ImageImageImage

The Spo Situation. (Dipogate)

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Re: The Spo Situation. (Dipogate) 

Post#21 » by harlem_ball » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:47 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Vertical Limit wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Heavy minutes as in 15 minutes a game lol? He was on a minutes restriction.

The 2 times he got legit rotation minutes he had 40-10-7-2 on 60% shooting one game and the other carried us in a crucial win in Toronto and killed in the clutch lol.

You guys are dense as hell. He’s too good to be riding the bench and that’s a fact. I hope to god we retain him for cheap this summer if he doesn’t feel completely disrespected.

Hes probably gonna join the hornets and get bounced in the play-in like they always do. Hes nothing special. Stop acting like we have prime Wade riding the bench. This guy isnt as good as you think he is, hell he wasnt that good when he was an all star.

He’s nothing compared to Wade lol, no one on this team is.

All star dipo would be our best scorer and go to scorer in the clutch lol. 23-5-4-3-1 is pretty damn good and great 2 way play. If we had all star Dipo We’re wining it all.

That being said, he isn’t all star Dipo but all things considered he’s probably the 5th best player on the team and in terms of getting his own bucket at any level he’s top 2. We gotta maximize the talent on this team, not waste away while Gabe and Duncan are putting up stinkers. I hope both of them come out on fire but they’ve both been terrible lately.

This craps on Butler so hard, you're obviously a closet Dipo fan. The guy has ZERO LIFT right now.

Hold your damn horses, fanboys.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#22 » by harlem_ball » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:51 pm

Dipogate is an unintelligent stupidity of a clone.

Spo has no issues playing two-way perimeter players, in fact he thrives on it.

Yurtgate is about Spo's allergy to players that play in the post, can rebound and measure over 6'8.

This is a low iq thread. If Dipo can't outplay Caleb Martin at this point, so be it.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 33,747

Post#23 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:00 pm

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Vertical Limit wrote:Hes probably gonna join the hornets and get bounced in the play-in like they always do. Hes nothing special. Stop acting like we have prime Wade riding the bench. This guy isnt as good as you think he is, hell he wasnt that good when he was an all star.

All star dipo would be our best scorer and go to scorer in the clutch lol. 23-5-4-3-1 is pretty damn good and great 2 way play. If we had all star Dipo We’re wining it all.

That being said, he isn’t all star Dipo but all things considered he’s probably the 5th best player on the team and in terms of getting his own bucket at any level he’s top 2. We gotta maximize the talent on this team, not waste away while Gabe and Duncan are putting up stinkers. I hope both of them come out on fire but they’ve both been terrible lately.

This craps on Butler so hard, you're obviously a closet Dipo fan. The guy has ZERO LIFT right now.

Read on Twitter

Here’s his “ZERO lift” in the clutch of a must win game on the road against our potential second round matchup.

How does this **** on Jimmy?

Yes I’m a fan of Dipo, im a fan of majority of the guys if not all the guys on the team. I just think some minor tweaks need to be made that will make us much better.

We’ll he just put up the best stat line we’ve seen in a Heat jersey since Jimmy in the finals and carried us in the clutch against the raptors so yes I think he could add more than Gabe and Duncan. Martin too but he’s a 4 so it doesn’t matter.
#FreeBam
#FreeJimmy
#FreeDuncan
#FreeTerry
#FreeWright
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#24 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:02 pm

harlem_ball wrote:Dipogate is an unintelligent stupidity of a clone.

Yurtgate is about Spo's allergy to players that play in the post, can rebound and measure over 6'8.

This is a low iq thread. If Dipo can't outplay Caleb Martin at this point, so be it.

I bet you were a HUGE Whiteside Stan.
#FreeBam
#FreeJimmy
#FreeDuncan
#FreeTerry
#FreeWright
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#25 » by harlem_ball » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:22 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Read on Twitter

Here’s his “ZERO lift” in the clutch of a must win game on the road against our potential second round matchup.

Yes I’m a fan of Dipo, im a fan of majority of the guys if not all the guys on the team. I just think some minor tweaks need to be made that will make us much better.

We’ll he just put up the best stat line we’ve seen in a Heat jersey since Jimmy in the finals and carried us in the clutch against the raptors so yes I think he could add more than Gabe and Duncan. Martin too but he’s a 4 so it doesn’t matter.

Oh please, it was the last game of the year against a bunch of stoned g league guys. And he lost. That was no accomplishment. Get real.

He played zero defense.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#26 » by harlem_ball » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:23 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:Dipogate is an unintelligent stupidity of a clone.

I bet you were a HUGE Whiteside Stan.

How is this relevant to your dense world of trolling?
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#27 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:33 pm

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:

Read on Twitter

Oh please, it was the last game of the year against a bunch of stoned g league guys. And he lost. That was no accomplishment. Get real.

He played zero defense.

What about his “ZERO lift” I posted in the raptors game? Yea he had a hard time carrying scrubs like Duncan and Yurt to a win. You’re complaining about defense but stanning for Yurt lol? Come on brother.
#FreeBam
#FreeJimmy
#FreeDuncan
#FreeTerry
#FreeWright
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#28 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:37 pm

We all know Dipo is a very good defender
#FreeBam
#FreeJimmy
#FreeDuncan
#FreeTerry
#FreeWright
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#29 » by harlem_ball » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:54 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:We all know Dipo is a very good defender

Before his injury, sure
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#30 » by harlem_ball » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:56 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

He played zero defense.

What about his “ZERO lift” I posted in the raptors game? Yea he had a hard time carrying scrubs like Duncan and Yurt to a win. You’re complaining about defense but stanning for Yurt lol? Come on brother.

