ImageImageImage

MIA vs PHILA GAME 1 PG: Herro Bam PJ EZ

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Re: MIA vs PHILA GAME 1 PG: Herro Bam PJ EZ 

Post#61 » by 3ballbomber » Wed May 4, 2022 8:46 am

al bondiga wrote:SORRY for homosexual comment guys... didn't want to offend anybody, life is different

I was drunk but that is NO excuse

it was hilarious

Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#62 » by 3ballbomber » Wed May 4, 2022 8:49 am

IggieCC wrote:
al bondiga wrote:SORRY for homosexual comment guys... didn't want to offend anybody, life is different

never a good idea to get drunk and post in a public forum Al. just like you don't wanna get drunk and do a lot of other things but go to sleep

but it happened and you owned up to it, we move on. GG

Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#63 » by 3ballbomber » Wed May 4, 2022 9:02 am

AirP. wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:Remember when cats here wanted to trade Herro +other key pieces for this idgit. Yeah those were good & regretful times :lol:

Spoiler:

Not really, his window of being a high level player was short(2-4 years) which was understood.

I do have a theory about Harden now and it couples with him not really a high level competitor.
1. He wanted to win a Championship before he starts to fade as a high level NBA player so he forced his way out of Houston to Brooklyn for that shot.
2. While in Brooklyn that team is never at full strength, injuries and then Kyrie with the covid issues so he forces his way out to Philly.
3. Now in Philly nearly the same thing has happened to a top player, first the hand and now the eye socket and is currently and quite possibly for the whole playoffs and it's basically taken whatever drive Harden had out of him. He's not a true competitor.

Are we going to pretend Harden's not putting up at least solid stats these playoffs? 18.6 pts, 5.6 reb, 9.4 ast, 3.7 TO at 40% FG%. 37% 3pt% and .577 TS% and for Philly in the regular season he was a +11 in ORTG-DRTG, his offense has been bumped up since leaving Brooklyn. He's what we all figured... a front runner, that can be useful but it can go bad awfully quick.

It's really odd to me, Harden is a main cog of an offense and has only went against solid to great defenses so far in the playoffs while Herro who comes off the bench has went against 2 average or worse defenses when you take in consideration Embiid being out for Philly. Yet this is the game that makes you feel you're right, even this series with Philly missing Embiid? How good would Herro be against Miami's defense, especially with Spoelstra having multiple days to prepare for him?

Point of the trade last year... you only get a few chances at a high level player so when one becomes available you need to try to get them(if you can retain your high level players). I don't even like the guy but understand the talent level even with him on the backside of his career.

Those offensive stats is not Harden standard, not even close. Cld you imagine we traded for him, gave away key pieces and this is the Harden we'd have :o

You're right he's a very poor competitor but some of us have known that for some time. We already know the sort of player he is, reason why we did not want him anywhere near here. He's a stats, highlight reel chaser. It's what he enjoys. Reason why he has struggled since leaving Rox. He's tried to adjust to being a team-first player but he ends up playing below par. We all know he thrives best being high usage & going to work on his iso's, 50-dribbles, step-backs & foul-baiting. I'm not even going to bother w/ his defence - again we already know. He's the complete antithesis of a Heat player. It's why we didn't trade for him. We're not that sort of organisation. I'm sure FO could see he wasn't a good fit here.

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Post#64 » by harlem_ball » Wed May 4, 2022 9:07 am

Return to Miami Heat