ImageImageImage

[Game 4] Miami Heat @ Philadelphia 76ers - Sunday May 8, 8:00pm est

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Re: [Game 4] Miami Heat @ Philadelphia 76ers - Sunday May 8, 8:00pm est 

Post#1021 » by harlem_ball » Mon May 9, 2022 3:11 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

This would’ve made a lot more sense after a game he didn’t have 21 on 75% shooting and didn’t have more due to being in foul trouble.

I actually watched the game. And I root for the entire team not just a single player, so I have no reason to try to cherry pick stats to lie about how the game actually went down. Except for a brief stretch in the second quarter, he was bad.

And Before you predictably say it, as if it helps take away from Bam being bad, Herro was trash too.

Hahaha yea ok. We had 2 good players tonight. Y’all have been bitching for Bam to score and he did. So score or not? Which is it?

Bam did ok but he's like a 4th option on a title team and paid like a first.
MorbidHEAT
Veteran
And1: 5,190

Post#1022 » by MorbidHEAT » Mon May 9, 2022 3:12 am

I expected a gentleman's sweep. I'll change that to Heat in 6. They'll come home, rediscover their shooting and go into game 6 with confidence. This series is not going 7, its either 6 for us or 6 for them.
HeatingUp3
Veteran
And1: 4,913

Post#1023 » by HeatingUp3 » Mon May 9, 2022 3:13 am

Watching highlights and we had some good looks. But so many 2nd chance points and dumb fouls.. game 5 a must win. Its sucks we paying Lowry so much money
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#1024 » by harlem_ball » Mon May 9, 2022 3:13 am

AirP. wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
AirP. wrote:Then be smart and move him to someone who's franchise is so bad off they're willing to risk that money for him.

Keep Butler, Bam, Lowry, Oladipo and Tucker and consolidate whoever you can with Robinson's contract to bring in another proven player. Who knows, maybe Miami can make a simple Robinson for the good Morris brother trade.

Why would you keep all of these old people?

Because you have a 2-3 year window to be a contender before this franchise goes to #)_($)(. Without Wade selling Butler on Miami you'd still be looking at your big 4 of Bam, Winslow, Richardson and Herro, what a horrific future.

No. This is it. This is the window. Expecting this again from Butler is not sustainable. And that contract? Gotta get rid of that and Lowrys contract asap.

spo has failed them.
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,906

Post#1025 » by AirP. » Mon May 9, 2022 3:13 am

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:I actually watched the game. And I root for the entire team not just a single player, so I have no reason to try to cherry pick stats to lie about how the game actually went down. Except for a brief stretch in the second quarter, he was bad.

And Before you predictably say it, as if it helps take away from Bam being bad, Herro was trash too.

Hahaha yea ok. We had 2 good players tonight. Y’all have been bitching for Bam to score and he did. So score or not? Which is it?

He shouldn't be an offensive option at all, he's a finisher who can hit jumpers, other then that he's got nothing offensively. He makes his money because of his defense.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,152

Post#1026 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Mon May 9, 2022 3:13 am

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:I actually watched the game. And I root for the entire team not just a single player, so I have no reason to try to cherry pick stats to lie about how the game actually went down. Except for a brief stretch in the second quarter, he was bad.

He’s paid like he’s arguably the best defender in the world who can score 19 a night.

Name every player in the world who averages 19-10-4 and is arguably the best defender in the world. Name them
#FreeBam
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#1027 » by harlem_ball » Mon May 9, 2022 3:14 am

AirP. wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

He shouldn't be an offensive option at all, he's a finisher who can hit jumpers, other then that he's got nothing offensively. He makes his money because of his defense.

Yea hes a joel Anthony
HeatingUp3
Veteran
And1: 4,913

Post#1028 » by HeatingUp3 » Mon May 9, 2022 3:14 am

And that soft defense. Niang takes Herro to a walks in the parks. Embid dominants the paint taking boards all over us. We need a true darn big man!!!
Lilseb93
Assistant Coach
And1: 9,190

Post#1029 » by Lilseb93 » Mon May 9, 2022 3:14 am

Bam is an elite defensive player, but if the guy is going to be a bum on offense and get max money to be the 4th role player in the playoffs, this organization will go nowhere. There has to be some pressure put on him now. Fans are going to start turning on him eventually. For the money and hype he gets, you'd think he got 30-15 every night. He straight up disappears and gets demolished by bigger guys. I don't hate Bam, but I'm a Heat fan first. It's not acceptable. I have to be fair.
Heat Culture :hug:
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,906

Post#1030 » by AirP. » Mon May 9, 2022 3:14 am

harlem_ball wrote:
AirP. wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
Why would you keep all of these old people?

