ImageImageImage

Heat @ Bulls shambles GT - 8pm, Fri 23/11

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Mos_Heat
RealGM
And1: 36,814

Re: Heat @ Bulls shambles GT - 8pm, Fri 23/11 

Post#101 » by Mos_Heat » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:19 pm

IggieCC wrote:
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

At some point people should stop talking about how Giannis will develop a reliable 3pt jumper.

Spoiler:
That point was last season
:reporter:
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,736

Post#102 » by Bishop45 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Need to have an intervention on Bam sometime, I mean, I kno we didn't draft him for his offensive upside but we're not putting him in a position to strive defensively. He's likely not ever going to be a force in the paint on either end, and his ceiling at the 5 is back-up center-ish because of it

He has to be promoted to the 4, and in my wildest moments, even to the 3. He's athletically gifted enough to guard 4's and 3's on the perimeter, it's his best talent, and we need someone who has the length to guard some of the best forwards in the game(KD/Bron/AD/Giannas) if we're ever going to branch out into contention. Just wish I had more faith in his ability to be offensive minded. We shouldn't have to face the type of patronizing that Bron did to Winslow and McGruder the other night, with other lengthy defenders here

Salve Edrice
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#104 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:36 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article221739365.html#navlink=SecList

just a link and no explanation of what the article is about EDDIE?

eddie?
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#105 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Mos_Heat wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

At some point people should stop talking about how Giannis will develop a reliable 3pt jumper.

Spoiler:

this man wasn't a very good 3 pt shooter or good at shooting in general at 23 MOS

his 3 pt has been reliable (above league average to elite) since 2011(at 27) except for his 2nd szn back with the Cavs
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#106 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Bishop45 wrote:Need to have an intervention on Bam sometime, I mean, I kno we didn't draft him for his offensive upside but we're not putting him in a position to strive defensively. He's likely not ever going to be a force in the paint on either end, and his ceiling at the 5 is back-up center-ish because of it

He has to be promoted to the 4, and in my wildest moments, even to the 3. He's athletically gifted enough to guard 4's and 3's on the perimeter, it's his best talent, and we need someone who has the length to guard some of the best forwards in the game(KD/Bron/AD/Giannas) if we're ever going to branch out into contention. Just wish I had more faith in his ability to be offensive minded. We shouldn't have to face the type of patronizing that Bron did to Winslow and McGruder the other night, with other lengthy defenders here

Salve Edrice

he was kind of underwhelming on both ends last nite. it must have some to do with lack of consistent mins and roles but he also looked sluggish on defense and clueless on offense.

don't let this man become a bootleg TT like some here suspected bish SMDH
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,736

Post#107 » by Bishop45 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:51 pm

IggieCC wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:Need to have an intervention on Bam sometime, I mean, I kno we didn't draft him for his offensive upside but we're not putting him in a position to strive defensively. He's likely not ever going to be a force in the paint on either end, and his ceiling at the 5 is back-up center-ish because of it

Salve Edrice

he was kind of underwhelming on both ends last nite. it must have some to do with lack of consistent mins and roles but he also looked sluggish on defense and clueless on offense.

don't let this man become a bootleg TT like some here suspected bish SMDH

TT averaging a McDouble under 30 mins too, I'd like to see Bam get his floater
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Mos_Heat
RealGM

Post#108 » by Mos_Heat » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:55 pm

IggieCC wrote:
Mos_Heat wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

this man wasn't a very good 3 pt shooter or good at shooting in general at 23 MOS

his 3 pt has been reliable (above league average to elite) since 2011(at 27) except for his 2nd szn back with the Cavs

PLS, Lebron just a much better shooter

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#109 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:34 pm

Mos_Heat wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Mos_Heat wrote:At some point people should stop talking about how Giannis will develop a reliable 3pt jumper.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

statistically there isn't much difference between LBJ and Magic Giannison's shooting at age of 23 MOS :noway:

come on MOS I know you're shook from Fultz latest fiasco but come on MOS. it's too early to dismiss Giannis from developing a decent 3 pter going forward. 10% this szn is pure trash though LMAO
Mos_Heat
RealGM

