ImageImageImage

Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS

Moderators: Wiltside, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, BFRESH44, IggieCC

User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 30,927
And1: 102,763
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1881 » by Bishop45 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:16 am

Warriors just having fun out there again
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

:rocking:
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 30,927
And1: 102,763
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1882 » by Bishop45 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:42 am

Warriors 15-2 without Klay, Nets tied for first without Myrie

Hopefully we're allowed to see the best version of both teams this yr for a extended period
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

:rocking:
User avatar
HeatFanLifer
Head Coach
Posts: 7,178
And1: 34,848
Joined: Oct 20, 2016

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1883 » by HeatFanLifer » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:36 am

Bishop45 wrote:Warriors 15-2 without Klay, Nets tied for first without Myrie

Hopefully we're allowed to see the best version of both teams this yr for a extended period


This is the best version of the Nets.
Four Time Banner Holder
User avatar
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 23,965
And1: 62,305
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
       

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1884 » by DayofMourning » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:33 pm

Michael Porter Jr going to miss the rest of the season? This is why I though he'd last till the late first round. However, Denver took him in the lottery. Now they're financially strapped due to paying him. They effectively cooked themselves for the next handful of years.
Image
User avatar
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 33,540
And1: 120,762
Joined: Nov 16, 2014
     

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1885 » by MettaWorldPanda » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:24 pm

Image

So much "put up your dukes.....I'm about to give you a knuckle sandwich" energy coming from this photo.


Image
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 50,550
And1: 229,599
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Perth, Australia
   

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1886 » by IggieCC » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:20 pm

that was the biggest hold me back sequences I've seen in a sporting event. lmao
Image
The Biggest Fan
User avatar
Dennis Reynolds
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,263
And1: 11,106
Joined: Jan 23, 2016
 

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1887 » by Dennis Reynolds » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:17 pm

Dennis Reynolds wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Frank > KO

could've picked him up for a few bucks instead of 50 mil but no one listened to me bish :x


Stole this from the gb without checking...

Current PER
Kaminsky 24.7
Young 21.3
LeBron 20.9
Harden 19.3
Lillard 16.0
Westbrook 14.4

and they call you demonOP smdh


Read on Twitter


I take that back, I guess the price for a week long hot streak was death. :noway: :nonono:
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 50,550
And1: 229,599
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Perth, Australia
   

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1888 » by IggieCC » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:44 pm

Image
Image
The Biggest Fan
User avatar
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 14,502
And1: 52,371
Joined: Sep 16, 2016

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1889 » by Wiltside » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:00 pm

DayofMourning wrote:Michael Porter Jr going to miss the rest of the season? This is why I though he'd last till the late first round. However, Denver took him in the lottery. Now they're financially strapped due to paying him. They effectively cooked themselves for the next handful of years.


Savvy of him to get paid before it happened though. Can't hate the hustle.

Denver are screwed if they've got big money going to MPJ and Jamal Murray coming off an ACL. How long until Jokic is a legit trade target?
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
oreon
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,425
And1: 3,227
Joined: Jun 18, 2018

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1890 » by oreon » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:10 am

Wiltside wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:Michael Porter Jr going to miss the rest of the season? This is why I though he'd last till the late first round. However, Denver took him in the lottery. Now they're financially strapped due to paying him. They effectively cooked themselves for the next handful of years.


Savvy of him to get paid before it happened though. Can't hate the hustle.

Denver are screwed if they've got big money going to MPJ and Jamal Murray coming off an ACL. How long until Jokic is a legit trade target?


The funny thing is they didn't have to pay him. Could have waited till he restricted and matched any offer. This has to be one of the worst FO decisions ever. I understand giving him extension if it's not the max, but if you're gonna max why not wait and see if he can last a season. There was no risk to loosing him.
On Jokic, I don't see him ever leaving. He'll retire a Nugget.
AirP.
RealGM
Posts: 23,674
And1: 13,153
Joined: Nov 21, 2007

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1891 » by AirP. » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:57 pm

Read on Twitter
User avatar
Bishop45
RealGM
Posts: 30,927
And1: 102,763
Joined: Apr 22, 2015
 

Re: Iggi bike, farewell Tien-- Around the World, NBA PLAYOFFS 

Post#1892 » by Bishop45 » Today 3:26 am

Bucks are not it, Giannis only a fringe top 5 player imo; idc idc idc
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

:rocking:

Return to Miami Heat