ImageImageImage

What do you heat fans think of LBJ?

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Beenie
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,317

Re: What do you heat fans think of LBJ? 

Post#81 » by Beenie » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:09 pm

HIF wrote:
Beenie wrote:Lebron made the best decision for himself when he left Mia to return to Cleveland and I, as a Heat fan, don't begrudge him for it. Riley, on the other hand, tried to sell Lebron on returning by adding to the roster the likes of Danny Granger, McBob, and Shabazz Napier. Heat fans who resent Lebron and give Riles a free pass here are just being irrational homers.

Re-write history for your bitch?

Lebron asked us to draft shabbazz. Danny and McBob were players we got because lebron punked us.

Source?
DS17
Sixth Man
And1: 1,374

Post#82 » by DS17 » Wed Mar 6, 2019 6:43 am

I will disagree with the haters tbh. I know that he left the heat high and dry, but the four years he had in Miami were only rivaled by Shaq and Mj in terms of sheer productivity and dominance. Like WOW. As a Lakers fan, I’m jealous that Miami has that for four years. Not to mention that y’all signed him as a FA, And didn’t alphabetical to give away picks for him.

Miami now is on a higher echelon of teams imo in comparison to most teams and that is due to their championship history.

Wade is a top 25 player but you simply cannot compa him to Lbj. If wade avoided injuries I’d say he coulda broke top 15-19.
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#83 » by HeatFanLifer » Wed Mar 6, 2019 7:52 am

Beenie wrote:
HIF wrote:
Beenie wrote:Lebron made the best decision for himself when he left Mia to return to Cleveland and I, as a Heat fan, don't begrudge him for it. Riley, on the other hand, tried to sell Lebron on returning by adding to the roster the likes of Danny Granger, McBob, and Shabazz Napier. Heat fans who resent Lebron and give Riles a free pass here are just being irrational homers.

Re-write history for your bitch?

Lebron asked us to draft shabbazz. Danny and McBob were players we got because lebron punked us.

Source?

https://www.boston.com/sports/celtics-blog/2014/06/27/the_miami_heat_traded_for_shabazz_napier_because_lebron_jame
OP for NBA FT record
Sgt P
Sixth Man
And1: 2,551

Post#84 » by Sgt P » Wed Mar 6, 2019 6:38 pm

DS17 wrote:I will disagree with the haters tbh. I know that he left the heat high and dry, but the four years he had in Miami were only rivaled by Shaq and Mj in terms of sheer productivity and dominance. Like WOW. As a Lakers fan, I’m jealous that Miami has that for four years. Not to mention that y’all signed him as a FA, And didn’t alphabetical to give away picks for him.

Miami now is on a higher echelon of teams imo in comparison to most teams and that is due to their championship history.

Wade is a top 25 player but you simply cannot compa him to Lbj. If wade avoided injuries I’d say he coulda broke top 15-19.

You are incorrect. We did a sign and trade with Cleveland for 2 FRP all for an additional year that LJ opted out of anyway.
" Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." said C.P.
Sign5
Head Coach
And1: 9,662

Post#85 » by Sign5 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:34 pm

DS17 wrote:I will disagree with the haters tbh. I know that he left the heat high and dry, but the four years he had in Miami were only rivaled by Shaq and Mj in terms of sheer productivity and dominance. Like WOW. As a Lakers fan, I’m jealous that Miami has that for four years. Not to mention that y’all signed him as a FA, And didn’t alphabetical to give away picks for him.

Meh I'd say he'd be right there with Kobe. Had Lebron not choked in 2011 and Wade was healthy in 05 hes looking at 2 more rings potentially( 1 at least) and 2 more FMVP. Also, in the 06-07 season circling the hype after his herculean finals performance he was well on his way to his first MVP. Posting 29 8 and 5, keeping Heat afloat with an older roster and no Shaq. Obviously a lot of ifs and ands but 5 titles 3 FMVP, 1 regular season MVP, scoring title and along with more All nbas just by being healthy? That's easily a top 10-12 all time player (especially considering he had an ATG peak season as well).
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Post#86 » by gom » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Sgt P wrote:

You are incorrect. We did a sign and trade with Cleveland for 2 FRP all for an additional year that LJ opted out of anyway.

2 firsts and 2 seconds and a pick swap in 2012 that was not to be:

Traded by the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Miami Heat for a 2011 2nd round draft pick (Milan Macvan was later selected), a 2012 2nd round draft pick (Jae Crowder was later selected), a 2013 1st round draft pick (Nemanja Nedovic was later selected) and a 2016 1st round draft pick (Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot was later selected). Cleveland also received a trade exception from Miami. Cleveland had the option to swap 1st round draft picks with Miami in 2012 but did not do so.

Bosh? 2 firsts, one which previously belonged to Toronto.

Traded by the Toronto Raptors to the Miami Heat for a 2011 1st round draft pick (Norris Cole was later selected) and a 2011 1st round draft pick (Jonas Valanciunas was later selected). Toronto also received a trade exception from Miami. This was the same 1st round draft pick that Toronto had previously traded to Miami on February 13, 2009.

The Heat later traded Bojan Bogdanovic for Norris Cole.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^

Return to Miami Heat