ImageImageImage

Jimmy Beatles v. LEBBYWINKS-- Mas. RAD turn me back up real QUICK 10/6 RadiMadi 9.00pm Eastan les Time

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Re: Jimmy Beatles v. LEBBYWINKS-- Mas. RAD turn me back up real QUICK 10/6 RadiMadi 9.00pm Eastan les Time 

Post#41 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 5, 2020 4:33 am

Rapaz wrote:
Read on Twitter

:lol:

Lmao

pierce stay taking L's
Bright
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,723

Re: Jimmy Beatles v. LEBBYWINKS-- Mas. RAD turn me back up real QUICK 

Post#42 » by Chalm Down » Mon Oct 5, 2020 5:01 am

IggieCC wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Image

so much for team player smh

what do you mean? I saw the GT and insfo already first-ined. so I took #3.

perfectly fine team player to me. :-?

so you didn't attempt to firstin but get thwarted by a few seconds??

Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Re: Jimmy Beatles v. LEBBYWINKS-- Mas. RAD turn me back up real QUICK 10/6 RadiMadi 9.00pm Eastan les Time 

Post#44 » by HeatFanLifer » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:03 am

goodboy wrote:viewtopic.php?p=85515738#p85515738

Dude had a point, it’s tough to call that a top 2 performance in finals history. There have been a good bit of amazing performances.

I think the context here though is that Butler won without his two best players in the game and a bunch of players that should be outmatched in every matchup. Given that context, this certainly was one of the unlikeliest of wins in finals history and Butlers performance was the main reason they won.
OP for NBA FT record
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#45 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:11 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:
Spoiler:

Dude had a point, it’s tough to call that a top 2 performance in finals history. There have been a good bit of amazing performances.

I think the context here though is that Butler won without his two best players in the game and a bunch of players that should be outmatched in every matchup. Given that context, this certainly was one of the unlikeliest of wins in finals history and Butlers performance was the main reason they won.

Baby,

Name em.

Nah, I dont believe its top 2 or 5. But its definitely in the top 10s.

Just given the context with our core gutted and Butler had to carry us to will. Literally everyone had Lakers in 4, anything less would be a huge disappointed on their end. It had to do with his performance/narrative that made it a very top tier performance in Finals history imo.
Bright
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Re: Jimmy Beatles v. LEBBYWINKS-- Mas. RAD turn me back up real QUICK 

Post#46 » by IggieCC » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:33 am

Chalm Down wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
so much for team player smh

what do you mean? I saw the GT and insfo already first-ined. so I took #3.

perfectly fine team player to me. :-?

so you didn't attempt to firstin but get thwarted by a few seconds??

Not sure why you’re calling me baby, but I’m not wasting time with you again, already learnt my lesson last round that you’re set in your beliefs. I write paragraphs explaining the situation and you reply with a couple of words, I’m the one wasting my time

Go Heat
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#47 » by IggieCC » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:46 am

OvOh wrote:Don't think I understand anything that's going on in the GT title, but IN for bish

OP is referencing a certain crowcats hater who repeatedly posts a Heat fan hype message, a Muhammad Ali quote, and a street fighter video during games OvOh. This poster, AKA RAD, is known to bring us miracle wins in the playoffs.

With that said, Lance played for the Lakers last szn and he wasn't brought back despite playing very well. And we all know that OP is the biggest Lance fan. Coincidence? OP's success could be attributed to the curse of Lance.

Spoiler:
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#48 » by IggieCC » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:47 am

MOOD
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#49 » by HeatFanLifer » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:48 am

goodboy wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
Spoiler:

Baby,

Name em.

Nah, I dont believe its top 2 or 5. But its definitely in the top 10s.

Just given the context with our core gutted and Butler had to carry us to will. Literally everyone had Lakers in 4, anything less would be a huge disappointed on their end. It had to do with his performance/narrative that made it a very top tier performance in Finals history imo.

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Top+20+nba+finals+performances
OP for NBA FT record
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#50 » by HeatFanLifer » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:50 am

IggieCC wrote:
OvOh wrote:Don't think I understand anything that's going on in the GT title, but IN for bish

OP is referencing a certain crowcats hater who repeatedly posts a Heat fan hype message, a Muhammad Ali quote, and a street fighter video during games OvOh. This poster, AKA RAD, is known to bring us miracle wins in the playoffs.

With that said, Lance played for the Lakers last szn and he wasn't brought back despite playing very well. And we all know that OP is the biggest Lance fan. Coincidence? OP's success could be attributed to the curse of Lance.

Spoiler:

OP for NBA FT record
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#51 » by IggieCC » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:55 am

HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#52 » by HeatFanLifer » Mon Oct 5, 2020 7:56 am

IggieCC wrote:Image

Lance is not the cure to DemonOP curse syndrome
OP for NBA FT record
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#53 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Oct 5, 2020 9:43 am

This is a huge game considering the entire planet has this series over after 2 games. LA & Lebron fans seem to be already celebrating the title. Even things up here we gain momentum & then we have 2 days of rest, which will be perfect for Bam & Goran. So gm3 was huge also as the schedule sets up well for our injured soldiers.

Jimmy looked way too excited pre-game interview & post about getting 'people back' & 'we up to something'. He never said a person or player, he said people. Potentially Bam suits up gm3 & w/an extra 2 days rest after most likely Goran suits up gm5. We then go to war w/ a full unit to try to go up in the series.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
Orin
Rookie
And1: 2,104

Post#55 » by Orin » Mon Oct 5, 2020 11:20 am

Winning with only 2 of the 11 best players :o (according to some). Very proud of the boyz.
TheGr81 wrote:I think he [Wilt] had similar athleticism, skill level and basketball IQ as Javale McGee
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,368

Post#58 » by RexBoyWonder » Mon Oct 5, 2020 12:57 pm

Read on Twitter

FinNasty wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

Whatever happens, I love this team
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
ccameron
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,380

Post#59 » by ccameron » Mon Oct 5, 2020 1:27 pm

I love this team!

Jimmy was amazing. Reminds me of a certain game 3, 14 years ago....
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,608

Post#60 » by HEATVols865 » Mon Oct 5, 2020 1:34 pm

We need this Jimmy to show up more often...
Maybe someone in the locker room can make up stories like MJ used to do to get him on fire again lol

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.

Return to Miami Heat