ImageImageImage

2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld

Moderators: heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, BFRESH44, IggieCC

User avatar
dean456
Rookie
Posts: 1,247
And1: 1,949
Joined: Jul 04, 2017
 

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1821 » by dean456 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:32 am

Read on Twitter


Don't look now but JJ looking in shape. :o
batterybro42
Pro Prospect
Posts: 891
And1: 945
Joined: Jul 06, 2014

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1822 » by batterybro42 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:34 am

Also while on the topic of our franchise player, and a tad off topic for the current thread can anybody confirm that Waiters can still dunk?

He attempted 6 dunks since coming to Miami, and did not attempt a single jam last season

Can he touch rim? I am not exactly sure he can

These are the questions that keep me up at night
User avatar
JustiseForMiami
Veteran
Posts: 2,684
And1: 5,633
Joined: Jul 02, 2015
       

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1823 » by JustiseForMiami » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:39 am

dean456 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Don't look now but JJ looking in shape. :o



I'm not taking him running back in layup lines as getting in shape.

I wanna see him play, because that's where he was horrible last year
Read on Twitter

Wiltside wrote:Can confirm Tyler Herro is, indeed, a bucket.

Chalm Downs wrote:Me too cute
User avatar
JustiseForMiami
Veteran
Posts: 2,684
And1: 5,633
Joined: Jul 02, 2015
       

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1824 » by JustiseForMiami » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 am

batterybro42 wrote:Also while on the topic of our franchise player, and a tad off topic for the current thread can anybody confirm that Waiters can still dunk?

He attempted 6 dunks since coming to Miami, and did not attempt a single jam last season

Can he touch rim? I am not exactly sure he can

These are the questions that keep me up at night



To be honest when I started reading your post, until I saw Waiters, I thought you were about to make a racist joke about Tyler Herro




Read on Twitter

Wiltside wrote:Can confirm Tyler Herro is, indeed, a bucket.

Chalm Downs wrote:Me too cute
batterybro42
Pro Prospect
Posts: 891
And1: 945
Joined: Jul 06, 2014

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1825 » by batterybro42 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:41 am

dean456 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Don't look now but JJ looking in shape. :o


I am sorry I just can't trust fake hustle culture tough guys who only average like 5-6 boards per 36 at 6-8 240

He tried to be the next UD, I am sure Haslem is ashamed of him

Get this joker out of here

Of course I would never say these things to his face, because of the black belt and stuff
User avatar
JustiseForMiami
Veteran
Posts: 2,684
And1: 5,633
Joined: Jul 02, 2015
       

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1826 » by JustiseForMiami » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:42 am

Image

It's official... we got him




Read on Twitter

Wiltside wrote:Can confirm Tyler Herro is, indeed, a bucket.

Chalm Downs wrote:Me too cute
User avatar
dean456
Rookie
Posts: 1,247
And1: 1,949
Joined: Jul 04, 2017
 

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1827 » by dean456 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:45 am

JustiseForMiami wrote:
dean456 wrote:
Read on Twitter


Don't look now but JJ looking in shape. :o



I'm not taking him running back in layup lines as getting in shape.

I wanna see him play, because that's where he was horrible last year


I'm not talking about his jogging :P

Just saying his body looks visibly trimmer. Looks like he's lost some KG's
Flash4thewin
General Manager
Posts: 8,521
And1: 2,894
Joined: Jan 27, 2006

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1828 » by Flash4thewin » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:45 am

JustiseForMiami wrote:Image

It's official... we got him


? ? ?
User avatar
JustiseForMiami
Veteran
Posts: 2,684
And1: 5,633
Joined: Jul 02, 2015
       

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1829 » by JustiseForMiami » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:47 am

Flash4thewin wrote:
JustiseForMiami wrote:Image

It's official... we got him


? ? ?



Read on Twitter




Read on Twitter

Wiltside wrote:Can confirm Tyler Herro is, indeed, a bucket.

Chalm Downs wrote:Me too cute
batterybro42
Pro Prospect
Posts: 891
And1: 945
Joined: Jul 06, 2014

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1830 » by batterybro42 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:49 am

JustiseForMiami wrote:
batterybro42 wrote:Also while on the topic of our franchise player, and a tad off topic for the current thread can anybody confirm that Waiters can still dunk?

He attempted 6 dunks since coming to Miami, and did not attempt a single jam last season

Can he touch rim? I am not exactly sure he can

These are the questions that keep me up at night



To be honest when I started reading your post, until I saw Waiters, I thought you were about to make a racist joke about Tyler Herro


While LeBron James is busy filming space Jam 2, Tyler Herro has decided to launch his own film career

He's been cast as Terry Gluckman aka T-RAD in Paramount Pictures sequel to Malibu's Most Wanted, which is slated for a summer 2020 release and is unofficially titled Vice Cities Most Tradeable

Reviews on Tyler's performances in early stage rehearsals, have confirmed that the newest member of the Miami Heat is in fact more than just a shooter
User avatar
dean456
Rookie
Posts: 1,247
And1: 1,949
Joined: Jul 04, 2017
 

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1831 » by dean456 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:51 am

Image
I mean compared to this guy he looks good.
User avatar
JustiseForMiami
Veteran
Posts: 2,684
And1: 5,633
Joined: Jul 02, 2015
       

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1832 » by JustiseForMiami » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:53 am

dean456 wrote:Image
I mean compared to this guy he looks good.



Image




Read on Twitter

Wiltside wrote:Can confirm Tyler Herro is, indeed, a bucket.

Chalm Downs wrote:Me too cute
batterybro42
Pro Prospect
Posts: 891
And1: 945
Joined: Jul 06, 2014

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1833 » by batterybro42 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 am

JustiseForMiami wrote:
dean456 wrote:Image
I mean compared to this guy he looks good.



Image


Spo and the entire Miami Heat front office probably too scared to tell Johnson that he's overweight, with their eyes towards the ground, they tell him how strong he looks, and that he's a Heat lifer, out of fear for their lives.

As Johnson walks away and smell of the weed and alcohol dissipates, a new smell emerges

A quick glance down confirms what has happened, another change of pants is in order, soiled by the fear of a man amiss an encounter with death himself.

While not the most pleasant of feelings it's a gentle reminder that they have survived yet another encounter with the NBA's most menacing overpaid role player, and have lived to tell the tale.
User avatar
JustiseForMiami
Veteran
Posts: 2,684
And1: 5,633
Joined: Jul 02, 2015
       

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1834 » by JustiseForMiami » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:08 am





Read on Twitter

Wiltside wrote:Can confirm Tyler Herro is, indeed, a bucket.

Chalm Downs wrote:Me too cute
User avatar
Enso
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,256
And1: 18,533
Joined: Apr 16, 2014
Location: MTL
 

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1835 » by Enso » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:08 am

So nothing tonight it seems
User avatar
JustiseForMiami
Veteran
Posts: 2,684
And1: 5,633
Joined: Jul 02, 2015
       

Re: 2019 Heat Offseason thread 3.0- South Beach SeaWorld 

Post#1836 » by JustiseForMiami » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:17 am

Enso wrote:So nothing tonight it seems



only 9:15 in vegas. Riley still up for 20-25 min




Read on Twitter

Wiltside wrote:Can confirm Tyler Herro is, indeed, a bucket.

Chalm Downs wrote:Me too cute

Return to Miami Heat