ImageImageImage

Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC

Moderators: heat4life, IggieCC, Wiltside, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda

User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 47,156
And1: 217,539
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: NO THICC ZONE
 

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1901 » by IggieCC » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:53 am

Bishop45 wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
twix2500 wrote:I see some of you think the Heat will spend big money on non whale players this summer. The Heat will be resigning Robinson and Nunn this summer. There will be little to no money left. They are not terminating Dragic contract for Drummond or Allen.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
And Kim ass is fat. I just have to accept it, exactly what my homeboy said.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk



I see...

Image
Image
The Biggest Fan
AirP.
RealGM
Posts: 21,334
And1: 9,103
Joined: Nov 21, 2007

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1902 » by AirP. » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:57 am

Chalm Down wrote:Tbf, Dragic and Bam got hurt in the first game. And they were arguably better than Butler for the pre-finals playoffs run

Really? Dragic and Butler averaged about the same before the finals except Butler had 3 games where he took 8 or fewer FGA and usually had the best defender on him. Also, when Miami needed his scoring, like against the Bucks he dropped 40 and a 30 game on them. Dragic is a very good offensive player, but I don't think he was better then Butler, maybe a wash offensively because Butler laid low a few games, but Dragic was nowhere as good as Butler was on defense.

The first 2 rounds Bam average 16.2 pts, 11.7 reb, 4.8 ast, .9 stl, .8 blks. Boston having not ever addressing their center situation(for years now) allowed Bam to run wild against them and he did which really upped his playoff stats, maybe to the point where they(Boston) actually addressed that situation this last offseason.
The Bunk
Junior
Posts: 421
And1: 884
Joined: Jun 10, 2019
         

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1903 » by The Bunk » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:20 am

At what point is Stephen Curry made available?
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 47,156
And1: 217,539
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: NO THICC ZONE
 

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1904 » by IggieCC » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:11 am

AirP. wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:Tbf, Dragic and Bam got hurt in the first game. And they were arguably better than Butler for the pre-finals playoffs run

Really? Dragic and Butler averaged about the same before the finals except Butler had 3 games where he took 8 or fewer FGA and usually had the best defender on him. Also, when Miami needed his scoring, like against the Bucks he dropped 40 and a 30 game on them. Dragic is a very good offensive player, but I don't think he was better then Butler, maybe a wash offensively because Butler laid low a few games, but Dragic was nowhere as good as Butler was on defense.

The first 2 rounds Bam average 16.2 pts, 11.7 reb, 4.8 ast, .9 stl, .8 blks. Boston having not ever addressing their center situation(for years now) allowed Bam to run wild against them and he did which really upped his playoff stats, maybe to the point where they(Boston) actually addressed that situation this last offseason.

IggieCC wrote:basically you observe the poster called Chalm Down and make sure you don't become like Chalm Down and you're in a good place :)

Image

u been Chalmboozled P
Image
The Biggest Fan
User avatar
HIF
RealGM
Posts: 13,445
And1: 5,330
Joined: Mar 31, 2004
Location: France
         

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1905 » by HIF » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:08 am

3ballbomber wrote:He musta been hangry

Read on Twitter


It was a pass.
No more talk about Family Riles. Just do you job! :noway:

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
User avatar
Chalm Down
RealGM
Posts: 26,282
And1: 130,144
Joined: Jan 22, 2014
Location: assistant to assistant coach beno

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1906 » by Chalm Down » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:52 am

AirP. wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:Tbf, Dragic and Bam got hurt in the first game. And they were arguably better than Butler for the pre-finals playoffs run

Really? Dragic and Butler averaged about the same before the finals except Butler had 3 games where he took 8 or fewer FGA and usually had the best defender on him. Also, when Miami needed his scoring, like against the Bucks he dropped 40 and a 30 game on them. Dragic is a very good offensive player, but I don't think he was better then Butler, maybe a wash offensively because Butler laid low a few games, but Dragic was nowhere as good as Butler was on defense.

