ImageImageImage

The only time I want Bam to start shooting Threes is when...

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Beenie
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,306

Re: The only time I want Bam to start shooting Threes is when... 

Post#21 » by Beenie » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:22 am

Bam's goal should be to lead the league in dunks.

His name is Bam.
Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 15,632

Post#22 » by Kobewade11 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:00 am

Flash4thewin wrote:Bam is not the huge elephant in the room. Butler and his pathetic display playoffs was the issue. The Bucks treating him like Ben Simmons at the 3 point line daring him to shoot. Bam is a secondary issue at best, Butler is the real issue here. Butler was not hurt and the "effort" he displays was comical. Something was just wrong with the team in general in the playoff.

Jimmy was atleast being guarded by a dpoy caliber player. It might have helped him out if Brook Lopez wasnt camping out in the paint because he knew Bam wasn’t going to do ****. I dont know how anyone watches that series and say Bam wasnt the elephant in the room, he was pathetic, and both of them stunk. If your two best players no show in the playoffs you are going to get smoked every time. If the second best player on the team has to get scolded into attacking his matchup cuz he’s standing around waiting for Duncan freaking Robinson to get open, thats a pretty significant “secondary” issue.

sEconDaRY iSsue smh
CanesHeatFins
Senior
And1: 650

Post#23 » by CanesHeatFins » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:45 pm

Kobewade11 wrote:
Flash4thewin wrote:Bam is not the huge elephant in the room. Butler and his pathetic display playoffs was the issue. The Bucks treating him like Ben Simmons at the 3 point line daring him to shoot. Bam is a secondary issue at best, Butler is the real issue here. Butler was not hurt and the "effort" he displays was comical. Something was just wrong with the team in general in the playoff.

Jimmy was atleast being guarded by a dpoy caliber player. It might have helped him out if Brook Lopez wasnt camping out in the paint because he knew Bam wasn’t going to do ****. I dont know how anyone watches that series and say Bam wasnt the elephant in the room, he was pathetic, and both of them stunk. If your two best players no show in the playoffs you are going to get smoked every time. If the second best player on the team has to get scolded into attacking his matchup cuz he’s standing around waiting for Duncan freaking Robinson to get open, thats a pretty significant “secondary” issue.

sEconDaRY iSsue smh

Yep...that was pretty much our slow robotic offense in a nutshell.

Return to Miami Heat