ImageImageImage

Heets at Wizturds. 3/23 4pm 100% American OP

wadenation305
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,251

Re: Heets at Wizturds. 3/23 4pm 100% American OP 

Post#181 » by wadenation305 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:24 am

So... does anyone wanna say my boy Bam trash? Go ahead so I can get the baby powder ready
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#182 » by HeatFanLifer » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:35 am

wadenation305 wrote:So... does anyone wanna say my boy Bam trash? Go ahead so I can get the baby powder ready

I don’t think anyone really has said that. People have at times said Winslow, Whiteside, Mcgruder, JJ, Spo, and Dion are trash, but don’t recall much hate against Bam.
OP for NBA FT record
wadenation305
Bench Warmer

Post#183 » by wadenation305 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:14 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:
wadenation305 wrote:So... does anyone wanna say my boy Bam trash? Go ahead so I can get the baby powder ready

I don’t think anyone really has said that. People have at times said Winslow, Whiteside, Mcgruder, JJ, Spo, and Dion are trash, but don’t recall much hate against Bam.

I recall a few especially with talk of mitchel and Collins, so far in retrospect Bam should have been third at worst from that draft class, in my opinion the only clear cut better is Tatum and maybe mitchel, but I prefer Bams all around game much better than just offensive prowess
MartyConlonJr
General Manager
And1: 2,434

Post#184 » by MartyConlonJr » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 am

wadenation305 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:

I recall a few especially with talk of mitchel and Collins, so far in retrospect Bam should have been third at worst from that draft class, in my opinion the only clear cut better is Tatum and maybe mitchel, but I prefer Bams all around game much better than just offensive prowess

Did you forget De'Aaron Fox, or just not a fan? I thought most were of the opinion he goes 1st in a re-draft.

Many hopped off the Donovan Mitchell train, but post all star break he has been fire.
dean456
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,252

Post#185 » by dean456 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:18 am

MartyConlonJr wrote:
wadenation305 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:

Did you forget De'Aaron Fox, or just not a fan? I thought most were of the opinion he goes 1st in a re-draft.

Many hopped off the Donovan Mitchell train, but post all star break he has been fire.

In hindsight if I redrafted that draft now I think it would be.
Mitchell
Tatum
Fox
Kuzma
Collins
Smith Jr
Markkanen
Bam

Mitchell has scored 1000 more points than Tatum up till this point and Kuzma has scored, rebounded and assisted more than Tatum, not by much but Tatums defense is better so I still put him higher.

Bam has got a high ceiling so this could easily change but as of right now thats how I have it.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,712

Post#186 » by MettaWorldPanda » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:24 am

Bishop45 wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
Yea' colleges play real small, that's been an interesting thing that I've been noticing for big prospects that are transitioning. That's why I didn't wholesomely trust any of the bigs in last years draft, but most of them have performed well

He's not particularly undersized or unmatched athletically at the 4 though. And that PER, too dominant to scoff at

Yeah but compared to Bam and Collins? Not sure i remain skeptical.

It's hard to apply fantastical NBA players to actual ones but imagine saying this about Draymond

A 6'8 PF with above average athleticism should translate well, if those are the only parameters in question. Considering what he's done from a statistical point of view, he should be a top 15 pick

I was actually very high on Draymond coming out of Michigan State. He could do it all. Sure he might have been viewed as undersized in terms of height but his overall game and burly frame made up for it. Draymond was able to shoot the three in college. Clarke has not shown much of an outside game. His body says SF but his game says C/PF. 6'8 215 C/PF. I just don't know Bish. I still think Rui Hachimura has better nba career. He comes off more like an Al Horford type.
MartyConlonJr
General Manager
And1: 2,434

Post#187 » by MartyConlonJr » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:50 pm

dean456 wrote:In hindsight if I redrafted that draft now I think it would be.
Mitchell
Tatum
Fox
Kuzma
Collins
Smith Jr
Markkanen
Bam

Mitchell has scored 1000 more points than Tatum up till this point and Kuzma has scored, rebounded and assisted more than Tatum, not by much but Tatums defense is better so I still put him higher.

Bam has got a high ceiling so this could easily change but as of right now thats how I have it.

I agree Tier 1 is probably Fox, Tatum and Mitchell. I would probably them in the order of Fox, Mitchell then Tatum at the moment but it is hard. Could change on the day.

I think Markannen is knocking on the door of Tier 1, but it is hard to tell on such a bad team.

I am not big on Kuzma and Dennis Smith Jr. I would take Bam over either. I would take Bam over John Collins and I think would be very unpopular, but I can't handle poor defensive bigs if your goal is to win championships, and I think Bam has a short leash and would be doing more Collins like things on offense if allowed to.
wadenation305
Bench Warmer

Post#188 » by wadenation305 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:45 pm

MartyConlonJr wrote:
wadenation305 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:

Whoops way passed my bed time when I wrote that, I think fox and Tatum are interchangeable at the 1 and two with Mitchell and bam at 3, and I prefer bam over mitchel lol

TroubleS0me
Head Coach
And1: 5,192

Post#189 » by TroubleS0me » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:28 am

Wade in the last 5 games!

PPG = 17
FG = .493%
3pt = .438%
Rebs = 5.2

Wade dont leave us...
delanka
Veteran
And1: 16,314

Post#190 » by delanka » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:05 am

Good game!
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,778

Post#191 » by al bondiga » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:46 pm

Trapstar3 wrote:
balla345 wrote:so no one going to talk how wade has the freshest legs this year since his 2010

I don't see anyone replying to this but chit... if that ain't true. Don't know why but he hasn't been this healthy for years.

i think the answer is... wade is happier. plus he playing smarter, he knows he has entered the MJ dimention of wisdom, he has accepted his role, no longer a 2000 unreal expectations on his shoulders (this team is limited, that is a known fact)
Dennis Reynolds
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,110

Post#192 » by Dennis Reynolds » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Magic Giannison wrote:Im the only undefeated OP.

IN

LIES!

Return to Miami Heat