ImageImageImage

Atlanta @ Miami - 12/10/19 at 8pm (11/12/19 @ 12pm WILT ZONE)

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,993

Re: Atlanta @ Miami - 12/10/19 at 8pm (11/12/19 @ 12pm WILT ZONE) 

Post#661 » by eddieheatfan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:01 am

goodboy wrote:
Seabass777 wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

cant wait for this game now lol
m2 m2
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,066

Post#662 » by Bourne85 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:02 am

dean456 wrote:
Bourne85 wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
Winslow just helped us get a W over Toronto on the road sans Dragic, but the mighty Hawks at home would have been too much

This is a bad faith take, ladies and fish

Like I said before, u will notice that it's the same ppl over again

It’s also the same guys defending him. Same guys making excuses and pointing at one or two games in 5 years where he “helped us beat the raps”. We in year 5 now fam. Nunn a wife beater has shown more promise and upside in 2 months than Winslow ever has. Same for Tyler and DRob and Bam and DJJ and the list goes on and on. It doesn’t take 5 freaking years to see if a guy has star potential or not. Those things are seen right away, you either have it, or you don’t. Enough excuses, you won’t see me crying when he is dished off to Memphis or wherever he ends up. PLENTY OF CHANCES, same ol disappointments.

Why does Winslow have to be a Star?? Is he getting paid the max or is he getting paid as a role player? These expectations are the problem with you guys quick to judge Winslow. Just give him some time to fit in and stop over reacting. WINSLOW IS STILL ONLY 23yo Robinson is 25yo and Nunn is 24yo they should be showing you more than Winslow at this point. Robinson wasn't showing you this productivity last year and neither was Nunn. Just because you've been able to watch Winslow make all his mistakes on the big stage does not mean it can't turn around for him at any point.

The heat have so many role players there is literally no other role needed. What we need is another star to play alongside Jimmy and Bam. Someone’s got to go guys. You can’t catch them all this isn’t pokemon
Bourne85
General Manager

Post#663 » by Bourne85 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:04 am

BFRESH44 wrote:We just had our UFA backcourt drop a million points combined, and our two future All star representatives both had triple doubles, and we talking about what Meyers Leonard didn’t do? Lol

Hmm don’t you think a real starter at the PF spot that actually does SOMETHING would make games like this a lil easier. Games against dead last teams. No, no that can’t be it. I’ll just “lol” right back atcha.
eddieheatfan
RealGM

Post#664 » by eddieheatfan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:05 am

County of Wade wrote:Jimmy on Insta: This man @traeyoung is a teller of the future, he was right. game WAS over!

Read on Twitter
simply brutal,their coach messed up with that sub sooo.. :rockon:
eddieheatfan
RealGM

Post#665 » by eddieheatfan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:06 am

Bourne85 wrote:
dean456 wrote:
Bourne85 wrote:
It’s also the same guys defending him. Same guys making excuses and pointing at one or two games in 5 years where he “helped us beat the raps”. We in year 5 now fam. Nunn a wife beater has shown more promise and upside in 2 months than Winslow ever has. Same for Tyler and DRob and Bam and DJJ and the list goes on and on. It doesn’t take 5 freaking years to see if a guy has star potential or not. Those things are seen right away, you either have it, or you don’t. Enough excuses, you won’t see me crying when he is dished off to Memphis or wherever he ends up. PLENTY OF CHANCES, same ol disappointments.

Why does Winslow have to be a Star?? Is he getting paid the max or is he getting paid as a role player? These expectations are the problem with you guys quick to judge Winslow. Just give him some time to fit in and stop over reacting. WINSLOW IS STILL ONLY 23yo Robinson is 25yo and Nunn is 24yo they should be showing you more than Winslow at this point. Robinson wasn't showing you this productivity last year and neither was Nunn. Just because you've been able to watch Winslow make all his mistakes on the big stage does not mean it can't turn around for him at any point.

The heat have so many role players there is literally no other role needed. What we need is another star to play alongside Jimmy and Bam. Someone’s got to go guys. You can’t catch them all this isn’t pokemon
trade haslem :lol:
Majestic7
Starter
And1: 8,501

Post#666 » by Majestic7 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:08 am

BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 10,820

Post#667 » by BFRESH44 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:10 am

Bourne85 wrote:
BFRESH44 wrote:
Zasterror wrote:I truly don't understand why this fan base is quick to turn on Winslow whenever we win without him. Have you seen our D lately since he has been out? He is valuable piece for multiple reasons. Our bench literally scored 11 points (DJJ with 9 by himself) tonight. Get over yourselves.