Because you have a 2-3 year window to be a contender before this franchise goes to #)_($)(. Without Wade selling Butler on Miami you'd still be looking at your big 4 of Bam, Winslow, Richardson and Herro, what a horrific future.

No. This is it. This is the window. Expecting this again from Butler is not sustainable. And that contract? Gotta get rid of that and Lowrys contract asap.

spo has failed them.

Why? Butler's 32, not 36 and his offense is based off of toughness, strength and IQ, he can keep playing like this for another 2-4 years with how he works on his body. Plus if he keeps working on his 3pt shot he can help space the offense and take less contact scoring during the season to be fresher for the playoffs.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#1031 » by harlem_ball » Mon May 9, 2022 3:15 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

He’s paid like he’s arguably the best defender in the world who can score 19 a night.

Name every player in the world who averages 19-10-4 and is arguably the best defender in the world. Name them

Defense? Look at the score lol
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,695

Post#1032 » by HEATVols865 » Mon May 9, 2022 3:15 am

I’d like to thank Spo for costing us the game with his small ball obsession and not bringing in another big off the bench for more than 3 minutes. Sixers in 6.
Jimmy was phenomenal.
Bam was serviceable.
Dipo was good.
Herro was average.
Everyone else can EAD.

Doc Rivers is out coaching Spo…let that sink in.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
balla345
General Manager
And1: 12,882

Post#1033 » by balla345 » Mon May 9, 2022 3:15 am

Lowry situation might actually be worst than the duncan situation. What a shame Lowry was suppose to be saved for the playoffs and looking like noris cole out there.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#1034 » by harlem_ball » Mon May 9, 2022 3:15 am

AirP. wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
AirP. wrote:Because you have a 2-3 year window to be a contender before this franchise goes to #)_($)(. Without Wade selling Butler on Miami you'd still be looking at your big 4 of Bam, Winslow, Richardson and Herro, what a horrific future.

spo has failed them.

Why? Butler's 32, not 36 and his offense is based off of toughness, strength and IQ, he can keep playing like this for another 2-4 years with how he works on his body.

Sell high, once he breaks down...yikes. fans were already complaining this season
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#1035 » by HeatFanLifer » Mon May 9, 2022 3:15 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Bam is a PF stuck at C in Spo’s system. Last year I thought was the end of the small ball era after the blowout by the Bucks. I’m hoping this year is it, but I remain doubtful.
OP for NBA FT record
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,048

Post#1036 » by Flash4thewin » Mon May 9, 2022 3:16 am

MorbidHEAT wrote:I expected a gentleman's sweep. I'll change that to Heat in 6. They'll come home, rediscover their shooting and go into game 6 with confidence. This series is not going 7, its either 6 for us or 6 for them.

Unless Embiid got hurt in the last mins of the game I dont see anything to be optimistic about. Hopefully we pull off a win but who knows man, who knows.
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,695

Post#1037 » by HEATVols865 » Mon May 9, 2022 3:16 am

Lilseb93 wrote:Bam is an elite defensive player, but if the guy is going to be a bum on offense and get max money to be the 4th role player in the playoffs, this organization will go nowhere. There has to be some pressure put on him now. Fans are going to start turning on him eventually. For the money and hype he gets, you'd think he got 30-15 every night. He straight up disappears and gets demolished by bigger guys. I don't hate Bam, but I'm a Heat fan first. It's not acceptable. I have to be fair.

Bam needs to work on his offense this off season and needs to start like next week once our season is over.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
carnageta
Veteran
And1: 7,022

Post#1038 » by carnageta » Mon May 9, 2022 3:17 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
This would’ve made a lot more sense after a game he didn’t have 21 on 75% shooting and didn’t have more due to being in foul trouble.

Good enough numbers to trade. Gobert?

Sure let’s trade for a big who can’t even get to the conference finals or stay on the court in a playoffs series

People be complaining about Bam.. imagine the sh*t storm in here if we got Gobert. Lmao
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#1039 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Mon May 9, 2022 3:18 am

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:

Defense? Look at the score lol

So you won’t name them lol
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#1040 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Mon May 9, 2022 3:20 am

carnageta wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:
Good enough numbers to trade. Gobert?

Sure let’s trade for a big who can’t even get to the conference finals or stay on the court in a playoffs series

People be complaining about Bam.. imagine the sh*t storm in here if we got Gobert. Lmao

The dude score 6 on terrible shooting and gets flamed. Comes back next game and scores 21 on 75% and everyone is STILL bitching about him when we shot 7-35 from 3 :lol:

You literally can’t make it up lol
#FreeBam

Return to Miami Heat