ImageImageImage

Random Thoughts XIX

Moderators: heat4life, BFRESH44, IggieCC, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

User avatar
HIF
RealGM
Posts: 12,796
And1: 4,811
Joined: Mar 31, 2004
Location: France
         

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#321 » by HIF » Sat Jul 6, 2019 11:32 am

When Wade left us I stopped my long running NBA league pass sub and just watched the gmaes on various websites but with the Butler pickup and the excitement of Winnie and Bam maturing I think I'm going to sign up again this season. Is it available yet? or is it just the SL and things?

Anyone know how much the annual sub price is for France and what about the one team price?

Finally if anyone gets a promo code could they let me know?

Cheers fam.
No more talk about Family Riles. Just do you job! :noway:

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 5,428
And1: 5,305
Joined: Mar 25, 2007
Location: Coral Gables

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#322 » by BFRESH44 » Sat Jul 6, 2019 4:58 pm

Possible gas explosion in Plantation. Crazy.
User avatar
Maroko
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,500
And1: 11,001
Joined: Dec 22, 2012
Location: Paris
     

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#323 » by Maroko » Sat Jul 6, 2019 5:01 pm

HIF wrote:When Wade left us I stopped my long running NBA league pass sub and just watched the gmaes on various websites but with the Butler pickup and the excitement of Winnie and Bam maturing I think I'm going to sign up again this season. Is it available yet? or is it just the SL and things?

Anyone know how much the annual sub price is for France and what about the one team price?

Finally if anyone gets a promo code could they let me know?

Cheers fam.


Sir, use a HD stream like i do. I have access to all the US channel (ESPN, NBA TV, TNT, ABC, etc...), i have also all the Bein Sports, Canal +, RMC Sports and you can also have all the British channel aswell (sky and co) for 40€ a year, this is what i do now and i am fully satisfied, i even watched the draft night, the summer league etc, all the NBA talk show...
Can someone tell me the local channel for Miami when they host a Heat game ?

edit :

a screen of NBA TV, you can see the quality

Image

and now ESPN :

Image

2 summer league game right now
User avatar
goodboy
RealGM
Posts: 39,191
And1: 159,216
Joined: Aug 07, 2014
Location: Mount Olympus

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#324 » by goodboy » Sun Jul 7, 2019 3:26 am

My God jorge
Howard Mass wrote:Done and glad that you have your old name back.

User avatar
goodboy
RealGM
Posts: 39,191
And1: 159,216
Joined: Aug 07, 2014
Location: Mount Olympus

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#325 » by goodboy » Sun Jul 7, 2019 3:26 am

Quiz gg
Howard Mass wrote:Done and glad that you have your old name back.

User avatar
Maroko
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,500
And1: 11,001
Joined: Dec 22, 2012
Location: Paris
     

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#326 » by Maroko » Sun Jul 7, 2019 3:29 am

goodboy wrote:My God jorge



Read on Twitter
User avatar
QUIZ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 25,966
And1: 62,046
Joined: Feb 02, 2014
Location: South Florida
Contact:
 

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#327 » by QUIZ » Sun Jul 7, 2019 3:30 am

Read on Twitter
Image
Of course we lost. WOAT OP was WOAT OP again last night. :nonono: -QUIZ
User avatar
Maroko
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,500
And1: 11,001
Joined: Dec 22, 2012
Location: Paris
     

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#328 » by Maroko » Sun Jul 7, 2019 11:45 pm

And once again Melo got outplayed

User avatar
Rapaz
Head Coach
Posts: 6,058
And1: 19,425
Joined: Jun 12, 2014
 

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#329 » by Rapaz » Mon Jul 8, 2019 1:00 am

Read on Twitter


:o
HerrOKC
User avatar
goodboy
RealGM
Posts: 39,191
And1: 159,216
Joined: Aug 07, 2014
Location: Mount Olympus

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#330 » by goodboy » Mon Jul 8, 2019 10:49 pm

brb
Howard Mass wrote:Done and glad that you have your old name back.

User avatar
Maroko
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,500
And1: 11,001
Joined: Dec 22, 2012
Location: Paris
     

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#331 » by Maroko » Tue Jul 9, 2019 12:56 am

Watching that TV show called "City in a Hill" it's a vintage tv show about Boston produced by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.