Post#110 » by Mos_Heat » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:46 pm

IggieCC wrote:
Mos_Heat wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Spoiler:

statistically there isn't much difference between LBJ and Magic Giannison's shooting at age of 23 MOS :noway:

come on MOS I know you're shook from Fultz latest fiasco but come on MOS. it's too early to dismiss Giannis from developing a decent 3 pter going forward. 10% this szn is pure trash though LMAO

One guy took 1573 3s and made 32,5% of them

The other one took 594 and made 28,5%.

I would say that is pretty significant difference
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#111 » by IggieCC » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Mos_Heat wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Mos_Heat wrote:PLS, Lebron just a much better shooter

Mos pls
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,192

Re: Heat @ Bulls shambles GT - 7:30pm, Sat 24/11 

Post#112 » by GopherIt! » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:26 pm

OvOh wrote:omg Wilts I was making it smh

sorry to hear about your situation Ovo.
this could be an honest mistake by mod Wilts or it could br a sign of things to come. You never really know with this board unfortunately.

hopefully he does the right thing and sends you $3.49pp for your trouble.
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 72,263

Post#113 » by Wiltside » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:07 pm

GopherIt! wrote:

this could be an honest mistake by mod Wilts or it could br a sign of things to come. You never really know with this board unfortunately.

Goph pls, you think i'd follow in that Australian slandering Mods footsteps?

Honest mistake Ov, trust me guy

Spoiler:
saw no GT and seized my opportunity 8-)
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,821

Post#114 » by Chalm Down » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:20 pm

Salve Edrice

Starting Bam is more viable than starting Djj at the 4 at the very least
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,821

Post#115 » by Chalm Down » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:22 pm

IggieCC wrote:
Mos_Heat wrote:
IggieCC wrote:statistically there isn't much difference between LBJ and Magic Giannison's shooting at age of 23 MOS :noway:

Mos pls

Listen to Mos, Iggie

Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,766

Post#116 » by QUIZ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:40 pm

Salve Edrice

Poor mans TT Bish. Poor mans TT
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,192

Post#117 » by GopherIt! » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:19 am

Wiltside wrote:
GopherIt! wrote:

Goph pls, you think i'd follow in that Australian slandering Mods footsteps?

Honest mistake Ov, trust me guy

Spoiler:
saw no GT and seized my opportunity 8-)

a mod who dares slander those who put another shrimp on the barbie. what has this world come to wilts? smh
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 145,383

Post#118 » by MettaWorldPanda » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:11 am

Can't have KO sitting on the bench again like that. He did not deserve to be benched. Spo has been playing him out of position at PF for most of the year with Whiteside much to his detriment. He should be on the floor with Bam and JJ as much as possible. Spo starting DJJ at PF was pathetic. The starting lineup needed JJ's ball handling. Front Office also has to do something about this horrific roster construction. 1 true PF on the roster in JJ and 1 PG is just not going to cut it. We don't even have a starting caliber SF as i consider J Rich a 2.
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#119 » by HeatFanLifer » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:33 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:Can't have KO sitting on the bench again like that. He did not deserve to be benched. Spo has been playing him out of position at PF for most of the year with Whiteside much to his detriment. He should be on the floor with Bam and JJ as much as possible. Spo starting DJJ at PF was pathetic. The starting lineup needed JJ's ball handling. Front Office also has to do something about this horrific roster construction. 1 true PF on the roster in JJ and 1 PG is just not going to cut it. We don't even have a starting caliber SF as i consider J Rich a 2.

Poorly constructed team, poorly implemented rotation. Time to step up pressure on the front office.
OP for NBA FT record
delanka
Veteran
And1: 16,314

Post#120 » by delanka » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:07 pm

So ready for downfall!

Return to Miami Heat