ImageImageImage

Playoffs - Game 3 - Heat @ Hawks - April 22 - Jimmy Buckets Reaper of Souls Is Hungry for More

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,777

Re: Playoffs - Game 3 - Heat @ Hawks - April 22 - Jimmy Buckets Reaper of Souls Is Hungry for More 

Post#1021 » by al bondiga » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:40 am

MorbidHEAT wrote:
al bondiga wrote:if dipo didn't show him enough already, spo will not play him! He is stubborn! It doesn't matter if dipo was Jordan in another lifetime, spo won't change his ways, win or lose...

the real Coach of the Heat is Riley... looking at the big picture, we have been more than okay in the last two decades so whatever spo does or doesn't ...

fk it! let's make a toast for lowry and Hope he is back

He is going to have no choice if Lowry is out.

Gabe will probably get the start. Dipo will have to come in. Jimmy will run the point more.
you're probably right Vincent will get the start... it is consistent with sporonic actions... but how about starting without a point guard? JB is going to be the frontman anyway... get caleb in... it's addition by subtraction
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,705

Re: Playoffs - Game 3 - Heat @ Hawks - April 22 - Jimmy Buckets Reaper of Souls Is Hungry for More 

Post#1022 » by MettaWorldPanda » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:42 am

Read on Twitter
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Post#1023 » by harlem_ball » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:44 am

HEATVols865 wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
HEATVols865 wrote:Still better than the dude who beat up his own dad…

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Well that guy got banned and i think he just tweets for the hardcore weirdos that read rumors. Im not sure thats a legit job, kind of a hobbiest thing, no? Does he have an actual job still?

His twitter says he’s the CEO of 5ReasonsSports

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Oh yeah must be a hobbyist entity. Does he even get a press pass? Lol

Anyway, good on him for not giving up on his dream. You're only as good as your latest self, i hope he and his dad settled their squabble.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Post#1024 » by harlem_ball » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:48 am

AirP. wrote:This actually sounds like Butler is leaving the door open for Oladipo to walk through it with the "step in" statement.
Read on Twitter

Nah sounds like Butler should play point guard and Herro play shooting guard with Strus in a 3 wing set.
carnageta
Veteran
And1: 6,987

Post#1025 » by carnageta » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:38 am

This series is going to 7. This reminds me of the Celtics vs. Raptors series in the bubble. Boston was up 2-0 and would have been up 3-zip if not for a miraculous buzzing beater three by OG Anunoby. Similarly, Miami could have sealed this series tonight if not for a last second bucket by Trae.

Just a bad loss. Reminds me of the 1 point loss to Milwaukee earlier on in the year - the very same game in which we didn't have Lowry and Gabe Vincent was closing for him (just like tonight). Lol.

Injured Lowry. Capela expected back by game 5. Doubt Dipo even steps foot onto the court. Yup, it's going to 7.
wadenation305
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,251

Post#1026 » by wadenation305 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:00 am

BTW I think the announcers said we have been outrebounded all three games. So that hasn't changed either. The hawks just sucked so bad the first two that it didn't matter.
Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,752

Post#1027 » by Shewasfly » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:17 am

KingDavid wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:I think we can sit Gabe now Spo.

Kyle is out for the night

And my point still stood. I was looking for him to play Caleb.
:tiredJB:
Hallstar
Head Coach
And1: 6,798

Post#1028 » by Hallstar » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:21 am

To win in 5, you have to lose 1, on to the next

Return to Miami Heat