ImageImageImage

Kendrick Nunn Appreciation Thread

Moderators: Wiltside, heat4life, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, IggieCC

TroubleS0me
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,226
And1: 3,819
Joined: Dec 17, 2014

Re: Kendrick Nunn Appreciation Thread 

Post#21 » by TroubleS0me » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:39 am

DBurks2818 wrote:
contract wrote:Nunn at that price should have been a keeper. I don't care about the tax.


I, too, like to spend other people's money. :lol:

J/k, I agree with you. :) He probably should've been kept at that price, at least to use as a trade chip during the season if nothing else. But maybe (probably) there's more to this story than we know.


too many DNP from Spo
probably want3ed different area to stay
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 50,557
And1: 11,073
Joined: Jun 23, 2001
   

Re: Kendrick Nunn Appreciation Thread 

Post#22 » by BBallFreak » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:10 pm

TroubleS0me wrote:
DBurks2818 wrote:
contract wrote:Nunn at that price should have been a keeper. I don't care about the tax.


I, too, like to spend other people's money.

J/k, I agree with you. :) He probably should've been kept at that price, at least to use as a trade chip during the season if nothing else. But maybe (probably) there's more to this story than we know.


too many DNP from Spo
probably want3ed different area to stay
And I would imagine we were ok with cutting bait, too. It seems obvious that Spo doesn't totally trust Nunn.
User avatar
Grumpy Heat Fan
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,740
And1: 3,602
Joined: Dec 09, 2011
Location: Miami, Florida
     

Re: Kendrick Nunn Appreciation Thread 

Post#23 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:15 pm

BBallFreak wrote:
TroubleS0me wrote:
DBurks2818 wrote:
I, too, like to spend other people's money.

J/k, I agree with you. :) He probably should've been kept at that price, at least to use as a trade chip during the season if nothing else. But maybe (probably) there's more to this story than we know.


too many DNP from Spo
probably want3ed different area to stay
And I would imagine we were ok with cutting bait, too. It seems obvious that Spo doesn't totally trust Nunn.


Nunn usually had one of the top 3 +/- on the team in most games I look at.

Nunn - 0.9 steals per game
Herro - 0.6 steals per game


On offense, he shoots
48% fg's
38% 3pt
93% FT


15 PPG, 3 apg, 3 rbg


15/3/3 stats on 48/38/93 shooting


And Spo treated him like he had ebola virus. Compare that to Herro's inefficient chucking at 43% fg shooting. Only 80% from FT.


Yet Spo runs the Kentucky Golden Boy so much you would think he adopted him.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
contract
General Manager
Posts: 9,700
And1: 15,136
Joined: Jan 11, 2009
Location: on your last nerve
 

Re: Kendrick Nunn Appreciation Thread 

Post#24 » by contract » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:14 pm

DBurks2818 wrote:
contract wrote:Nunn at that price should have been a keeper. I don't care about the tax.


I, too, like to spend other people's money. :lol:

J/k, I agree with you. :) He probably should've been kept at that price, at least to use as a trade chip during the season if nothing else. But maybe (probably) there's more to this story than we know.

I'm guessing there's more there too. But it really doesn't matter at this point.
:meditate:
TroubleS0me
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,226
And1: 3,819
Joined: Dec 17, 2014

Re: Kendrick Nunn Appreciation Thread 

Post#25 » by TroubleS0me » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:26 am

BBallFreak wrote:
TroubleS0me wrote:
DBurks2818 wrote:
I, too, like to spend other people's money.

J/k, I agree with you. :) He probably should've been kept at that price, at least to use as a trade chip during the season if nothing else. But maybe (probably) there's more to this story than we know.


too many DNP from Spo
probably want3ed different area to stay
And I would imagine we were ok with cutting bait, too. It seems obvious that Spo doesn't totally trust Nunn.


yea its not right & Nunn was 1 of our better players in the finals.
User avatar
rate_
Starter
Posts: 2,150
And1: 5,932
Joined: Apr 10, 2017

Re: Kendrick Nunn Appreciation Thread 

Post#26 » by rate_ » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:44 am

Nunn is way undervalued by both Spo and Heat fans. Dude shot well above league average shooting efficiency and we’re comparing him to Dion freaking Waiters? Gimme a break.

Return to Miami Heat