ImageImageImage

Playoffs - Game 3 - Heat @ Hawks - April 22 - Jimmy Buckets Reaper of Souls Is Hungry for More

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

MHeat0279
Analyst
And1: 4,380

Re: Playoffs - Game 3 - Heat @ Hawks - April 22 - Jimmy Buckets Reaper of Souls Is Hungry for More 

Post#961 » by MHeat0279 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:39 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:
HEATVols865 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
Spo has rarely been a good coach in the clutch.

He was never a good coach. What are you talking about it being only in the clutch?

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

I mean the guy coached the team to the first seed in the East. That qualifies as a good coach to me. Don’t get me wrong, he does some DUMB things that I can’t stand. But I gotta give him some credit.

Coach is a coach, players make things happen, do you really think we would be commiting the same dumb mistakes season after season, preventable mistakes with a good coach?
fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,594

Re: Playoffs - Game 3 - Heat @ Hawks - April 22 - Jimmy Buckets Reaper of Souls Is Hungry for More 

Post#962 » by fishfuego. » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:39 am

twix2500 wrote:
rate_ wrote:
AirP. wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes, it was pretty apparent Gabe didn't have it tonight, yet Spoelstra stayed with him, and it cost Miami. Not only can the 76ers win their 4th game before Miami even plays their 4th game, they get to now rest and scheme while waiting for Miami.

Gabe's spacing and defense at least provides some value. And with Lowry out, we definitely needed him on the court. Leaving Duncan out there too long with Herro was the real problem. He's a momentum killer and very foul happy. Anything Bogdan/Huerter/Gallinari/Trae saw him on the court, their eyes lit up.
The momentum turned before Duncan came in. It started once Herro came in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There were multiple problems, and Herro was not great but was not the problem. Heck he actually blocked Young. Butler’s decision on the last 2 possession was heart ripping.
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,694

Post#963 » by HEATVols865 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:40 am

AirP. wrote:Please let a reporter get some balls and ask Butler how he couldn't get a good look the last 2 possessions against a bad defense since he wasn't looking to pass the ball.

Since when Heat best writers have balls?

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
oreon
Analyst
And1: 6,208

Post#964 » by oreon » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:40 am

We still up 2-1. I'm pretty confident we will win this series in 6.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,009

Post#965 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:40 am

This loss is not on Jimmy lol.

And the bam slander is hilarious because him and Pj literally had the hawks in a strangle hold in the 3rd. This game was lost to start the 4th when the bench players were god awful and gave away all momentum, that was literally the difference.

Now we have to sit here for 2 days and hear about how great trae and the Hawks are and how Capela is coming back and Lowry is injured.

Free Dipo and give him all of Gabe and Duncan’s minutes and I gaurantee we win this.
#FreeBam
MHeat0279
Analyst

Post#966 » by MHeat0279 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:40 am

MHeat0279 wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
HEATVols865 wrote:He was never a good coach. What are you talking about it being only in the clutch?

I mean the guy coached the team to the first seed in the East. That qualifies as a good coach to me. Don’t get me wrong, he does some DUMB things that I can’t stand. But I gotta give him some credit.

Coach is a coach, players make things happen, do you really think we would be commiting the same dumb mistakes season after season, preventable mistakes with a good coach?

Now he is praising bigdanovich, *** we left him open again, just like last game, what the hell are you expecting
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,857

Post#967 » by AirP. » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:40 am

KDS91 wrote:
MorbidHEAT wrote:Reading the posts here makes it seem like we're down 3-0.

Other than that stretch in the third, we had no business being in this game. We didn't play well, and they played pretty good, specifically their role players, and they only beat us by 1. We will be ok.

Welcome to the RealGM Miami Heat board, where hot takes come out the minute things go wrong.

Game 4 becomes crucial now. Win that and the Hawks are in shambles. Lose... And it becomes a best of 3.

Right now the concern is Lowry's leg.

A loss is fine, it's the way it happened people don't like.
fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,594

Post#968 » by fishfuego. » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:This loss is not on Jimmy lol.

