. So disrespectful what he did to Riley in that meeting.
MiamiLoyal926
Rookie
And1: 2,021

Post#29 » by MiamiLoyal926 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:56 am

It has been mentioned before... but the concern here is becoming the new age Brooklyn Nets in the process. I am all for these moves, but only if we can do so while keeping our youth and most of our picks. If to make space we have to purge our future, then we are selling our souls for a 2-3 year window at best.
twix2500
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: LeBron 

Post#30 » by twix2500 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:43 pm

MiamiLoyal926 wrote:It has been mentioned before... but the concern here is becoming the new age Brooklyn Nets in the process. I am all for these moves, but only if we can do so while keeping our youth and most of our picks. If to make space we have to purge our future, then we are selling our souls for a 2-3 year window at best.
Getting Lebron, and Boogie should not have to involve draft picks

Sent from my SM-G900T using RealGM mobile app
MiamiLoyal926
Rookie
And1: 2,021

Post#31 » by MiamiLoyal926 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:59 pm

twix2500 wrote:
MiamiLoyal926 wrote:It has been mentioned before... but the concern here is becoming the new age Brooklyn Nets in the process. I am all for these moves, but only if we can do so while keeping our youth and most of our picks. If to make space we have to purge our future, then we are selling our souls for a 2-3 year window at best.

What would it involve to move all our salary then?
Our young guys? Or are you thinking they will have enough value to simply move on their own?
twix2500
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: LeBron 

Post#32 » by twix2500 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:03 pm

MiamiLoyal926 wrote:
twix2500 wrote:

Our young guys? Or are you thinking they will have enough value to simply move on their own?
Sure, they do. I know the disappointment how our season end in the playoffs have cause this extreme idea our players do not have value. In regards to Boogie, LeBron and even some extent . They have leverage on where they want to go. All those teams do not have caproom to sign quality players if they decide to leave. It's a good chance those teams would be willing to take some of our players to help complete their roster.

is in the same situation as Joe Johnson was when he was prepping to sign with Heat.

contract
RealGM

Post#33 » by contract » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:55 pm

twix2500 wrote:

I know that medicinal marijuana is all the rage now, but it isn't compulsory.
contract
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: LeBron 

Post#34 » by contract » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:04 pm

twix2500 wrote:
MiamiLoyal926 wrote:
twix2500 wrote:Getting Lebron, and Boogie should not have to involve draft picks

Sure, they do. I know the disappointment how our season end in the playoffs have cause this extreme idea our players do not have value. In regards to Boogie, LeBron and even some extent . They have leverage on where they want to go. All those teams do not have caproom to sign quality players if they decide to leave. It's a good chance those teams would be willing to take some of our players to help complete their roster.

is in the same situation as Joe Johnson was when he was prepping to sign with Heat.

You think that the Cavs, Thunder, and Pelicans, are going to take back bad contracts that will tie up their caps and cost them luxury tax for years? :lol:
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,326

Post#35 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:23 pm

After it's all said and done, all I REALLY care about is getting Boogie. He's young and about to enter his prime.

If lebron wants to play for Miami again, and teams up with Boogie and waterMelon, , then fine. Riley can build a championship team around them. I bet Lebron saw how hard it is to get good role players while over in CLE. Once Kyrie left......
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,205

Post#36 » by Heat3 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:After it's all said and done, all I REALLY care about is getting Boogie. He's young and about to enter his prime.

If lebron wants to play for Miami again, and teams up with Boogie and waterMelon, , then fine. Riley can build a championship team around them. I bet Lebron saw how hard it is to get good role players while over in CLE. Once Kyrie left......

et tu brute? :nonono:

will I be the last one holding out against Lebron?
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager

Post#37 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Heat3 wrote:
Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:After it's all said and done, all I REALLY care about is getting Boogie. He's young and about to enter his prime.

Big, big respect to you.

But my distate for ledrama has evolved. It went from wanting nothing to do with him, to wanting to pimp him out like a prostitute for my own $$benefit$$. I'll take a few more rings and franchise success. I'll simply view him as a mercenary for hire, helping my franchise.

After the whole D-Wade fiasco...... my heart is no longer with the players. They're all just hired mercs. A player will have to do a lot for me to love a player like I do an Alonzo Mourning or Udonis Haslem again.

So.. bring on another mercenary. LeDrama, Durant, Boogie, I don't care. Just get me more Heat rings.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
contract
RealGM

Post#38 » by contract » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:18 pm

Heat3 wrote:

Not by yourself.
contract
RealGM

Post#39 » by contract » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:19 pm

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:
Heat3 wrote:

Big, big respect to you.

But my distate for ledrama has evolved. It went from wanting nothing to do with him, to wanting to pimp him out like a prostitute for my own $$benefit$$. I'll take a few more rings and franchise success. I'll simply view him as a mercenary for hire, helping my franchise.

After the whole D-Wade fiasco...... my heart is no longer with the players. They're all just hired mercs. A player will have to do a lot for me to love a player like I do an Alonzo Mourning or Udonis Haslem again.

So.. bring on another mercenary. LeDrama, Durant, Boogie, I don't care. Just get me more Heat rings.

And why does Zo get a pass?
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager

Post#40 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:25 pm

contract wrote:
Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:
Heat3 wrote:

Big, big respect to you.

And why does Zo get a pass?

Completely different situation. Zo never wanted to leave. He loved the Heat and Riles.

But Zo had that Kidney disease and his clock was ticking. He only had a little time left to play in the NBA before he would be forced into medical retirement..... and Zo badly wanted a ring. So he went to NJ for that reason, and that reason only.

If he never got that Kidney disease, he never would have considered leaving Miami.

That's the only reason he signed with the Nets. And even then, he had to retire anyway a few months after signing that contract with NJ. Once he got his kidney transplant and proved he was healthy enough to play in the NBA again, he came back home.

Return to Miami Heat