ImageImageImage

Postseason Thread 2022, ECFinals Version 1.0

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,859

Re: Postseason Thread 2022, ECFinals Version 1.0 

Post#181 » by KingDavid » Sat May 21, 2022 5:29 pm

3ballbomber wrote:Doing the rounds w/ the media, which don't usually do but I'm sick & have nothing else to do. The amount of criticism Bam is receiving from Heat fanbase/reporters is immense. Even more so the amount of disrespect he's copping from Celtics fans & Boston bakers. Wether he plays really well or sh*ts the bed I'm excited to see how he responds. Cos if he responds very poorly it will hopefully drastically change the way he approaches the game moving forward & help our organisation determine changes needed in his development, esp mentally.

Not that we need a 30-10 gm out of him but more an impactful gm to winning. Knowing that he's left it all out there on the floor. Considering also how dude was injure during the bubble NBA Finals, was out for some games & the frustrations that go w/ that. He's fully healthy now & taking this situation for granted by not giving all that he's capable of.

Very excited to see how Herro responds also. I'm not too worried about him as I know he's only going to get better as a result of these PO's. He doesn't lack confidence the way Bam does.

I saw the disrespect coming the moment someone tweeted that bam has been outscored by 12 guys on both teams in two games. There is no favorable metric that can overshadow that fact. Whatever the individual or conglomerate source of that issue is, they better figure it out and quick. Because it's not that he's trying to put shots up and can't hit anything, because while that's bad, it's still understandable- that's what Tyler is going through and it's why he isn't get dragged through the media. It's Bam not attempting anything to put the ball in the basket.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Johnny Fontane
Head Coach
And1: 11,784

Post#182 » by Johnny Fontane » Sat May 21, 2022 5:36 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Pharenheit wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Same, if Lowrys old ass can stay healthy and we still have Strus and PJ with the starters that’s a championship. Dipo in the 6 man role

You finally off the Bam train? Lol

No sir, I’m on record saying I would send him in a package if it would land us a Embiid, Jokic, Luka, Giannis level player

No matter what happens this postseason I doubt we actually have trading Bam in mind. If anything we have to have a plan to get another Kelly O or someone who can shoot 3s to fill in at center so that Bam can go back to PF. Obviously we’re not getting any of those guys you listed so we’ll have to settle for fixing this team mechanically
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 34,948

Post#183 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat May 21, 2022 5:48 pm

Pharenheit wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Pharenheit wrote:
You finally off the Bam train? Lol

No sir, I’m on record saying I would send him in a package if it would land us a Embiid, Jokic, Luka, Giannis level player

No matter what happens this postseason I doubt we actually have trading Bam in mind. If anything we have to have a plan to get another Kelly O or someone who can shoot 3s to fill in at center so that Bam can go back to PF. Obviously we’re not getting any of those guys you listed so we’ll have to settle for fixing this team mechanically

Oh yea, 100%. Were not even going entertain it unless Philly just straight up came to us because Embiid wants out.

I like the mo Bamba idea being thrown around. Really good shotblocker/defender who’s tall and long. Can shoot the 3 very well on good volume. Gave the magic 8 RPG on inconsistent minutes which is good considering the magic aren’t getting any stops lol
#FreeBam
Johnny Fontane
Head Coach
And1: 11,784

Post#184 » by Johnny Fontane » Sat May 21, 2022 5:55 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Pharenheit wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Oh yea, 100%. Were not even going entertain it unless Philly just straight up came to us because Embiid wants out.

I like the mo Bamba idea being thrown around. Really good shotblocker/defender who’s tall and long. Can shoot the 3 very well on good volume. Gave the magic 8 RPG on inconsistent minutes which is good considering the magic aren’t getting any stops lol

Agreed PJ could come off the bench and still play good minutes. Th small ball experiment being Spo’s pet project with Bam has to die already no matter what happens this postseason
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,247

Post#185 » by twix2500 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:37 am

All the heat Bam and Herro are getting in these playoffs is why I told you guys I do not care about regular season advance stats in the playoffs. The game is different. The stars have to adjust and overcome matchups and schemes. They can not just play their regular season game in the playoffs. Its time for Bam and Herro to be the co star players we hope them to be.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
HeatIn5
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#186 » by HeatIn5 » Sun May 22, 2022 3:31 am

Herro Duncan Vincent Yurt pick 30 and a couple firsts for Beal
Read on Twitter
HeatIn5
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#187 » by HeatIn5 » Sun May 22, 2022 3:32 am

Duncan and Yurt for Bamba and Ross sign me up

Read on Twitter
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#188 » by 3ballbomber » Sun May 22, 2022 5:23 am

Good news!

