ImageImageImage

Heat vs Sixers 12/28/2019 Saturday 8PM EST

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Lou_23
Bench Warmer
And1: 724

Re: Heat vs Sixers 12/28/2019 Saturday 8PM EST 

Post#921 » by Lou_23 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:06 pm

KingDavid wrote:My goodness. Sixers board is in shambles...stay away from there. They're too talented to remain sixth seed. Once Brett Brown finds a way to adjust to the roster changes or some trades are made, they'll be back up. But with what I just read in their game thread, you'd think we blew them out. The only difference in this game was ONE free throw. It was a close game on a b2b for both teams. They matchup well against Boston and Milwaukee. Very strong defensive team.

Half of the board is unbearable after a game. They dont need a lose to be unhappy with the team.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,137

Post#922 » by twix2500 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:15 pm

Bishop45 wrote:Probably not good for the Sixers fans who are faint of heart, but I'd go all in for CP trade, then whatever smaller trades possible. A healthy CP would put them in great company, although I realize they'd also be accompanied by grave health concerns as well

Tough situation they're in with Ben, great player but obviously lowers their ceiling with his unwillingness outside the paint. He's done a hell of a job on Jimmy so far this yr and is a unique player tho. Hard to just trade him when all you have to fallback on is Embiid's health and his iffy conditioning. Per usual, I don't envy them
Ijs your boy Dion would do work on that team. Give the Heat Zhaire, Thybulle and Mike Scott for Dion.

The God's son goes home

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
MadD23
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,437

Post#923 » by MadD23 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:23 pm

twix2500 wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:Probably not good for the Sixers fans who are faint of heart, but I'd go all in for CP trade, then whatever smaller trades possible. A healthy CP would put them in great company, although I realize they'd also be accompanied by grave health concerns as well

Tough situation they're in with Ben, great player but obviously lowers their ceiling with his unwillingness outside the paint. He's done a hell of a job on Jimmy so far this yr and is a unique player tho. Hard to just trade him when all you have to fallback on is Embiid's health and his iffy conditioning. Per usual, I don't envy them
Ijs your boy Dion would do work on that team. Give the Heat Zhaire, Thybulle and Mike Scott for Dion.

The God's son goes home

If Dion goes to Philly or any East contender, it will backfire on us. He'll break our hearts and make us eat crow in the playoffs. Dion Waiters is exactly what Philly needs, a fearless closer!!
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,356

Post#924 » by Bishop45 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:24 pm

twix2500 wrote:

The God's son goes home

He'd never agree to wear those filth rags they call jerseys, them boys is a lost cause

Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine

Return to Miami Heat