:rock:

The Biggest Fan
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 5,926

Re: It's only been about 5 years... 

Post#22 » by heat4life » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:25 pm

BFO wrote:I was thinking about this place for some reason today and thought I'd stick my head in and see if any of the old-timers are still around. I was on here mostly from around 2004-2010 then only popped in from time to time thereafter. It was a great place and hopefully it's still amazing to another generation of Heat people.

Some of the old crew I remember are Lane, BballFreak, Heat4life, Cracker, Mopper, Cheez, Flash, Twix, Owen....probably messed up half these names but it's been a few years. Would love if you blokes are still lurking to pop up and say hi. To anyone I missed, apologies but still say hi please.

Been loving this version of the Heat this season and with full lockdown in Melbourne, Australia I've been able to catch every damn game. Hopefully this run continues....we have a very, very enjoyable team that might do something very special this season.

To the current mods; I hope this doesn't clutter the board and fits ok with what you're currently doing.

Let's go Heat!

Que pasa BFO!

Let's bring the band back together for this run! :rock:
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 54,540

Post#23 » by DayofMourning » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:00 pm

Don't worry fellas, BFO will reply to all of you, in five more years;)

Your 2020 Dunk Contest Champion-Derrick Jones Jr!
BFO
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 45

Post#24 » by BFO » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:35 pm

HIF wrote:
BFO wrote:I was thinking about this place for some reason today and thought I'd stick my head in and see if any of the old-timers are still around. I was on here mostly from around 2004-2010 then only popped in from time to time thereafter. It was a great place and hopefully it's still amazing to another generation of Heat people.

Some of the old crew I remember are Lane, BballFreak, Heat4life, Cracker, Mopper, Cheez, Flash, Twix, Owen....probably messed up half these names but it's been a few years. Would love if you blokes are still lurking to pop up and say hi. To anyone I missed, apologies but still say hi please.

Been loving this version of the Heat this season and with full lockdown in Melbourne, Australia I've been able to catch every damn game. Hopefully this run continues....we have a very, very enjoyable team that might do something very special this season.

To the current mods; I hope this doesn't clutter the board and fits ok with what you're currently doing.

Let's go Heat!

How could you forget me BFO?

Your little one must be pretty big now.

Man she started high-school this year and almost a teenager. You've got a good memory!
BFO
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#25 » by BFO » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:35 pm

HIF wrote:

Let's go Heat!

How could you forget me BFO?

Your little one must be pretty big now.

Man she started high-school this year and almost a teenager. You've got a good memory!
BFO
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#26 » by BFO » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:37 pm

DayofMourning wrote:Don't worry fellas, BFO will reply to all of you, in five more years;)

Not far off :lol:
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 10,889

Post#27 » by BadMofoPimp » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:13 am

Still lurk here every game, but don't feel the need to post as the posters here are so entertaining that I cannot top what most have to say. Good humor and entertainment, lol.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
3ballbomber
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,083

Post#28 » by 3ballbomber » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:28 am

Let's go Heat!

You in Melbs too? How you coping? Dan has us like inmates...
*Championship teams go through adversities. We in that that process. Started gm1. We become hungrier & more determined. Our time is coming....

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way. Honor, Virtue & Ethics.
Dr_Heat
RealGM
And1: 92,948

Post#29 » by Dr_Heat » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:25 pm

It’s a pleasure to see some posters back here
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,935

Post#30 » by kyphi » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:00 am

Just checking in to see if this board was as awesome as it used to be. It is ~
BFO
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#31 » by BFO » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:31 am

3ballbomber wrote:

Let's go Heat!

You in Melbs too? How you coping? Dan has us like inmates...

Yeah mate, out Ringwood way. It's nuts isn't it. Hopefully we'll be released soon.
BIRDMAN BIRDMAN
Head Coach
And1: 2,260

Post#32 » by BIRDMAN BIRDMAN » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Not that of old-timer as some of you are, but dropping by to say, F YEAH. LETS GO HEAT!!
:hug:
BFO
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#33 » by BFO » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:41 am

I'll just pop in during championship years!
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,974

Post#34 » by GameTime_3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:44 pm

Only been 5 years? We getting old.

5 years ago I didn't think Spo was the answer. I was wrong. He has improved and HEAT culture.

Return to Miami Heat