Winslow was instrumental in our two most impressive victories @Milwakuee and @Toronto, and you got people questioning his value to the team.

Mental cases.

5yrs, and we point to a handful of games where Winslow did anything of note. Yet pple that want him traded are the mental cases :lol:

Winslow has consistently been a plus player his entire career. You really don’t know what you’re talking about, bro lol.

You get bent out of shape over a very solid player player who was taken with the 10th pick because he’s not a star.

But this what you do. You attempt to seek out a boogeyman on the team every year. That’s your shtick. If it wasn’t Winslow, it would be someone else.
Beenie
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,336

Post#668 » by Beenie » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:11 am

Lilseb93
Assistant Coach
And1: 9,190

Post#669 » by Lilseb93 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:15 am

Bishop45 wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:I'm only talking about Winslow because other people brought it up and I was being part of the conversation. I don't have some agenda against him.

No problem with the overall opinion, I just think it's a cheap cop out. This talk is only drummed up by an unsubstantiated claim that we're better without Winslow... A claim only made cause guys don't like Winslow's game; peeps should keep it a buck

We're not better without Winslow. It's just harder to find a way to fit him in the rotation since a lot of our key players play in similar positions. At worse, we plug him in when we need defense more than the offense in the moment. The issue isn't really Winslow. It's our centers. We can't win the East with Kelly and Leonard. Especially with Kelly who was complete garbage tonight.
Heat Culture :hug:
dean456
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,252

Post#670 » by dean456 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:18 am

Lilseb93 wrote:But even if Winslow gets it together, that doesn't fix the center spot and that's my biggest concern. Kelly and Leonard need to be way better. We can't rely on Herculean efforts from everyone like this every night. 3 games in a row have been ugly on defense until late. But I'll enjoy the win. This team is something else.

Yeah obviously our front line rotation is not ideal but before we start talking about trading Winslow we should probably talk about who is actually a realistic option for us to solve this problem? I'm not sold that Turner pushes the needle far enough, plus he disrupts any cap freedom we would have in the future so outside of him I don't know who could help us that would warrant trading Winslow.
Bourne85
General Manager

Post#671 » by Bourne85 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:18 am

BFRESH44 wrote:
Bourne85 wrote:
BFRESH44 wrote:
Winslow was instrumental in our two most impressive victories @Milwakuee and @Toronto, and you got people questioning his value to the team.

Mental cases.

5yrs, and we point to a handful of games where Winslow did anything of note. Yet pple that want him traded are the mental cases :lol:

Winslow has consistently been a plus player his entire career. You really don’t know what you’re talking about, bro lol.

You get bent out of shape over a very solid player player who was taken with the 10th pick because he’s not a star.

But this what you do. You attempt to seek out a boogeyman on the team every year. That’s your shtick. If it wasn’t Winslow, it would be someone else.

Nope, just callem like I see it. And when he gets dealt, that means Pat agrees. But your the mod, you must have AlL ThE KnOwLeDgE. Have a good night bro
MadD23
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,437

Post#672 » by MadD23 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:22 am

What a game. Just finished watching the replay. Bam and Butler amazing! Nunn and Duncan great game. But the most exciting thing to watch was DJJ on D. Guy is a BEAST!!!
WHITE_HOT_HEAT
Sixth Man
And1: 2,209

Post#673 » by WHITE_HOT_HEAT » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:24 am

goodboy wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
Wiltside wrote:
Assuming I get past ATL GT, Lakers for the banner gonna be a tough one.

I might go the way of Dr Spacely I’m afraid.

trae will score 45 but we will win by 20, ez

have some confidence wilts, we givin away banners like oprah this season (hence why goodboy got one)

dont downplay my banner you chode

What in the.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"And a Man?... A Man provides... And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it.... Because he's a Man...."
Lilseb93
Assistant Coach

Post#674 » by Lilseb93 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:24 am

dean456 wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:But even if Winslow gets it together, that doesn't fix the center spot and that's my biggest concern. Kelly and Leonard need to be way better. We can't rely on Herculean efforts from everyone like this every night. 3 games in a row have been ugly on defense until late. But I'll enjoy the win. This team is something else.

