ImageImageImage

Mion v Myrie; The Anthology @ the Garden; 1/21, 6 PM, HBD KING

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

oreon
Analyst
And1: 6,208

Re: Mion v Myrie; The Anthology @ the Garden; 1/21, 6 PM, HBD KING 

Post#261 » by oreon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:27 pm

Mos_Heat wrote:Who cares about scrubs playing time. Young guys got theirs 25+ mins. Nothing else matters

Amen ! I would even make it 36 mins a night for the kids. No matter what we do were are going to get bounced out of the 1st round. In fact there's a chance we might miss the playoffs altogether. In that case I'd rather we fast track the kids development to make this season worthwhile.
MiamiSun
Junior
And1: 455

Re: Mion v Myrie; The Anthology @ the Garden; 1/21, 6 PM, HBD KING 

Post#262 » by MiamiSun » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:08 am

I actually was in Boston and went to this game. My friends had great seats for my (Floor seats across from the Heat bench). Some things I took away from this:

1: Josh is talented but he has low basketball IQ. JJ was constantly talking to him and urging him on, calling him to come past picks and stuff.

2: Hassan is just lost. I don't know what happened to him to fall of this drastically. His body language in person and up close is even worst than on TV.

3: Bam and DJJr play very well together. There is defiantly some chemistry between them that is missing from other lineups. Bam had his dunk blocked by Haynes and the ball ended up in DJJr's hands and it was almost like he was saying "Oh hell no, you ain't going to do that to my boy" and he went to try to dunk over Haynes. He ultimately got fouled but It was a very energy raising sequence for the Heat and everyone in the arena was like "damn, they have no fear".

4: Dion needs to start. It was him that almost single handily got the score tied at halftime after being down by 10 and back to a respectable final score after we were down by over 20. My GF kept telling me "I don't like him, he never passes", by the end of the game she was yelling for people to give Dion the ball. He was the only one that was attacking.

5: One final thought, there is a lot of dribbling going on. Too much imo. The passing game is not very good either. They just pass the ball around the 3 point arch and try to find lanes to dribble through, but this clearly is not working.

Return to Miami Heat