ImageImageImage

Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST

Moderators: Wiltside, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, IggieCC

User avatar
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 13,131
And1: 48,439
Joined: Sep 16, 2016

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#521 » by Wiltside » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:56 pm

Caught a huge break with KD going down. 8 points in 4 minutes. Ooft.

Landry Shamet going for 30 is something else though.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 48,742
And1: 223,188
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
 

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#522 » by IggieCC » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:14 am

Wiltside wrote:Caught a huge break with KD going down. 8 points in 4 minutes. Ooft.

Landry Shamet going for 30 is something else though.

Image
Read on Twitter

I swear we're the only team in the league that makes Wacky Race character look like prime MJ wilts :x

Super Sham they said :noway:
Image
The Biggest Fan
Vertical Limit
General Manager
Posts: 8,947
And1: 2,272
Joined: Jul 08, 2006
     

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#523 » by Vertical Limit » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:21 am

How many times do i gotta tell you all Nunn is better than Herro.. dont know if its a sophomore slump or what, but Herro should not be taking any minutes away from Nunn or a healthy Oladipo... nunn is a better scorer, passer and anyone is a better defender. Career night for Shamet when Herro was guarding him... this kid is being targetted..
Image
Jfh20
Freshman
Posts: 91
And1: 248
Joined: Dec 12, 2019
 

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#524 » by Jfh20 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:35 am

this feels a straight response to jimmys callout. Bam is willing to take on the challenge and accepted it. In post game interview he didnt directly address it but hopefullly we see a new bam from here on out. This guy is built different, can overpower people and needs to live in the paint dunking on ppl.
User avatar
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,678
And1: 11,604
Joined: Apr 21, 2015
Location: Cutler Ridge
   

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#525 » by HeatFanDan » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:20 am

Big win for Heat nation. 'Bout time we won a close game.
User avatar
radikalBaller
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,695
And1: 8,281
Joined: Oct 09, 2007
Location: On the way
 

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#526 » by radikalBaller » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:Herro did not close out that game. Spo finally parked him.


Was about time, the kid need to find back his hunger, Spo needs to stop giving him the ball, he is not a pg
Image
User avatar
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 22,781
And1: 59,231
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
       

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#527 » by DayofMourning » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:38 am

Was checking Dedmons per 36 on bkref. He's averaging 18 points, 30 rebounds and 12 blocks per 36 with the Heat.
Image
TroubleS0me
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,819
And1: 3,619
Joined: Dec 17, 2014

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#528 » by TroubleS0me » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:56 am

IggieCC wrote:
Wiltside wrote:Caught a huge break with KD going down. 8 points in 4 minutes. Ooft.

Landry Shamet going for 30 is something else though.

Image
Read on Twitter

I swear we're the only team in the league that makes Wacky Race character look like prime MJ wilts :x

Super Sham they said :noway:


lol forgot about that cartoon
User avatar
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 13,131
And1: 48,439
Joined: Sep 16, 2016

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#529 » by Wiltside » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:24 am

DayofMourning wrote:Was checking Dedmons per 36 on bkref. He's averaging 18 points, 30 rebounds and 12 blocks per 36 with the Heat.


My prime Shaq call was too conservative it seems.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
User avatar
Kobewade11
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,892
And1: 8,522
Joined: Oct 15, 2017

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#530 » by Kobewade11 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:55 am

Jfh20 wrote:this feels a straight response to jimmys callout. Bam is willing to take on the challenge and accepted it. In post game interview he didnt directly address it but hopefullly we see a new bam from here on out. This guy is built different, can overpower people and needs to live in the paint dunking on ppl.

We’ve heard this story before. Everyone knows Bam has the capability, is he actually going to impose his will night in and night out? That remains to be seen.
abark
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,303
And1: 3,043
Joined: May 21, 2003
Location: Miami
   

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#531 » by abark » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:52 am

Vertical Limit wrote:How many times do i gotta tell you all Nunn is better than Herro.. dont know if its a sophomore slump or what, but Herro should not be taking any minutes away from Nunn or a healthy Oladipo... nunn is a better scorer, passer and anyone is a better defender. Career night for Shamet when Herro was guarding him... this kid is being targetted..

Strus is better than Herro right now. Totally inexplicable that he became a 33% three point shooter.
User avatar
fishfuego.
Head Coach
Posts: 6,551
And1: 4,378
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
   

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#532 » by fishfuego. » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:43 pm

abark wrote:
Vertical Limit wrote:How many times do i gotta tell you all Nunn is better than Herro.. dont know if its a sophomore slump or what, but Herro should not be taking any minutes away from Nunn or a healthy Oladipo... nunn is a better scorer, passer and anyone is a better defender. Career night for Shamet when Herro was guarding him... this kid is being targetted..

Strus is better than Herro right now. Totally inexplicable that he became a 33% three point shooter.

I agree with both posts.
Herro’s minutes need to be drastically reduced. I get the vibe that he is performing with an artificial confidence as if he thinks he has already arrived to the NBA based on last year’s 15 minutes of fame.
I also agree that Strus right now would do a better job than Herro even if he is not as skilled. Sometimes I see a high schooler on the floor. Herro has the potential to be far better than this. He needs to get with the program.
Vertical Limit
General Manager
Posts: 8,947
And1: 2,272
Joined: Jul 08, 2006
     

Re: Heat vs Nets 4/18 Sunday Funday 3:30PM EST 

Post#533 » by Vertical Limit » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:38 pm

Herro’s ceiling is 2014 Ray Allen in year 16... he really isnt that special... and the fact we didnt trade him for Lowry... is just stupid... i said it, kyle Lowry in 2023 will still be a better player than Herro
Image

Return to Miami Heat