Stanning for Yurt? Sorry if I'm appreciative of his contributions to the TEAM this season. Could not have nabbed the first seed without him.

Your jealousy is pathetic, quite frankly.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#31 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:39 pm

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:

He played zero defense.

Stanning for Yurt? Sorry if I'm appreciative of his contributions to the TEAM this season. Could not have nabbed the first seed without him.

You’re clearly stanning and dude is our 3rd string center lol. Couldn’t have got the first seed without alot of our guys.

I’m appreciative of what I know Dipo will bring to this team if he’s worked into the rotation over Gabe or Duncan this week off. He will lift our ceiling and give us another POA defender and a 3 level scorer with a clutch gene.

Jealous of what?
#FreeBam
#FreeJimmy
#FreeDuncan
#FreeTerry
#FreeWright
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#32 » by harlem_ball » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:35 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

You’re clearly stanning and dude is our 3rd string center lol. Couldn’t have got the first seed without alot of our guys.

I’m appreciative of what I know Dipo will bring to this team if he’s worked into the rotation over Gabe or Duncan this week off. He will lift our ceiling and give us another POA defender and a 3 level scorer with a clutch gene.

Jealous of what?

Not really. Without Yurt the team would have went into a losing streak at midseason. Prob would have ended up with the 4-6 seed. You anti-yurt people like to dwarf his record breaking contributions while at the same time fantasizing of a pre-injury Dipo. Dipo hasn't shown that level of consistency yet.

Pathetic.

You're clearly stanning Dipo, begging the coach to play him. I trust Spo on wing players. It's his smallball tendencies that annoy me and a part of the fanbase.

But please, continue your idiocy.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#33 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:03 pm

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:

Jealous of what?

Not really. Without Yurt the team would have went into a losing streak at midseason. Prob would have ended up with the 4-6 seed. You anti-yurt people like to dwarf his record breaking contributions while at the sane time fantasizing of a pre-injury Dipo. Dipo hasn't shown that level if consistency yet.

Pathetic.

You're clearly stanning Dipo, begging the coach to play him. I trust Spo on wing players. It's his smallball tendencies that annoy me and a part of the fanbase.

Lmao!! Brother I promise you we’ll look back on this in 5 years and get a good laugh when Yurt isn’t the next Hakeem and ends up being just a solid role player in the league. I can’t even begin to fathom how you think this guy is legit like the next all time great center
#FreeBam
#FreeJimmy
#FreeDuncan
#FreeTerry
#FreeWright
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#34 » by harlem_ball » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:07 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Jealous of what?

Not really. Without Yurt the team would have went into a losing streak at midseason. Prob would have ended up with the 4-6 seed. You anti-yurt people like to dwarf his record breaking contributions while at the sane time fantasizing of a pre-injury Dipo. Dipo hasn't shown that level if consistency yet.

Pathetic.

Lmao!! Brother I promise you we’ll look back on this in 5 years and get a good laugh when Yurt isn’t the next Hakeem and ends up being just a solid role player in the league. I can’t even begin to fathom how you think this guy is legit like the next all time great center

Stop putting words in my mouth, demon troll. Yurt is what he is, a young player with upside that helps the team with rebounding.

Don't brother me, troll. If you were my bro I would put you on timeout for wanton stupidity.

And the idea of Yurt v Dipo is beyond comprehension. Horrible.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#35 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:01 am

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:

Pathetic.

Stop putting words in my mouth, demon troll. Yurt is what he is, a young player with upside that helps the team with rebounding.

Don't brother me, troll. If you were my bro I would put you on timeout for wanton stupidity.

Come back to me in 5 years and let’s discuss
#FreeBam
#FreeJimmy
#FreeDuncan
#FreeTerry
#FreeWright
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#36 » by harlem_ball » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:40 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

They play different positions. The comparison is idiotic as pertains to the needs of the team.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#37 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:53 pm

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:

They play different positions. The comparison is idiotic as pertains to the needs of the team.

I’m not comparing player to player, Dipo has already done more and been a better player than Yurt ever will be. I’m talking more so to Yurts career
#FreeBam
#FreeJimmy
#FreeDuncan
#FreeTerry
#FreeWright
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,181

Post#38 » by BBallFreak » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:44 pm

This thread, along with the other one, is kinda ridiculous. It's two guys just hurling very thinly veiled insults at each other for reasons.

Can't we all just agree that we have a lot of depth? This is a great problem to have, folks!

Relax!
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#39 » by harlem_ball » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:58 pm

BBallFreak wrote:This thread, along with the other one, is kinda ridiculous. It's two guys just hurling very thinly veiled insults at each other for reasons.

Can't we all just agree that we have a lot of depth? This is a great problem to have, folks!

Relax!

Nope. Totally disagree. If Heat fail this off-season and it's because of rebounding and our guy Yurt7 is sitting on the bench, I will roast Spo and his smallballs mercilessly.

And this demonic fool SammySucksTS who has been arguing and starting crap all season with everyone like a demon had the nerve to spawn an idiotic doppleganger theory just because he's a Dipo fanboy.

Well, I had to destroy him in his own thread and slay the demonic replicant spawn forever.

Dipogate has no legs to run on. It's a fugazi and it's now dead...dead i say bwahahHahhhahhH
puppa bear
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,500

Post#40 » by puppa bear » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:17 am

BBallFreak wrote:This thread, along with the other one, is kinda ridiculous. It's two guys just hurling very thinly veiled insults at each other for reasons.

Relax!

Thinly veiled? The other back & forth ended with DMs about flying to Australia to sort it out.

We have great depth & it’s an awesome problem to have!

Return to Miami Heat