Moderators: heat4life, IggieCC, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, BFRESH44

LordRiley
Sixth Man
And1: 6,484

Re: Hassan Whiteside appreciation thread 

Post#61 » by LordRiley » Thu Jul 4, 2019 7:42 pm

Rafly wrote:
LordRiley wrote:
Rafly wrote:Strange that you interrupt your busy life to show up for Hassan stuff. But do you or do Hassan. All good.

Why does it matter to you, which thread i decide to post in? Seems like you have too much time on your hands, to know when i show up, and what threads i decide to post in. Get a life kid. :lol:

Lol ok Hassan fanboy. Doesn’t matter to me. It’s just strange. Have some sort of fetish or something? Literally all it take is a couple of clicks to see a persons recent posts and your Heat ones are all about your guy. I just don’t have it in me to put another grown man on a pedestal. But like I said do you.

And yes fortunately, I have enough time on my hands to do as I please. In Colombia right now, will be in Brazil for the copa America final on Sunday and I’ll be back in Miami next week. I think I’m doing alright for a 29 year old kid who spends too much time on realgm apparently.

You don’t think it’s strange you know exactly when someone posts, and who they post about? Again, you have too much time on your hands to worry about what i choose to post about. Also, no one cares where you are but you.
Rafly
Starter
And1: 10,355

Post#62 » by Rafly » Thu Jul 4, 2019 7:57 pm

LordRiley wrote:
Rafly wrote:
LordRiley wrote:Why does it matter to you, which thread i decide to post in? Seems like you have too much time on your hands, to know when i show up, and what threads i decide to post in. Get a life kid. :lol:

Lol ok Hassan fanboy. Doesn’t matter to me. It’s just strange. Have some sort of fetish or something? Literally all it take is a couple of clicks to see a persons recent posts and your Heat ones are all about your guy. I just don’t have it in me to put another grown man on a pedestal. But like I said do you.

And yes fortunately, I have enough time on my hands to do as I please. In Colombia right now, will be in Brazil for the copa America final on Sunday and I’ll be back in Miami next week. I think I’m doing alright for a 29 year old kid who spends too much time on realgm apparently.

You don’t think it’s strange you know exactly when someone posts, and who they post about? Again, you have too much time on your hands to worry about what i choose to post about. Also, no one cares where you are but you.

Nah. Like I said it’s two clicks away. Some reading comprehension classes will do you some good. Make some time for that education is important. Good luck I’m done here.
LordRiley
Sixth Man
And1: 6,484

Post#63 » by LordRiley » Thu Jul 4, 2019 8:11 pm

Rafly wrote:
LordRiley wrote:
Rafly wrote:Lol ok Hassan fanboy. Doesn’t matter to me. It’s just strange. Have some sort of fetish or something? Literally all it take is a couple of clicks to see a persons recent posts and your Heat ones are all about your guy. I just don’t have it in me to put another grown man on a pedestal. But like I said do you.

Nah. Like I said it’s two clicks away. Some reading comprehension classes will do you some good. Make some time for that education is important. Good luck I’m done here.

Ok. :lol:
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,343

Post#64 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Thu Jul 4, 2019 11:26 pm

Donald Trump is an idiot.
Maroko
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,991

Post#65 » by Maroko » Fri Jul 5, 2019 12:02 am

What did i just read ? A guy complaining about the heat trading Hassan Whiteside but he has the guy who made it happen as his avy and as his nickname... does it make any sense ?

Read on Twitter
KingDavid
RealGM
And1: 25,006

Post#66 » by KingDavid » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:55 pm

Should be excellent for pdx. Wish it could have worked out here, but Spo's infatuation with small ball is obnoxious most of the time.

We're gonna be hurting for rebounds. I think Bam is a 4, not a 5.
#HEATLifer

Don't ever take what I say seriously. Especially the sentence before this one.
Sgt P
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,396

Post#67 » by Sgt P » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:14 pm

Congrats HW. Glad we do not have to watch you anymore. Grow tf up.
" Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." said C.P.

Return to Miami Heat