Imagine we've been carried by Jimmy throughout PO's. Then we win won on the road w/out him in the 2nd half.....w/ ref bullsh*T to boot. Incredible.

Read on Twitter
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#189 » by 3ballbomber » Sun May 22, 2022 5:39 am

I know I've said not to pay attention to media but I've had enough. We need to take down this team. Gm4 wld be HUGE!

Read on Twitter
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Post#190 » by harlem_ball » Sun May 22, 2022 9:48 am

That's it for me, Smallballs Spobotto aka Spobotti has proven his genius yet again taking this ragtag group 2 games away from the Finals.

Can he do it?

Can he pull a 06 Riley and max this team out all the way up the mountain???

To be concluded!!!

Spobotti has my respect, Yurtgate or no Yurtgate!!

Steal the ship!!!!
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#191 » by 3ballbomber » Sun May 22, 2022 9:54 am

might wanna confirm this but Miami may be the first team in NBA postseason history to win just 2 quarters in the first 3 games and have a series lead :o That's pretty crazy.

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
spectrec130
Starter
And1: 1,813

Post#192 » by spectrec130 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:41 pm

3ballbomber wrote:Good news!

Imagine we've been carried by Jimmy throughout PO's. Then we win won on the road w/out him in the 2nd half.....w/ ref bullsh*T to boot. Incredible.

Read on Twitter

Excellent news. During game 3 had it in the back of my mind to pray to Dios, Jesus, Oricha for Bendiciones.
spectrec130
Starter

Post#193 » by spectrec130 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:43 pm

3ballbomber wrote:I know I've said not to pay attention to media but I've had enough. We need to take down this team. Gm4 wld be HUGE!

Read on Twitter

I've said it before and will say it again, these clowns are just an insufferable lot. Dios mio, what a bunch of hacks!
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,386

Post#194 » by Vertical Limit » Sun May 22, 2022 12:48 pm

harlem_ball wrote:That's it for me, Smallballs Spobotto aka Spobotti has proven his genius yet again taking this ragtag group 2 games away from the Finals.

Can he do it?

To be concluded!!!

Steal the ship!!!!

We have yet to play a complete game, and we have yet to win one of those ugly grind it out back and forth full games like we usually do..

I know espn and vegas are going to give the celtics a lot of love for Game 4… they better be aware the Heat are very capable of snatching Game 4.. we havent done anything good offensively yet, our defense will be about the same with butler back on monday
spectrec130
Starter

Post#195 » by spectrec130 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:53 pm

Vertical Limit wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:That's it for me, Smallballs Spobotto aka Spobotti has proven his genius yet again taking this ragtag group 2 games away from the Finals.

Can he do it?

To be concluded!!!

Steal the ship!!!!

We have yet to play a complete game, and we have yet to win one of those ugly grind it out back and forth full games like we usually do..

I know espn and vegas are going to give the celtics a lot of love for Game 4… they better be aware the Heat are very capable of snatching Game 4.. we havent done anything good offensively yet, our defense will be about the same with butler back on monday

Have my doubts the Heat can pull it off but if Miami is to take game 4, just can't see em do it with out a big game from Butler start to finish.
twix2500
RealGM

Post#196 » by twix2500 » Sun May 22, 2022 1:01 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20&t=85BkqiKF8Ptjy3Y-CENaKw

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
twix2500
RealGM

Post#197 » by twix2500 » Sun May 22, 2022 1:03 pm

spectrec130 wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:I know I've said not to pay attention to media but I've had enough. We need to take down this team. Gm4 wld be HUGE!

Read on Twitter

I've said it before and will say it again, these clowns are just an insufferable lot. Dios mio, what a bunch of hacks!

And they are talking about role players. That's like saying Kobe only beat the Celtics because Perkins was out.
spectrec130
Starter

Post#198 » by spectrec130 » Sun May 22, 2022 1:10 pm

twix2500 wrote:
spectrec130 wrote:

Read on Twitter

And they are talking about role players. That's like saying Kobe only beat the Celtics because Perkins was out.

KEK! Gracias for the laugh, but is it just me or has ESPN coverage gone downhill?

Just don't remember them as an organization being this poor at all levels whether it's the announcers, sideline reporting, postgame reporting and even the Sportcenter Anchor crews. Just wish they would hire the TNT crew.
IceColdCubano
General Manager
And1: 16,560

Post#199 » by IceColdCubano » Sun May 22, 2022 1:20 pm

Remember guys, the media has to double down, how are they going to give us credit if they have been slurping Boston all year. