ImageImageImage

Playoffs - Game 2 - Hawks @ Heat - April 19 - Duncan God of Thunder rains Lightning upon the doubters!

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,753

Re: Playoffs - Game 2 - Hawks @ Heat - April 19 - Duncan God of Thunder rains Lightning upon the doubters! 

Post#781 » by Chalm Down » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:51 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
Heat already have a sixth man in Herro, who they are going to have to pay very well. They need a starter, something drob seems to be incapable of being at this point.

Are you not happy with Mcbob doppelganger Max Strus?

Where are my banners? Yes plural. Don’t give Iggie any tho. They are illegitimate.

Are you sure you didn’t get it? I sent it via pony express
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Re: Playoffs - Game 2 - Hawks @ Heat - April 19 - Duncan God of Thunder rains Lightning upon the doubters! 

Post#782 » by gom » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:04 am

Chalm Down wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
Are you not happy with Mcbob doppelganger Max Strus?

Where are my banners? Yes plural. Don’t give Iggie any tho. They are illegitimate.

There are a few users without banners. We gotta fix that.

Also, Chalm Down I really wanted to be the only losing OP, so I could get my label changed from Expert Predictor (I couldn't even predict there would be an end-of-season prediction thread apparently) to "Only Losing OP of 2021-2022," but now it needs to be "One of the Two Only Losing OPs of 2021-2022," which doesn't have the same ring. Could you (on the way to the real ring) win a game please so I can achieve my goal?

Thanks! :-)
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#783 » by HeatFanLifer » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:18 am

gom wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:

There are a few users without banners. We gotta fix that.

Also, Chalm Down I really wanted to be the only losing OP, so I could get my label changed from Expert Predictor (I couldn't even predict there would be an end-of-season prediction thread apparently) to "Only Losing OP of 2021-2022," but now it needs to be "One of the Two Only Losing OPs of 2021-2022," which doesn't have the same ring. Could you (on the way to the real ring) win a game please so I can achieve my goal?

Thanks! :-)

Gom here’s a thought and plz let me know if it is crazy.

Instead of insisting on Chalm being an OP, how about you OP? I get it, you want the title of being sole losing OP. But there’s a bigger picture here. Chalm will doom us all.
OP for NBA FT record
BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 10,820

Post#784 » by BFRESH44 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:36 am

I’m just gonna let it be known. Any more personal attacks over f****ing basketball is going to result in suspensions for the remainder of the post season. If you can’t partake in civil basketball discourse, you will not partake at all. Forewarning.

Return to Miami Heat