ImageImageImage

Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired?

Moderators: heat4life, IggieCC, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 43,439
And1: 202,354
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Wish Island
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#21 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 3:23 am

goodboy wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:Crowder is good guy

Agreed. He's been balling on both ends. I sure thought Iggy was the guy but so far Crowder has proven that he's a valuable addition.

I think we all accepted Iggy to be like "this" at this late stage of his career. Occasionally knocks down 3's and steals off the ball to break up opposing possessions.

He hasn't been much of a difference maker in the regular szn for a long time. But he can be very useful in playoffs when he's locked in for 20 - 25 mins. that's how he's been used by GS for the past few years. it's a bit unreasonable to expect him to play at a high level on a gamely basis.
A victim of Wish.com
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#22 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 3:23 am

Only reason i dont like Cowder is because he frusterated me in Clevland and Utah. I watched all Wades games with the Cavs and like the Jazz cuz Mitchell reminds me of a poor mans young Wade haha. I just find Crowder ridiculously 3pt trigger happy for a below average shooter. But i respect his hustle and d.
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 43,439
And1: 202,354
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Wish Island
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#23 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 3:24 am

goodboy wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:I went to the heat raptors game last year in toronto in november because i had to see Wade play in person 1 time before he retired. I swear it was like he knew i was there...only nba game ive ever been too and he put up a season high 35pts and 6 or 7 assists i think. Paid for good seats and something ill never forget!

best memory you can live off by him, good stuff chiller.

Agreed. also Chiller living in Toronto seems appropriate.
A victim of Wish.com
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 43,439
And1: 202,354
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Wish Island
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#24 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 3:26 am

SerialChiller wrote:Only reason i dont lije Criwder is because he frusterated me in Clevland and Utah. I watched all Wades games with the Cavs and like the Jazz cuz Mitchell reminds me of a poor mans young Wade haha

Yeah he was very MEH as a Cavs. He's not a spot up shooter (though he's been knocking it down for us) and probably wasn't comfortable playing with LeBron. Some players don't really like standing around and being spoonfed the 3 but prefers motion offense. Not sure about Utah but probably offense was junky lol
A victim of Wish.com
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 43,439
And1: 202,354
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Wish Island
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#25 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 3:29 am

goodboy wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:Brand new OP for the banner? Only makes sense

I really like this OP and GT. no irrelavant pokemon videos, just a straight up bball question and engaging discussions by knowledgeable posters.

True pope, straight cutting knives we need. Not posting 3 min pokemon clips

that pokemon guy is so annoying with "how are we doing" "eh" low energy crap :x

wonder if this thread could outnumber pokemon op's next GT? the guy doesn't really deserve all the fanfare after stealing GT from Book anyways :roll:
A victim of Wish.com
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#26 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 3:57 am

Gotta give Kelly O a shoutout as a fellow Canadian...he should get more minutes legit.
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#27 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:02 am

IggieCC wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:Only reason i dont lije Criwder is because he frusterated me in Clevland and Utah. I watched all Wades games with the Cavs and like the Jazz cuz Mitchell reminds me of a poor mans young Wade haha

Yeah he was very MEH as a Cavs. He's not a spot up shooter (though he's been knocking it down for us) and probably wasn't comfortable playing with LeBron. Some players don't really like standing around and being spoonfed the 3 but prefers motion offense. Not sure about Utah but probably offense was junky lol


True that..ill never forget Mike Bibby saying he couldnt hit 3s with Miami because he was too wide open and shooting catch and shoots.
User avatar
goodboy
RealGM
Posts: 43,444
And1: 174,210
Joined: Aug 07, 2014
Location: Good Boy duct cleaning services
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#28 » by goodboy » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:04 am

IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:
IggieCC wrote:I really like this OP and GT. no irrelavant pokemon videos, just a straight up bball question and engaging discussions by knowledgeable posters.

True pope, straight cutting knives we need. Not posting 3 min pokemon clips

that pokemon guy is so annoying with "how are we doing" "eh" low energy crap :x

wonder if this thread could outnumber pokemon op's next GT? the guy doesn't really deserve all the fanfare after stealing GT from Book anyways :roll:

Lmao "how are we doing" is this years most annoying thing he's been saying in gts.

Like hes some supervisor coming off his lunch break smh.
Heat fan
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#29 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:04 am

IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:
IggieCC wrote:I really like this OP and GT. no irrelavant pokemon videos, just a straight up bball question and engaging discussions by knowledgeable posters.