Yeah obviously our front line rotation is not ideal but before we start talking about trading Winslow we should probably talk about who is actually a realistic option for us to solve this problem? I'm not sold that Turner pushes the needle far enough, plus he disrupts any cap freedom we would have in the future so outside of him I don't know who could help us that would warrant trading Winslow.

Let me make it clear. I'm not trading Winslow just for anyone. All I said is if Miami does make a trade, Winslow is likely the piece that would be involved in the deal. It first depends on how important 2021 is to the team. Does Riley realistically think we can get Giannis? If not, then maybe we make a deal this season. If cap flexibility isn't the biggest priority right now, then that changes things. But I honestly don't know.
WHITE_HOT_HEAT
Sixth Man

Post#675 » by WHITE_HOT_HEAT » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:27 am

sdrawkcabssa wrote:No more of this overtime nonsense when I gotta work in the morning. Save that for Friday and Saturday games, OP.

About that.....
"And a Man?... A Man provides... And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it.... Because he's a Man...."
BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 10,820

Post#676 » by BFRESH44 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:29 am

Beenie wrote:

Shaq clearly doesn’t watch games.
WHITE_HOT_HEAT
Sixth Man

Post#677 » by WHITE_HOT_HEAT » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:30 am

Lilseb93 wrote:
dean456 wrote:

Let me make it clear. I'm not trading Winslow just for anyone. All I said is if Miami does make a trade, Winslow is likely the piece that would be involved in the deal. It first depends on how important 2021 is to the team. Does Riley realistically think we can get Giannis? If not, then maybe we make a deal this season. If cap flexibility isn't the biggest priority right now, then that changes things. But I honestly don't know.

All in for Giannis in 2021 I say ... Actually, even a Brook Lopez would make us contenders with our weak front line..
But for now .. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.. Haven't had this much fun in a while watching us play. So **** good !!!
Lilseb93
Assistant Coach

Post#678 » by Lilseb93 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:32 am

WHITE_HOT_HEAT wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:
dean456 wrote:

All in for Giannis in 2021 I say ... Actually, even a Brook Lopez would make us contenders with our weak front line..
But for now .. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.. Haven't had this much fun in a while watching us play. So **** good !!!

Agreed. What I said earlier is Pat will keep his eyes on a potential trade as he should. The cards are always on the table if he feels he can upgrade the team. But with that said, if we're going to keep rolling with the same core, Kelly needs to be a lot better. I think he's the weakest link right now in the rotation.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,496

Post#679 » by Bishop45 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:33 am

Lilseb93 wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:I'm only talking about Winslow because other people brought it up and I was being part of the conversation. I don't have some agenda against him.

No problem with the overall opinion, I just think it's a cheap cop out. This talk is only drummed up by an unsubstantiated claim that we're better without Winslow... A claim only made cause guys don't like Winslow's game; peeps should keep it a buck

We're not better without Winslow. It's just harder to find a way to fit him in the rotation since a lot of our key players play in similar positions. At worse, we plug him in when we need defense more than the offense in the moment. The issue isn't really Winslow. It's our centers. We can't win the East with Kelly and Leonard. Especially with Kelly who was complete garbage tonight.

"A lot of key players play the same position"= we're better without Winslow? Just say it. Or the only other justifiable excuse for this banter, not a lover of Winslow's game

Again, I don't have a prob with the opinion; just don't use stuff like 'Well this is about Winslow being injured all the time moreso than anything else' or 'this is really about our need for a center'.... Cause it's not even close to being rational. Just keep it a buck. I don't agree with the opinion but taken honestly I would respect it

No problems at all with the folks who just blanketly say to 'trade him' cause that's what they want to see. This isn't it doe
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
WHITE_HOT_HEAT
Sixth Man

Post#680 » by WHITE_HOT_HEAT » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:39 am

Lilseb93 wrote:
WHITE_HOT_HEAT wrote:
Lilseb93 wrote:

Agreed. What I said earlier is Pat will keep his eyes on a potential trade as he should. The cards are always on the table if he feels he can upgrade the team. But with that said, if we're going to keep rolling with the same core, Kelly needs to be a lot better. I think he's the weakest link right now in the rotation.

Yeah. Feels like he's regressed slightly and not playing hard nosed like he used to back in Boston. Let's see. I think we may be good enough to get to the finals if the Bucks falter in the playoffs again...

Return to Miami Heat