ImageImageImage

Taco Tuesday

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,580

Taco Tuesday 

Post#1 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Sat Aug 3, 2019 10:03 pm

I believe LEBRON is a fan of taco Tuesday because of the tacos he had in Miami. My belief is that before he retires he will come back to team with his son (who we will draft) and then enjoy tacos being going off into the sunset with his new taco induced dad bod.
Donald Trump is an idiot.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,340

Re: Taco Tuesday 

Post#2 » by Heat3 » Sat Aug 3, 2019 10:37 pm

I support drafting his son so that we can trade him to minnesota for cash considerations so that we can get under the luxury tax.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 15,849

Post#3 » by Kobewade11 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 12:47 pm

First Take
Senior
And1: 414

Post#4 » by First Take » Mon Aug 5, 2019 5:07 am

If we do somehow miraculously draft LeBron James eldest son, I can potentially see the "king" make his return to south beach to play a season with his kid. As far as I am aware no father and son has played on the same team in the NBA. This would be bigger than basketball. Imagine if LeBron and his son win a championship for us (I know, I know,I know, wishful thinking)
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,991

Post#5 » by contract » Mon Aug 5, 2019 5:31 pm

First Take wrote:If we do somehow miraculously draft LeBron James eldest son, I can potentially see the "king" make his return to south beach to play a season with his kid. As far as I am aware no father and son has played on the same team in the NBA. This would be bigger than basketball. Imagine if LeBron and his son win a championship for us (I know, I know,I know, wishful thinking)

Lebron in his final season would likely be a very average player. And I'd just as soon not have him back.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,340

Post#6 » by Heat3 » Mon Aug 5, 2019 7:54 pm

contract wrote:
First Take wrote:If we do somehow miraculously draft LeBron James eldest son, I can potentially see the "king" make his return to south beach to play a season with his kid. As far as I am aware no father and son has played on the same team in the NBA. This would be bigger than basketball. Imagine if LeBron and his son win a championship for us (I know, I know,I know, wishful thinking)

Lebron in his final season would likely be a very average player. And I'd just as soon not have him back.

Sign them both. Trade Lebron to Utah and send his son the Souix Falls :lol:

Payback is a bitch.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

First Take
Senior
And1: 414

Post#7 » by First Take » Wed Aug 7, 2019 5:52 pm

Heat3 wrote:
contract wrote:

Payback is a bitch.

That would be hilarious, but gave us great memories.
[*]4 Straight NBA Finals
[*]27 Game Winning Streak
[*]Went back 2 back as NBA World Champion
[*]Some Olympic banner is hung up at the AAA, with LeBron's name
[*]Not to mention the fun stuff like photobombs, Harlemshake, 61 against the bobcats, ect.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,966

Post#8 » by KingDavid » Wed Aug 7, 2019 7:02 pm

**** LeBron.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#9 » by RJM » Fri Aug 9, 2019 5:09 am

Heat3 wrote:
contract wrote:

Payback is a bitch.

We should be thankful that kind of petty business dealing style isn't what dominates the HEAT FO. Do that and Miami becomes the Knicks in terms of free agents. You want players looking at HEAT ownership the way star free agents view Dolan in NY?

Your franchise's funeral.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,966

Post#10 » by KingDavid » Fri Aug 9, 2019 5:35 pm

RJM wrote:
Heat3 wrote:
contract wrote:Lebron in his final season would likely be a very average player. And I'd just as soon not have him back.

Payback is a bitch.

We should be thankful that kind of petty business dealing style isn't what dominates the HEAT FO. Do that and Miami becomes the Knicks in terms of free agents. You want players looking at HEAT ownership the way star free agents view Dolan in NY?

Your franchise's funeral.

Y so srs?!
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,580

Post#11 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:18 pm

Wow bunch of negative nancies. I for one appreciate LeBron and his love for tacos and his children.
Donald Trump is an idiot.
Maroko
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,432

Post#12 » by Maroko » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:05 pm

ReturnofMVP3 wrote:Wow bunch of negative nancies. I for one appreciate LeBron and his love for tacos and his children.

Return to Miami Heat