ImageImageImage

Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke!

Moderators: BFRESH44, Wiltside, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, IggieCC

User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 45,104
And1: 209,107
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Beno Udrih Stats
 

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1201 » by IggieCC » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:17 am

Wiltside wrote:Murray with 40/4/5

Jokic with 16/22/13/2/3 :o

Nuggets are a tough out tbh. Jokic and Murray are perfect compliments.

And they have some good defenders who can make shots too like Harris, Grant, Milsap, Plumlee . Lengthy defenders. Porter Jr and Morris are good scoring options off the bench. Total package.
Image
The Biggest Goran Dragic Fan since 2/17/2015
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 45,104
And1: 209,107
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Beno Udrih Stats
 

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1202 » by IggieCC » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:18 am

Read on Twitter

all that load-management to get these results?!?! sheesh
Image
The Biggest Goran Dragic Fan since 2/17/2015
User avatar
Chalm Down
RealGM
Posts: 25,365
And1: 126,646
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: snuggled in beno's strapping arms

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1203 » by Chalm Down » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:20 am

kawhi even sucks quietly, everyone bashing on doc and pg lol
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
User avatar
Chalm Down
RealGM
Posts: 25,365
And1: 126,646
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: snuggled in beno's strapping arms

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1204 » by Chalm Down » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:22 am

Read on Twitter


uncle phil all time character/actor
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 45,104
And1: 209,107
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Beno Udrih Stats
 

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1205 » by IggieCC » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:22 am

Chalm Down wrote:
Wiltside wrote:I don't think the Clips can really do anything. They may be able to add some depth, but that's about it.

They've mortgaged everything for the Kawhi/PG duo, and it needs to work.

If Kawhi leaves next offszn, those picks they gave up are gonna be NASTY. Like, Brooklyn nasty.


they should be better. they can still do what they did in game 1, but for some reason they are lacking focus. maybe playoff p is truly just too much of an enigma, its hard to win when your second best player is that inconsistent

as for P (not AirP) it's all in his head and he might not be able to recover from this. he was just jacking up shots with zero confidence today as if his hands were shaking.

kawhi needed a dog (JImmy) but chose a puppy. cute story chalms
Image
The Biggest Goran Dragic Fan since 2/17/2015
User avatar
Dr_Heat
RealGM
Posts: 20,231
And1: 92,280
Joined: Feb 27, 2015
Location: Bustelo coffee bar
         

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1206 » by Dr_Heat » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:24 am

Even Dudley idiot clowning on clips

Read on Twitter


And even Super Mario

Read on Twitter
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
oreon
Pro Prospect
Posts: 768
And1: 1,873
Joined: Jun 18, 2018

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1207 » by oreon » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:25 am

IggieCC wrote:
Read on Twitter

all that load-management to get these results?!?! sheesh


Yep. This ends all the Kawhi overhyped noise. He was great last year. A top 5 player. But people were having him ahead of Durant and Lebron if he got a 3rd. Those two have put work in the regular season and playoffs for multiple seasons. Legacy can't just be winning finals MVP. The other stuff matters to. Kawhi is young enough where he has enough time to catch up. But he needs to start putting a full season of greatness before we start saying he's better than Durant and Bron. You can't be the best SF of alltime and never had been in the convo for regular season MVP
AirP.
RealGM
Posts: 20,161
And1: 6,605
Joined: Nov 21, 2007

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1208 » by AirP. » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:25 am

Image
User avatar
Dr_Heat
RealGM
Posts: 20,231
And1: 92,280
Joined: Feb 27, 2015
Location: Bustelo coffee bar
         

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1209 » by Dr_Heat » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am

AirP. wrote:Image



I wonder how the Thunder feel right about now ?
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
User avatar
Chalm Down
RealGM
Posts: 25,365
And1: 126,646
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: snuggled in beno's strapping arms

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1210 » by Chalm Down » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am

IggieCC wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
Wiltside wrote:I don't think the Clips can really do anything. They may be able to add some depth, but that's about it.