True pope, straight cutting knives we need. Not posting 3 min pokemon clips

that pokemon guy is so annoying with "how are we doing" "eh" low energy crap :x

wonder if this thread could outnumber pokemon op's next GT? the guy doesn't really deserve all the fanfare after stealing GT from Book anyways :roll:


I feel like i got a bunch of inside jokes to catch up on lol...mostly just on the general and player comparison forums all these years here.
User avatar
goodboy
RealGM
Posts: 43,444
And1: 174,210
Joined: Aug 07, 2014
Location: Good Boy duct cleaning services
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#30 » by goodboy » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:06 am

SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:True pope, straight cutting knives we need. Not posting 3 min pokemon clips

that pokemon guy is so annoying with "how are we doing" "eh" low energy crap :x

wonder if this thread could outnumber pokemon op's next GT? the guy doesn't really deserve all the fanfare after stealing GT from Book anyways :roll:


I feel like i got a bunch of inside jokes to catch up on lol...mostly just on the general and player comparison forums all these years here.

Dont worry, you will catch on real quick. They arent too many culprits on here aside from the ones youre talking too and Chalm Down the main one.
Heat fan
User avatar
Dr_Heat
RealGM
Posts: 19,547
And1: 90,229
Joined: Feb 27, 2015
Location: Bustelo coffee bar
         

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#31 » by Dr_Heat » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:06 am

Image
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
User avatar
goodboy
RealGM
Posts: 43,444
And1: 174,210
Joined: Aug 07, 2014
Location: Good Boy duct cleaning services
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#32 » by goodboy » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:08 am

smh
Heat fan
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#33 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:10 am

Dr_Heat wrote:Image


Idk what thats from but to me he looks like Ragnars crippled son on the show Vikings haha
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#34 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:21 am

goodboy wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:I went to the heat raptors game last year in toronto in november because i had to see Wade play in person 1 time before he retired. I swear it was like he knew i was there...only nba game ive ever been too and he put up a season high 35pts and 6 or 7 assists i think. Paid for good seats and something ill never forget!

best memory you can live off by him, good stuff chiller.


For sure! Out of 82 games i randomly got to see his last season high against the future champs. He set the Heat record off the bench. Im not sure how many of yas have been to Heat games close to the court...but wow his basketball IQ was off the charts and stood out bigtime seeing it in person instead of tv. Old man Wade was still amazing to watch go to work! I went with my dad and he wanted to watch a different game but i said no were seeing Wade.. then he outplayed Kawhii lol! My dad actually wanted to see Mitchell and the Jazz instead but he was glad to see Wade go off haha. It was right after his baby was born and after i bought the tickets he went on hiatis but came back just in time. Only thing i regret is Dragic had a knee injury and i didnt get to see him play.
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#35 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:53 am

IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:I went to the heat raptors game last year in toronto in november because i had to see Wade play in person 1 time before he retired. I swear it was like he knew i was there...only nba game ive ever been too and he put up a season high 35pts and 6 or 7 assists i think. Paid for good seats and something ill never forget!

best memory you can live off by him, good stuff chiller.

Agreed. also Chiller living in Toronto seems appropriate.


I actually live 4 hrs north of TO...Torontos weather is nice compared to here lol
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#36 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:53 am

IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:I went to the heat raptors game last year in toronto in november because i had to see Wade play in person 1 time before he retired. I swear it was like he knew i was there...only nba game ive ever been too and he put up a season high 35pts and 6 or 7 assists i think. Paid for good seats and something ill never forget!

best memory you can live off by him, good stuff chiller.

Agreed. also Chiller living in Toronto seems appropriate.


I actually live 4 hrs drive north of TO...Torontos weather is nice compared to here lol
SerialChiller
Rookie
Posts: 1,215
And1: 1,396
Joined: Jul 05, 2012

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#37 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 4:54 am

Dp slow phone...
User avatar
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 8,337
And1: 34,093
Joined: Sep 16, 2016

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#38 » by Wiltside » Tue Mar 3, 2020 5:26 am

Right now its gotta be Bam or Yimmy now that the Wingod has gone to bluer pastures.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 43,439
And1: 202,354
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Wish Island
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#39 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:20 am

Wiltside wrote:Right now its gotta be Bam or Yimmy now that the Wingod has gone to bluer pastures.

I don't know what not to like about Bam atm Wilts

boy made Yannies look like Makkief Morris tonite. oof
A victim of Wish.com
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 43,439
And1: 202,354
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Wish Island
 

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#40 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:23 am

SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:best memory you can live off by him, good stuff chiller.

Agreed. also Chiller living in Toronto seems appropriate.


I actually live 4 hrs drive north of TO...Torontos weather is nice compared to here lol

You're in a goodboy type territory Chiller. that sounds brutal in winter but must be nice in summer.

stay warm and keep looking for that pelifan he might be floating on a glacier :cry:
A victim of Wish.com

Return to Miami Heat