ImageImageImage

Spo suxx- spo is spock is spork

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

ElDoggo
Veteran
And1: 6,581

Spo suxx- spo is spock is spork 

Post#1 » by ElDoggo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:30 am

Im mad at spo again. You want to know why I am mad at him?

Our team has been getting smoked since 30-11 or whatever it was pretty consistently and I think it is SILLY for lack of a better term for him to not have recognized that he hasnt won since having a spacer on the court since the show Luke Babitt put on in 201whatever.

Even after getting Babbitt back, he didn't play him. What's the deal?

I love Spo tho. Why does he want to stick around when he could join better rosters yearly. He does his thing and he is good but cmon man right there in your faceeeeeee haha
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Re: Spo suxx- spo is spock is spork 

Post#2 » by goodboy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:35 pm

lucas pls
Bright
ElDoggo
Veteran

Post#3 » by ElDoggo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:30 am

Spo. Please, have mercy on us.

No Whiteside situationals. Lost rebounds to Pistons.
Wade for 3 to end game? How?

Please, Spo.... why u do this?
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#4 » by HeatFanLifer » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:51 am

ElDoggo wrote:Im mad at spo again. You want to know why I am mad at him?

Our team has been getting smoked since 30-11 or whatever it was pretty consistently and I think it is SILLY for lack of a better term for him to not have recognized that he hasnt won since having a spacer on the court since the show Luke Babitt put on in 201whatever.

Even after getting Babbitt back, he didn't play him. What's the deal?

I love Spo tho. Why does he want to stick around when he could join better rosters yearly. He does his thing and he is good but cmon man right there in your faceeeeeee haha

I agree.
OP for NBA FT record
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#5 » by HeatFanLifer » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:52 am

HeatWillRise wrote:lucas pls

Leave him alone.
OP for NBA FT record
ElDoggo
Veteran

Post#6 » by ElDoggo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:45 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:lucas pls

Leave him alone.

haha. dont worry, it was an inside joke. he knows he's nuts haha
Hallstar
Head Coach
And1: 6,788

Post#7 » by Hallstar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:42 pm

The team is what it is, just like last year, just like next year. 30-11 is one of the worst things to ever happen to this franchise. Now they're trying to unload guys they should have never signed.
Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 15,658

Post#8 » by Kobewade11 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:38 pm

The 30-11 take is overrated. The team was never going to be bad enough to maintain a top 3 pick losing pace over 82 games. They played above themselves the second half of the season sure, but even with a more modest 20-20 finish the only difference is we’d end up in the Ntilikina or DSJ range in place of Bam, and still retain one of Dion/JJ over the summer. Nothing would have been drastically different, but it makes us feel better to put on the hindsight goggles and speculate otherwise.
Hallstar
Head Coach
And1: 6,788

Post#9 » by Hallstar » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:10 am

kobewade11 wrote:The 30-11 take is overrated. The team was never going to be bad enough to maintain a top 3 pick losing pace over 82 games. They played above themselves the second half of the season sure, but even with a more modest 20-20 finish the only difference is we’d end up in the Ntilikina or DSJ range in place of Bam, and still retain one of Dion/JJ over the summer. Nothing would have been drastically different, but it makes us feel better to put on the hindsight goggles and speculate otherwise.

Who was drafted one spot before Bam? I didn't like the fake run at the time and said it. Not everything is hindsight, you can hate it while it's happening. If I say we're wasting time and will be a .500 team again next year that's not hindsight.
Kobewade11
General Manager

Post#10 » by Kobewade11 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:57 am

Hallstar wrote:
kobewade11 wrote:The 30-11 take is overrated. The team was never going to be bad enough to maintain a top 3 pick losing pace over 82 games. They played above themselves the second half of the season sure, but even with a more modest 20-20 finish the only difference is we’d end up in the Ntilikina or DSJ range in place of Bam, and still retain one of Dion/JJ over the summer. Nothing would have been drastically different, but it makes us feel better to put on the hindsight goggles and speculate otherwise.

Who was drafted one spot before Bam? I didn't like the fake run at the time and said it. Not everything is hindsight, you can hate it while it's happening. If I say we're wasting time and will be a .500 team again next year that's not hindsight.

It has been said repeatedly from sources in the draft room that Mitchell was never the target even if he was on the board. Those are the hindsight googles again, thinking we automatically would have taken player x just because he’s there even though we have information that says otherwise.
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,027

Post#11 » by Flash4thewin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:29 pm

kobewade11 wrote:
Hallstar wrote:

It has been said repeatedly from sources in the draft room that Mitchell was never the target even if he was on the board. Those are the hindsight googles again, thinking we automatically would have taken player x just because he’s there even though we have information that says otherwise.

Would it be safe to say we need to invest more time and resources into scouting when it comes to the draft. We do good at undrafted players but we are subpar when it comes to the draft.
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,431

Post#12 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:
kobewade11 wrote:
Hallstar wrote:Who was drafted one spot before Bam? I didn't like the fake run at the time and said it. Not everything is hindsight, you can hate it while it's happening. If I say we're wasting time and will be a .500 team again next year that's not hindsight.

Would it be safe to say we need to invest more time and resources into scouting when it comes to the draft. We do good at undrafted players but we are subpar when it comes to the draft.

It's not even that, when we pick at # 10 (Winslow) or #14 (Bam) - you're pretty much limited to guys that alot of teams passed on.

There are real legit reasons why all those teams didn't take them. It's rare that a real star is found in those ranges (late or outside the lottery).
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
Kobewade11
General Manager

Post#13 » by Kobewade11 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:00 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:
Flash4thewin wrote:

It's not even that, when we pick at # 10 (Winslow) or #14 (Bam) - you're pretty much limited to guys that alot of teams passed on.

There are real legit reasons why all those teams didn't take them. It's rare that a real star is found in those ranges (late or outside the lottery).

I don't think we've been bad at the draft. Teams like Orlando and Denver probably would've preferred Winslow as opposed to Mudiay or Hezonja knowing what they know now, I'd say in both drafts we got appropriate value for the draft position..moreso in 2015, a little less in 2017.
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,963

Post#14 » by eddieheatfan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:50 am

coach is garbage,doesnt inspire anyone
ElDoggo
Veteran

Post#15 » by ElDoggo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:22 am

Does Spo want to be Jerry Sloan or Phil Jackson? He already has rings.

Return to Miami Heat