ImageImageImage

WELCOME TO THE BUBBLE!!!: Miami Heat vs Sacramento Kings 8:00PM 07/22/2020

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Atm365
Sophomore
And1: 236

Re: WELCOME TO THE BUBBLE!!!: Miami Heat vs Sacramento Kings 8:00PM 07/22/2020 

Post#141 » by Atm365 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:49 pm

MadD23 wrote:
wadenation305 wrote:All I got to say is DRob gonna cost a pretty penny when that contract is up, man is tall white Curry. And I've never been happier in my life to eat my words, cause God when he came in I was really mean mugging the staff because I really didn't see what they saw in him. Can't wait to see Bam and Nunn back out there! let's see if we mess around and yoink the title from everyone while they aren't looking lol.

He'll cost us JJ Redick type money. People in here saying he'll get max offers are tripping. Unless he becomes a 2 way player. I don't see his defense, his assists, his rebounding, steals and blocks improving much. He is a sniper, not a franchise player.

If he was a two way, he’d be a max, def agree with that
wadenation305
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,251

Post#142 » by wadenation305 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:40 am

MadD23 wrote:
wadenation305 wrote:All I got to say is DRob gonna cost a pretty penny when that contract is up, man is tall white Curry. And I've never been happier in my life to eat my words, cause God when he came in I was really mean mugging the staff because I really didn't see what they saw in him. Can't wait to see Bam and Nunn back out there! let's see if we mess around and yoink the title from everyone while they aren't looking lol.

He'll cost us JJ Redick type money. People in here saying he'll get max offers are tripping. Unless he becomes a 2 way player. I don't see his defense, his assists, his rebounding, steals and blocks improving much. He is a sniper, not a franchise player.

While true that for right now he's a sniper, he's a damn good one and just a few spots behind harden for the season to boot, and pretty close to automatic from three. And while he hasn't done it too much he has faked that three and taken his guy to the rim and is perfectly capable to pass out of situations, he might not get curry money but he'll Def command at least Reggie Jackson money. If he develops to just be solid defensively and still hang 16-20 on u on mostly three's he gonna get paid. He's not the franchise but that stroke he has just at this point is allowing a lot of other things to happen for rhe team.
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,762

Post#143 » by QUIZ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:57 am

Oh chit we won, gotta make the next GT hehe
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,779

Post#144 » by al bondiga » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:01 am

wadenation305 wrote:
MadD23 wrote:

While true that for right now he's a sniper, he's a damn good one and just a few spots behind harden for the season to boot, and pretty close to automatic from three. And while he hasn't done it too much he has faked that three and taken his guy to the rim and is perfectly capable to pass out of situations, he might not get curry money but he'll Def command at least Reggie Jackson money. If he develops to just be solid defensively and still hang 16-20 on u on mostly three's he gonna get paid. He's not the franchise but that stroke he has just at this point is allowing a lot of other things to happen for rhe team.
come on guys, if he's lucky, he gets to be the next Kyle Korver... he's lateral movement isn't worth much and he definitely has to work on his dribbling and passing not only his defense...14 mill.
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,762

Post#145 » by QUIZ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:11 am

Atm365 wrote:
MadD23 wrote:

If he was a two way, he’d be a max, def agree with that

Even if he was a 2 way player I doubt he'd ever see a max contract. At the end of the day no matter how well he shoots he'll never average more than 15-16ppg. Right now I think he's positioned himself well for a 4 year $60 mill contract.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,993

Post#146 » by eddieheatfan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:19 am

just saw the highlights they seemly had their turd quarter because the kings were making a comeback till herro happened,glad that they won though :lol:

Return to Miami Heat