Was watching the episode 4 and heard that line (sorry for the french subtitles)

Read on Twitter
User avatar
Maroko
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,500
And1: 11,001
Joined: Dec 22, 2012
Location: Paris
     

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#332 » by Maroko » Tue Jul 9, 2019 12:59 am

Vinland Saga, it's a bit special because i bought that manga (the book) a very long time ago. It's really worth it specially if you liked it "Vikings with Ragnar Lothbrok

User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 26,149
And1: 87,026
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#333 » by Bishop45 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:59 pm

Read on Twitter




Image
User avatar
Maroko
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,500
And1: 11,001
Joined: Dec 22, 2012
Location: Paris
     

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#334 » by Maroko » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter




Image


Don't bring me old memories of Iggies HOF

Image
User avatar
somerandomdude
Senior
Posts: 678
And1: 2,536
Joined: Mar 10, 2018
 

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#335 » by somerandomdude » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Read on Twitter
Image
User avatar
HeatingUp3
Sophomore
Posts: 226
And1: 524
Joined: Jun 20, 2018

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#336 » by HeatingUp3 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:59 pm

How do i put avatar? Im trying but it doesn't accept it
User avatar
HIF
RealGM
Posts: 12,796
And1: 4,811
Joined: Mar 31, 2004
Location: France
         

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#337 » by HIF » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:22 pm

HeatingUp3 wrote:How do i put avatar? Im trying but it doesn't accept it


You need to send a paypal payment to my nigerian account.

Otherwise just follow the instructions that Maroko posted a couple of days ago.
No more talk about Family Riles. Just do you job! :noway:

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 38,397
And1: 182,420
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Heat Nation
 

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#338 » by IggieCC » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:36 pm

HIF wrote:
HeatingUp3 wrote:How do i put avatar? Im trying but it doesn't accept it


You need to send a paypal payment to my nigerian account.

Otherwise just follow the instructions that Maroko posted a couple of days ago.

Maroko wrote:You go into your profile then click on "edit avatar"

Just put the link one of these avi and just 100 px x 100px just like below.
If you want another "head", provide the pic and i will do it for you

Image



Image


Image


Image


Image

imgur.com works the best for me. i believe tinypic.com works as well and maybe some others. RealGM does reject images that are hosted on some websites. if that's the case, just upload them on imgur.com.
Image
User avatar
HeatingUp3
Sophomore
Posts: 226
And1: 524
Joined: Jun 20, 2018

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#339 » by HeatingUp3 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:11 pm

IggieCC wrote:
HIF wrote:
HeatingUp3 wrote:How do i put avatar? Im trying but it doesn't accept it


You need to send a paypal payment to my nigerian account.

Otherwise just follow the instructions that Maroko posted a couple of days ago.

Maroko wrote:You go into your profile then click on "edit avatar"

Just put the link one of these avi and just 100 px x 100px just like below.
If you want another "head", provide the pic and i will do it for you

Image



Image


Image


Image


Image

imgur.com works the best for me. i believe tinypic.com works as well and maybe some others. RealGM does reject images that are hosted on some websites. if that's the case, just upload them on imgur.com.


Thanks Iggie
User avatar
HeatingUp3
Sophomore
Posts: 226
And1: 524
Joined: Jun 20, 2018

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#340 » by HeatingUp3 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:06 pm

IggieCC wrote:
HIF wrote:
HeatingUp3 wrote:How do i put avatar? Im trying but it doesn't accept it


You need to send a paypal payment to my nigerian account.

Otherwise just follow the instructions that Maroko posted a couple of days ago.

Maroko wrote:You go into your profile then click on "edit avatar"

Just put the link one of these avi and just 100 px x 100px just like below.
If you want another "head", provide the pic and i will do it for you

Image



Image


Image


Image


Image

imgur.com works the best for me. i believe tinypic.com works as well and maybe some others. RealGM does reject images that are hosted on some websites. if that's the case, just upload them on imgur.com.


I tryied imgur.com and its says URL is invalid :(

Return to Miami Heat