They've mortgaged everything for the Kawhi/PG duo, and it needs to work.

If Kawhi leaves next offszn, those picks they gave up are gonna be NASTY. Like, Brooklyn nasty.


they should be better. they can still do what they did in game 1, but for some reason they are lacking focus. maybe playoff p is truly just too much of an enigma, its hard to win when your second best player is that inconsistent

as for P (not AirP) it's all in his head and he might not be able to recover from this. he was just jacking up shots with zero confidence today as if his hands were shaking.

kawhi needed a dog (JImmy) but chose a puppy. cute story chalms


at some point he has to hit rock bottom and go up though, right? but watch jerry west get fed up and trade him this summer...or winter idk
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
User avatar
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 10,139
And1: 39,017
Joined: Sep 16, 2016

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1211 » by Wiltside » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 am

AirP. wrote:Image


That’s some WOY right there.

Is Billy King GM of the Clips now??
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
User avatar
JLop
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,884
And1: 3,728
Joined: Feb 07, 2014
 

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1212 » by JLop » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:29 am

IggieCC wrote:
Wiltside wrote:Murray with 40/4/5

Jokic with 16/22/13/2/3 :o

Nuggets are a tough out tbh. Jokic and Murray are perfect compliments.

And they have some good defenders who can make shots too like Harris, Grant, Milsap, Plumlee . Lengthy defenders. Porter Jr and Morris are good scoring options off the bench. Total package.


How do you see the Nuggets vs. Lakers?
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 45,104
And1: 209,107
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Beno Udrih Stats
 

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1213 » by IggieCC » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:30 am

Chalm Down wrote:kawhi even sucks quietly, everyone bashing on doc and pg lol

he's a legit superstar, but his rings were just very lucky. I can never put him in any all time ranking or anything like that with those rings and kinda dubious FMVPs.

his first one we all know that anything you win as a Spur is just a team trophy, he's probably 12-15% responsible for that championship on a good day.

his second one was legit but he had a series of luck with opponents injuries namely KD, Klay and Yennis iirc. But most importantly, who the phuck asks to be traded and your team trades you to such a great one-piece away team like the Raptors??? that team was unfazed whenever Kawhi sat to manage his injuries. has Pop lost his mind? I believe so. smh

Hope he can snap out of it and joins the Heat sooner than later chalms :x
Image
The Biggest Goran Dragic Fan since 2/17/2015
oreon
Pro Prospect
Posts: 768
And1: 1,873
Joined: Jun 18, 2018

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1214 » by oreon » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:33 am

Chalm Down wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
they should be better. they can still do what they did in game 1, but for some reason they are lacking focus. maybe playoff p is truly just too much of an enigma, its hard to win when your second best player is that inconsistent

as for P (not AirP) it's all in his head and he might not be able to recover from this. he was just jacking up shots with zero confidence today as if his hands were shaking.

kawhi needed a dog (JImmy) but chose a puppy. cute story chalms


at some point he has to hit rock bottom and go up though, right? but watch jerry west get fed up and trade him this summer...or winter idk


It's a tough decision. If Kawhi walks out the year after that, they are screwed. You check in with Kawhi and see what he wants. It'd be funny though if Pandemic P got traded back to OKC for CP3.
User avatar
Chalm Down
RealGM
Posts: 25,365
And1: 126,646
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: snuggled in beno's strapping arms

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1215 » by Chalm Down » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:38 am

IggieCC wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:kawhi even sucks quietly, everyone bashing on doc and pg lol

he's a legit superstar, but his rings were just very lucky. I can never put him in any all time ranking or anything like that with those rings and kinda dubious FMVPs.

his first one we all know that anything you win as a Spur is just a team trophy, he's probably 12-15% responsible for that championship on a good day.

his second one was legit but he had a series of luck with opponents injuries namely KD, Klay and Yennis iirc. But most importantly, who the phuck asks to be traded and your team trades you to such a great one-piece away team like the Raptors??? that team was unfazed whenever Kawhi sat to manage his injuries. has Pop lost his mind? I believe so. smh