The first 2 rounds Bam average 16.2 pts, 11.7 reb, 4.8 ast, .9 stl, .8 blks. Boston having not ever addressing their center situation(for years now) allowed Bam to run wild against them and he did which really upped his playoff stats, maybe to the point where they(Boston) actually addressed that situation this last offseason.


Dragic's consistency was needed, and Bam was our best defensive player/anchor. If I had to assign credit, I would say Dragic was the best player in the Pacers series, Jimmy vs Bucks, and Bam vs the Celtics.

I can buy the argument that Jimmy was the best player overall, but mostly wanted to point out that it would be unfair to say Jimmy's teammates didn't help him in the finals when the two other best guys were injured before halftime of game 1 (also should note DRob had a huge game in one of our finals wins iirc)
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
SA37
General Manager
Posts: 8,582
And1: 577
Joined: Sep 10, 2002
Location: Basking in the Glory
 

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1907 » by SA37 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:31 pm

The Bunk wrote:At what point is Stephen Curry made available?


Not going to happen.

He is about to turn 33 and they are talking about extending him (I assume they'll extend him through '23-'24 to coincide with Klay's contract ending). I assume they'll re-sign Oubre Jr, giving them a good group of young guys (Wiggins, Wiseman, Chriss, Poole, Lee, Paschall) they can build around or swap for a better player.
twix2500
RealGM
Posts: 17,363
And1: 13,236
Joined: Dec 25, 2003
   

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1908 » by twix2500 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:39 pm

The Bunk wrote:At what point is Stephen Curry made available?
Likely retire as a Warrior along with Klay. Draymond is available thou.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
User avatar
twozeroMM
Veteran
Posts: 2,742
And1: 3,614
Joined: Dec 15, 2011
 

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1909 » by twozeroMM » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:51 pm

Out of curiosity, how many people would be on board to go after B Griffin for the right price?

I think he would be great next to Bam.
RonaldSeikaly
Sophomore
Posts: 101
And1: 90
Joined: Sep 12, 2020
         

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1910 » by RonaldSeikaly » Mon Jan 4, 2021 5:57 pm

twozeroMM wrote:Out of curiosity, how many people would be on board to go after B Griffin for the right price?

I think he would be great next to Bam.

No. Griffin washed up. The only way to move him is for a similarly bad contract (eg westbrook)

This is how I’m viewing things as of today

Gold: pulling off trade for Harden and Tucker without giving up everything
Silver: Dipo (w/ ext) and Turner for a single high value piece (likely herro) and filler
Bronze: Aldridge and Derozan for a midvalue pieces (say a 1st round pick or KZ)
Consolation: George Hill for Nunn, and one of the kings PFs (bjelica or barnes) for a 2nd round pick and filler


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
puppa bear
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,359
And1: 2,814
Joined: Jan 06, 2006
Location: Perth, Australia
   

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1911 » by puppa bear » Tue Jan 5, 2021 1:31 am

RonaldSeikaly wrote:
twozeroMM wrote:Out of curiosity, how many people would be on board to go after B Griffin for the right price?

I think he would be great next to Bam.

No. Griffin washed up. The only way to move him is for a similarly bad contract (eg westbrook)

This is how I’m viewing things as of today

Gold: pulling off trade for Harden and Tucker without giving up everything
Silver: Dipo (w/ ext) and Turner for a single high value piece (likely herro) and filler
Bronze: Aldridge and Derozan for a midvalue pieces (say a 1st round pick or KZ)
Consolation: George Hill for Nunn, and one of the kings PFs (bjelica or barnes) for a 2nd round pick and filler


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we can get Dipo/Turner for Herro/expiring and not much else then that will be a huge gold! Can’t see it not costing a lot more.
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 29,689
And1: 98,871
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: Official Miami Heat Pre-Season GT - Maxing Bam while Still Getting Giannis: Saving Tips from IggieCC 

Post#1912 » by Bishop45 » Tue Jan 5, 2021 12:11 pm

This disaster still not locked?
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

:rocking:

Return to Miami Heat