ImageImageImage

Lebrons vs Heat, Sunday 11/18/18 6:00p

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,247

Re: Lebrons vs Heat, Sunday 11/18/18 6:00p 

Post#581 » by twix2500 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:25 am

oreon wrote:
Doctor P wrote:
oreon wrote:
Why is nobody traded then ? Name one trade we've done to change the roster in the past 4 years. What evidence do you have that they are willing to blow this up? The roster has been practically the same for the last 4 years. Facts are facts. Everyone has known this nothing but an average team for the last seasons but no move has been made. If you argue otherwise, name that trade that we did to shake the roster up

I don't think anyone wants to trade with us. That's why Megatron 2.0 is on the prowl if you know what I'm saying. We are stuck in an infinite loop until something becomes feasible. Patience is a virtue. This is what I want done asap:

James Johnson, Whiteside and Goran Dragic for Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Trevor Ariza, dead weight and a second rounder.

If we want to make a run now a trade of Bam for Brandon Ingram could be cool but the season is already slipping away.

Whiteside
Ingram
McGruder
Richardson
Dragic

Not everyone on this roster is untradeable.

Dion, JJ, TJ -unmovable unless you attach an asset to dump their contracts. Winslow might be on this list the way he's playing right now
Hassan - tradeable but you won't get equal value back. Best case might be an expiring and maybe a late 1st round or a couple of 2nds
Dragic, Ellington, McGruder, KO - Movable. In Dragic case we won't get back the 2 picks we gave up for him. These players could help a couple of playoff bound teams, teams like Houston, Philly, NO, Pacers.

J Rich, Bam - assets. We won't trade them unless we get a star in return. A

The move now should be moving Dragic, Ellington, McGruder, KO for whatever you can get. Then shop Hassan around and see if you can get an expiring contract back. The other contracts we are stuck with unless we attach the assets we get back from the trades to move those contracts

I doubt Lakers would give up any assets for any of our players. Their saving their assets in case AD becomes available

JJ is not immovable, teams have inquired about him. TJ will become a desirable contract this summer, as he will be an expiring. Dion is the hard one.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#582 » by HIF » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:28 am

Fcuk LeOne.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,176

Post#583 » by dolphinatik » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Lebron has been playing us or conveniently sits out games against miami. He came with it today and u could tell from the start he was going for 50 and there was nothing anyone was going to do to stop him. Lets not forget he is the best player in the league. Makes you really question your talent when that guy is getting anything he wants.

That being said this was the worst idea to force a rusty JJ into the rotation. We are better off than the Lakers at the moment. They have talent but still dont play enough defense. and we thought Winslow was going to be a mini Lebron. That is not happening.. Lebron at 18 was twice the player. I guess winslow is young but he needs to want it more.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#584 » by HIF » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:02 pm

dolphinatik wrote:Lebron has been playing us or conveniently sits out games against miami. He came with it today and u could tell from the start he was going for 50 and there was nothing anyone was going to do to stop him. Lets not forget he is the best player in the league. Makes you really question your talent when that guy is getting anything he wants.

That being said this was the worst idea to force a rusty JJ into the rotation. We are better off than the Lakers at the moment. They have talent but still dont play enough defense. and we thought Winslow was going to be a mini Lebron. That is not happening.. Lebron at 18 was twice the player. I guess winslow is young but he needs to want it more.

Was this just a knock Winnie post?
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
ElDoggo
Veteran
And1: 6,581

Post#585 » by ElDoggo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:10 pm

dolphinatik wrote:Lebron has been playing us or conveniently sits out games against miami. He came with it today and u could tell from the start he was going for 50 and there was nothing anyone was going to do to stop him. Lets not forget he is the best player in the league. Makes you really question your talent when that guy is getting anything he wants.

we are too short. we are midgets compared to LA. They destroyed us.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,247

Post#586 » by twix2500 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:46 pm

Doctor P wrote:

we are too short. we are midgets compared to LA. They destroyed us.

People over look that a lot. The Heat have very little length outside of Whiteside. Improve length is a must.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Post#587 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Lakers had chance to win vs the Magic but Lebron sat out the entire 4th quarter and part of the 3rd. He just wanted to conserve as much energy to beat the Heat.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
ElDoggo
Veteran
And1: 6,581

Post#588 » by ElDoggo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:39 am

cant let em outtank us

Return to Miami Heat