ImageImageImage

Heat vs Sucksers , Tuesday 4/9 @7:30 PM EST

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Lilseb93
Assistant Coach
And1: 9,190

Re: Heat vs Sucksers , Tuesday 4/9 @7:30 PM EST 

Post#341 » by Lilseb93 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:43 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:On a serious note, I know we're stuck with these contracts for another year but I'm really tired of missing the playoffs or getting a bottom seed while preaching championships and culture. I can't wait to move on from a lot of these mediocre guys. With Wade retiring, it's time to rebuild or at least retool with different players.

Riley will do everything he can to fast track the process. Look for some trades to possibly go down this offseason.

If anyone can do it it's the Godfather. I think internally they feel the same way about this roster as the fans do.
Heat Culture :hug:
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,753

Post#342 » by Chalm Down » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:43 am

Wiltside wrote:Lol that McGruder missed the best game of the season. He’d be raging he missed out on this one.

Ttyl Rod

Oh yeah wtf

At least wade included him in his speech lol
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
Chalm Down
RealGM

Post#343 » by Chalm Down » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:44 am

Lilseb93 wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:On a serious note, I know we're stuck with these contracts for another year but I'm really tired of missing the playoffs or getting a bottom seed while preaching championships and culture. I can't wait to move on from a lot of these mediocre guys. With Wade retiring, it's time to rebuild or at least retool with different players.

Riley will do everything he can to fast track the process. Look for some trades to possibly go down this offseason.

If anyone can do it it's the Godfather. I think internally they feel the same way about this roster as the fans do.

What kind of trades should we make? It's hard to see us moving any big contracts without attaching an asset
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#344 » by IggieCC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:45 am

eddieheatfan wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
Spoiler:

Magic Johnson really signed Lance, McGee, Beasley to team up with LeBron and left the team before its final regular szn game :lol:
at least johnson knows his place,spo doesnt he should have resigned yesterday

yeah but Magic's reason was "it's not fun for me" though eddie :roll:

spo should get some blame for his unconditional love for certain types of scrub players but at the end of the day that's part of the cards that were dealt to him eddie. we'll see how the FO responds to this failed szn
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 71,938

Post#345 » by Wiltside » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:46 am

Doubt Wade plays tomorrow. Reckon this is it.

Tomorrow gonna be the Ye and DRob extravaganza.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,995

Post#346 » by eddieheatfan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:49 am

Wiltside wrote:Doubt Wade plays tomorrow. Reckon this is it.

what does that mean?
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,995

Post#347 » by eddieheatfan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:50 am

IggieCC wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Magic Johnson really signed Lance, McGee, Beasley to team up with LeBron and left the team before its final regular szn game :lol:
at least johnson knows his place,spo doesnt he should have resigned yesterday

yeah but Magic's reason was "it's not fun for me" though eddie :roll:

spo should get some blame for his unconditional love for certain types of scrub players but at the end of the day that's part of the cards that were dealt to him eddie. we'll see how the FO responds to this failed szn
she should know by the summer that's for sure.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,735

Post#348 » by MettaWorldPanda » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:51 am

Chalm Down wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:Riley will do everything he can to fast track the process. Look for some trades to possibly go down this offseason.

What kind of trades should we make? It's hard to see us moving any big contracts without attaching an asset

Might be able to pull off a Hassan(expiring) and Rich type of deal. Don't ask me for what yet but something along those lines.
Lilseb93
Assistant Coach

Post#349 » by Lilseb93 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 am

Chalm Down wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:Riley will do everything he can to fast track the process. Look for some trades to possibly go down this offseason.

I think we're probably stuck with Whitside and Waiters, but if we really want to move on from this roster maybe we can trade players like Dragic, JJ and KO. JRich may be on the table. I don't know how strongly they feel about this core. I assume Winslow and Bam are probably the safest players. If anything, they probably roll with the same team again and wait until 2020 to unload. But if teams say yes to a trade then I can see us getting rid of some players. That would probably mean we'd be worse next year though. But at least we'd get a good pick.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#350 » by MettaWorldPanda » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:53 am

They gonna party in New York. Winnie was giddy in post game at the thought
Chalm Down
RealGM

Post#351 » by Chalm Down » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:54 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:

Might be able to pull off a Hassan(expiring) and Rich type of deal. Don't ask me for what yet but something along those lines.

Just to get rid of him or to get something back? Might as well ride out the rest of the contract if the former
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#352 » by IggieCC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:55 am

eddieheatfan wrote:

what does that mean?

Lilseb93
Assistant Coach

Post#353 » by Lilseb93 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:57 am

Although the Heat already rejected a first round draft pick for JRich so there's that. If anything, we'll probably wait until 2020 to unload and then try to land a FA around these 3 guys hoping they take the next step.
Chalm Down
RealGM

Post#354 » by Chalm Down » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:57 am

Lilseb93 wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:

I think we're probably stuck with Whitside and Waiters, but if we really want to move on from this roster maybe we can trade players like Dragic, JJ and KO. JRich may be on the table. I don't know how strongly they feel about this core. I assume Winslow and Bam are probably the safest players. If anything, they probably roll with the same team again and wait until 2020 to unload. But if teams say yes to a trade then I can see us getting rid of some players. That would probably mean we'd be worse next year though. But at least we'd get a good pick.

Yeah we'll have to see how far the young players can take them next year. Might be able to carry us to the playoffs on their own tbh
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#355 » by IggieCC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:58 am

Chalm Down wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:

Just to get rid of him or to get something back? Might as well ride out the rest of the contract if the former

late FRP would be something bishop would suggest. not happening chalms i won't give up Rich for late FRP smh
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#356 » by MettaWorldPanda » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:00 am

Chalm Down wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:

Get something back. Somebody might be willing to roll the dice on expiring Hassan and J Rich has a great contract for his production.
Lilseb93
Assistant Coach

Post#357 » by Lilseb93 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:00 am

If there's anything positive to this season at least the young core got significant playing time and starting roles. Bam being the starter may pay off down the road now.
Chalm Down
RealGM

Post#358 » by Chalm Down » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:01 am

IggieCC wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:Might be able to pull off a Hassan(expiring) and Rich type of deal. Don't ask me for what yet but something along those lines.

late FRP would be something bishop would suggest. not happening chalms i won't give up Rich for late FRP smh

Yeah would not be a move I endorse unless it's a really good pick
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#359 » by IggieCC » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:01 am

Nowizki also got 30 pts in his (supposedly) final home game but with washed kobe style volume shooting
Lilseb93
Assistant Coach

Post#360 » by Lilseb93 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:02 am

If we do somehow manage to get out of Whiteside's contract this year by doing something like trade JRich, unfortunately I don't think we have enough to sell a FA like KD or Leonard. We'll just get that Riley courtesy dinner like last time.

Return to Miami Heat