ImageImageImage

Random Thoughts XIX

Moderators: Wiltside, heat4life, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, IggieCC

eddieheatfan
General Manager
Posts: 8,238
And1: 16,511
Joined: Nov 07, 2014
   

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1861 » by eddieheatfan » Tue Sep 7, 2021 10:52 am

HIF wrote:RIP

Image

Maybe I should watch the WIRE for the third time.
tragic that he couldn't reign in in to his drug addictions. i'm sure that hollywood is filled with ppl like him :cry:
User avatar
HIF
RealGM
Posts: 14,419
And1: 5,898
Joined: Mar 31, 2004
Location: France
         

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1862 » by HIF » Thu Sep 9, 2021 9:21 am

eddieheatfan wrote:
HIF wrote:RIP

Image

Maybe I should watch the WIRE for the third time.
tragic that he couldn't reign in in to his drug addictions. i'm sure that hollywood is filled with ppl like him :cry:


Not only Hollywood. A lot of the world is under the influence of addictions. At least he was apparently a nice person.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 30,794
And1: 102,285
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1863 » by Bishop45 » Thu Sep 9, 2021 3:26 pm

I'm in the middle of rewatching SZN 5 too smh

RIP Big dawg
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

:rocking:
User avatar
HIF
RealGM
Posts: 14,419
And1: 5,898
Joined: Mar 31, 2004
Location: France
         

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1864 » by HIF » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:23 am

Bishop45 wrote:I'm in the middle of rewatching SZN 5 too smh

RIP Big dawg


Did you ever watch Hap and Leonard - that was good too.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
AirP.
RealGM
Posts: 23,359
And1: 12,606
Joined: Nov 21, 2007

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1865 » by AirP. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:29 pm

Hey yo, word up Bird.


User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 30,794
And1: 102,285
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1866 » by Bishop45 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:33 am

HIF wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:I'm in the middle of rewatching SZN 5 too smh

RIP Big dawg


Did you ever watch Hap and Leonard - that was good too.


Nah, might check that out
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

:rocking:
AirP.
RealGM
Posts: 23,359
And1: 12,606
Joined: Nov 21, 2007

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1867 » by AirP. » Yesterday 3:45 am

Read on Twitter

Return to Miami Heat