ImageImageImage

TERSDAY, MIA @ ORL, OCT 17, HIDE YOUR SUPERVISORS!:: NSFW! 7 PM(4PM CHALM'S TIME!)

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,742

Re: TERSDAY, MIA @ ORL, OCT 17, HIDE YOUR SUPERVISORS!:: NSFW! 7 PM(4PM CHALM'S TIME!) 

Post#301 » by Chalm Down » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:37 am

goodboy wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:Image

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2_oFE9ovNk

bish messed around and got a four game win streak in preszn

take notes
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,742

Re: TERSDAY, MIA @ ORL, OCT 17, HIDE YOUR SUPERVISORS!:: NSFW! 7 PM(4PM CHALM'S TIME!) 

Post#302 » by Chalm Down » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:38 am

IggieCC wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Spoiler:

congrats op

don't be jealous like dion

King Vegeta and his sidekick Brodie will end this nonsense aka op tomorrow

Irony chalms. Irony.

whatever happens tmrw night, I'm sure we can all agree to avoid what happens in my sig
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,678

Post#303 » by HEATVols865 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:19 am

Herro sucks. He showed it tonight.

Point Winnie with the 12 assists and Butler being Butler.
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 71,832

Post#304 » by Wiltside » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:58 am

HEATlanta wrote:Herro sucks. He showed it tonight.

This shtick is getting old, man.

Whatever issue you’ve got with Herro from college or not wanting us to draft him, I get it. But the fact is he’s a member of your team now, give him a chance. He’s a 19yr old kid with a skillset we need that’s showed some really promising signs for a rook.

I’ll be the first to admit I wanted nothing to do with him on draft night, but with the benefit of hindsight, he makes a hell of a lot of sense. Hopefully he will continue to shine and prove to be a really valuable piece for this team.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
Majestic7
Starter
And1: 8,501

Post#305 » by Majestic7 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:14 am

HEATlanta wrote:Herro sucks. He showed it tonight.

Don't know what your program is, but Tyler doesn't deserve this kind of baseless puerile criticism. It's pretty obvious he's not a turd & there's no doubt he doesn't suck. He's only 19, but he has clearly demonstrated skills & maturity on the court that is beyond his age. He has a great chance to be an excellent all around player, let him progress during his rookie year.
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,678

Post#306 » by HEATVols865 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:15 pm

You guys didn’t see him playing in college. He’s a punk and his T showed that today. He plays crappy defense and has negative wingspan. He won’t ever be more than a role player. We wasted a high pick on a role player who is a liability on defense and whose game is just shooting 3s. Not to mention that he’s a borderline dirty player and a punk. He’s anything but what the franchise is but he’s a Kentucky guy so Riley drafted him.
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
Zasterror
RealGM
And1: 10,019

Post#307 » by Zasterror » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:25 pm

HEATlanta wrote:You guys didn’t see him playing in college. He’s a punk and his T showed that today. He plays crappy defense and has negative wingspan. He won’t ever be more than a role player. We wasted a high pick on a role player who is a liability on defense and whose game is just shooting 3s. Not to mention that he’s a borderline dirty player and a punk. He’s anything but what the franchise is but he’s a Kentucky guy so Riley drafted him.

...is this a troll attempt?
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,206

Post#308 » by twix2500 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:42 pm

Miami Heat RealGM Civil War 2019: Winslow Stans vs Herro Stans

After a few preseason games lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 71,832

Post#309 » by Wiltside » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Still team Winslow Stan over here. But I’m tired of this Herro trashing. The kids looks good. Jimmy loves him. What’s not to like.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,806

Post#310 » by KingDavid » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:04 pm

How in the world could you dislike Herro? Kid stood up for himself after getting leg dropped. Should he have cried?