And the bam slander is hilarious because him and Pj literally had the hawks in a strangle hold in the 3rd. This game was lost to start the 4th when the bench players were god awful and gave away all momentum, that was literally the difference.

Now we have to sit here for 2 days and hear about how great trae and the Hawks are and how Capela is coming back and Lowry is injured.

Free Dipo and give him all of Gabe and Duncan’s
minutes and I gaurantee we win this.

Oh the last 2 possessions were.
HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#969 » by HEATVols865 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 am

Lowry has a hamstring issue and will get it checked out tomorrow.

Since he can’t use personal reasons for time off during the playoffs, hamstring it is.

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

MHeat0279
Analyst

Post#970 » by MHeat0279 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 am

oreon wrote:We still up 2-1. I'm pretty confident we will win this series in 6.

We are winning this series, the next one will be the end of the road if we dont adjust
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,031

Post#971 » by Flash4thewin » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:42 am

Other than that stretch in the third, we had no business being in this game. We didn't play well, and they played pretty good, specifically their role players, and they only beat us by 1. We will be ok.

We don't really trust this team. When you see things all season and then how we finished the game with those plays, its really hard not to doubt them. We might not have super star talent but sometimes our execution is very bad.
HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#972 » by HEATVols865 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:43 am

Free Dipo and give him all of Gabe and Duncan’s minutes and I gaurantee we win this.

I hate fan boys pulling for the Heat because their favorite player currently plays for the Heat. I hope Bam leaves so you can leave too.

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 11,027

Post#973 » by SerialChiller » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:43 am

Now we gotta listen to all 5 annoying Hawks fans gloat and pretend they are good on the General Board for the next couple days.
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,857

Post#974 » by AirP. » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:43 am

This loss is actually on the defense... or lack of with the backups... since Spoelstra goes with "offense" off the bench(2 bad defenders). In the 2nd and 4th quarters Miami gave up 39 and 34 points. The 1st and 3rd that had the starters mostly playing Atlanta put up 22 and 16 points.
oreon
Analyst
And1: 6,208

Post#975 » by oreon » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:44 am

AirP. wrote:
KDS91 wrote:

Welcome to the RealGM Miami Heat board, where hot takes come out the minute things go wrong.

Game 4 becomes crucial now. Win that and the Hawks are in shambles. Lose... And it becomes a best of 3.

A loss is fine, it's the way it happened people don't like.

Agree. We will probably beat Hawks. I think we beat Sixers, I trust a doc team to choke. But in ECF against a Bucks & Celts defense, you gotta be concerned with this team ability to create offense in the half court especially in the clutch. If Butler isn't driving we are not getting much dribble penetration which leads to a lot of jumpers. And Bam the other guy who supposed to get paint points is non-existent in the offense
HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#976 » by HEATVols865 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:44 am

MHeat0279 wrote:
oreon wrote:We still up 2-1. I'm pretty confident we will win this series in 6.

We are winning this series, the next one will be the end of the road if we dont adjust

Which is why I hope the Hawks win 4 straight and send us packing. Only way to see serious changes.

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,009

Post#977 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:45 am

AirP. wrote:

This loss is actually on the defense... or lack of with the backups... since Spoelstra goes with "offense" off the bench(2 bad defenders). In the 2nd and 4th quarters Miami gave up 39 and 34 points. The 1st and 3rd that had the starters mostly playing Atlanta put up 22 and 16 points.

It’s rocket science to the guys on here
#FreeBam
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Post#978 » by harlem_ball » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:45 am

KDS91 wrote:

Most of this board are haters with agendas to see certain players succeed. Weak takes, really, once you see the patterns.

Team is up big and rolling and one cat says, "ok but gonna lose to Philly". Lol. Straight hater take.

Yall are trash lol
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,762

Post#979 » by QUIZ » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:45 am

You already know it :lol:

To be fair though if and when the Suns/Sixers/Celtics/Bucks lose I’m gonna be doing the same thing haha.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,781

Post#980 » by al bondiga » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:47 am

I have to admit you guys, it was me that lost this game for us, not spo 'adjustment master' or Jimmy 'the decision maker' Butler... it was me!! I only watched the fourth quarter!!
jeje

Return to Miami Heat