Hope he can snap out of it and joins the Heat sooner than later chalms :x


he will suffer in chalm zone for life :)
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
User avatar
Chalm Down
RealGM
Posts: 25,365
And1: 126,646
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: snuggled in beno's strapping arms

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1216 » by Chalm Down » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:38 am

you called it iggs lmao

Read on Twitter
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 45,104
And1: 209,107
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Beno Udrih Stats
 

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1217 » by IggieCC » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:40 am

JLop wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Wiltside wrote:Murray with 40/4/5

Jokic with 16/22/13/2/3 :o

Nuggets are a tough out tbh. Jokic and Murray are perfect compliments.

And they have some good defenders who can make shots too like Harris, Grant, Milsap, Plumlee . Lengthy defenders. Porter Jr and Morris are good scoring options off the bench. Total package.


How do you see the Nuggets vs. Lakers?

I dunno JLop I was never that high on the Nuggets as they were pretty bad in the seeding games then pretty meh against Utah, which was not a good team due mostly to injuries and Joe Ingles. Then down 1-3 and they go all super saiyan on em and the same story for the 2nd round. How do you evaluate a team like that JLop :dontknow: With that said, I'll give you my best analysis atm

Keys to the Lakers success
Spoiler:
Image

Keys to the Nuggets success
Spoiler:
Image
Image
The Biggest Goran Dragic Fan since 2/17/2015
User avatar
Chalm Down
RealGM
Posts: 25,365
And1: 126,646
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: snuggled in beno's strapping arms

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1218 » by Chalm Down » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:40 am

oreon wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
IggieCC wrote:as for P (not AirP) it's all in his head and he might not be able to recover from this. he was just jacking up shots with zero confidence today as if his hands were shaking.

kawhi needed a dog (JImmy) but chose a puppy. cute story chalms


at some point he has to hit rock bottom and go up though, right? but watch jerry west get fed up and trade him this summer...or winter idk


It's a tough decision. If Kawhi walks out the year after that, they are screwed. You check in with Kawhi and see what he wants. It'd be funny though if Pandemic P got traded back to OKC for CP3.


yeah, they have to talk to kawhi. amazing that this is even a conversation, when pg is supposed to be prototypical scottie pippen type player who was top 5 in mvp voting two years ago
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
User avatar
HeatFanLifer
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,962
And1: 29,785
Joined: Oct 20, 2016

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1219 » by HeatFanLifer » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:41 am

Chalm Down wrote:
Wiltside wrote:I don't think the Clips can really do anything. They may be able to add some depth, but that's about it.

They've mortgaged everything for the Kawhi/PG duo, and it needs to work.

If Kawhi leaves next offszn, those picks they gave up are gonna be NASTY. Like, Brooklyn nasty.


they should be better. they can still do what they did in game 1, but for some reason they are lacking focus. maybe playoff p is truly just too much of an enigma, its hard to win when your second best player is that inconsistent


That’s just your LA bias sinking in Chalm. Release yourself. They needed to go to the WCFs at the least to call this season a success.

There are few contracts a team would trade to get PG on their team. He has two more years at a high salary. Clips are in trouble.

Players I would trade for PG if I was a GM of another team with a little bit of capspace:
Kevin Love (3 more years left on contract)
Wiggins (3 years)
Al Horford (3)
John Wall (3)

None of those players put the Clips in contention.

I could maybe see a Bev and PG for Middleton deal. Though that move does not put either team any more in contention.
User avatar
HeatFanLifer
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,962
And1: 29,785
Joined: Oct 20, 2016

Re: Around the NBA streets Vol. 6: Bubble Ball Byke! 

Post#1220 » by HeatFanLifer » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 am

Chalm Down wrote:you called it iggs lmao

Read on Twitter


They had two training camps. :roll:
RexBoyWonder wrote:If we win the chip this year I will change my username to "Zo's lats".


IggieCC wrote:I'm gonna change my username to JeaCrowEatingClamChowder, AirP



Let’s goooo!

Return to Miami Heat