He's a shooter without an NBA level conditioning and strength. Just wait.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#311 » by QUIZ » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Soooooo Ezzzzzz
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 15,658

Post#312 » by Kobewade11 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:13 pm

twix2500 wrote:Miami Heat RealGM Civil War 2019: Winslow Stans vs Herro Stans

After a few preseason games lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Heatlanta isn't a Winslow stan, check his post history. He just doesn't like Herro.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,806

Post#313 » by KingDavid » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:16 pm

All that good food on Peachtree, idk why heatlanta is so grumpy about Herro, lol.

God I want a burger from vortex bar and grill again.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,451

Post#314 » by Bishop45 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:23 pm

I don't hate Herro, there's never reason to hate a player imo, but I hated the pick. He's since proven that he's at least worth a lotto pick, but I still feel like there were higher upside picks available and we went with the safer choice which irritates my soul

Same with Bam. Higher upside pick doesn't always pan out, John Collins might not actually become more than a 19 & 10 guy on a bad team, but a team bereft of talent should be taking those chances... At least imo

Herro's a Heatle now so those feelings are mended. I hope he becomes a star, but his inability to get to the rim(as of now) and the line places a huge hurdle on that. Just want him to be a star role player that can do a little of everything, or a really good asset
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#315 » by HIF » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Bishop45 wrote:I don't hate Herro, there's never reason to hate a player imo, but I hated the pick. He's since proven that he's at least worth a lotto pick, but I still feel like there were higher upside picks available and we went with the safer choice which irritates my soul

Same with Bam. Higher upside pick doesn't always pan out, John Collins might not actually become more than a 19 & 10 guy on a bad team, but a team bereft of talent should be taking those chances... At least imo

Herro's a Heatle now so those feelings are mended. I hope he becomes a star, but his inability to get to the rim(as of now) and the line places a huge hurdle on that. Just want him to be a star role player that can do a little of everything, or a really good asset

At 19 I guess his chance to improve has passed him by. :wink:
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 10,820

Post#316 » by BFRESH44 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:00 pm

HEATlanta wrote:You guys didn’t see him playing in college. He’s a punk and his T showed that today. He plays crappy defense and has negative wingspan. He won’t ever be more than a role player. We wasted a high pick on a role player who is a liability on defense and whose game is just shooting 3s. Not to mention that he’s a borderline dirty player and a punk. He’s anything but what the franchise is but he’s a Kentucky guy so Riley drafted him.

The Vols suck ass and Tyler Herro is your daddy.
Majestic7
Starter
And1: 8,501

Post#317 » by Majestic7 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:32 pm

HEATlanta wrote:You guys didn’t see him playing in college.

I didn't? It was all a dream? Say it ain't so. Dude can shoot no doubt. If you have eyes & a functioning brain, it's easy to see he has other skills as well and plenty of room to grow being only 19. He's with an organization that's good at developing young talent. I would say he's in a good place to get a good jump start on reaching his NBA potential. To write him off at this juncture is incredibly shortsighted.
fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,594

Post#318 » by fishfuego. » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:06 pm

HIF wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:I don't hate Herro, there's never reason to hate a player imo, but I hated the pick. He's since proven that he's at least worth a lotto pick, but I still feel like there were higher upside picks available and we went with the safer choice which irritates my soul

At 19 I guess his chance to improve has passed him by. :wink:

Yeah really!
fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,594

Post#319 » by fishfuego. » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Majestic7 wrote:
HEATlanta wrote:You guys didn’t see him playing in college.

I didn't? It was all a dream? Say it ain't so. Dude can shoot no doubt. If you have eyes & a functioning brain, it's easy to see he has other skills as well and plenty of room to grow being only 19. He's with an organization that's good at developing young talent. I would say he's in a good place to get a good jump start on reaching his NBA potential. To right him off at this juncture is incredibly shortsighted.

This is exactly the same crap we had to endured during Wade’s rookie season, and it only got worse once he started beating teams left and right almost by himself and became the first of the 03 draft class to win a chip. Haters couldn’t contained themselves.

Return to Miami Heat