ImageImageImage

Game 5: Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat 10/29/21 Fri. 7:30pm EST

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Re: Game 5: Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat 10/29/21 Fri. 7:30pm EST 

Post#321 » by GameTime_3 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:39 pm

IggieCC wrote:mods of all people are giving up on Duncan already :noway:

can't yall see that szn just started :noway:

I'll be the first to say, I'm truly down on Duncan. Have been since the bubble. He is a GREAT shooter when given the open look and coming off curls. But since the bubble, teams aren't giving him that anymore and Spo can't run the offense through him anymore with talents like Lowry, Jimmy, Bam, Herro on the team. Duncan hasn't evolved since the bubble and right now, he looks lost on both sides of the court. Will he regain the shooting form, of course! I know its going to happen, he is way to talented to be hitting the side of backboard and completely missing rim on open shots. But when you get paid 90 million, everyone should expect more than just a open 3 point shooter, that when the shot isnt falling, isnt unplayable.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,029

Re: Game 5: Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat 10/29/21 Fri. 7:30pm EST 

Post#322 » by twix2500 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:12 pm

HIF wrote:Where are the Herro haters this year?

The criticism was he needed to take his workout seriously. This actually validate the critics. I am glad everyone is enthusiastic about his start, but the majority of his critics were dead spot on. He still needs to improve but there is a lot more to be content about.

Return to Miami Heat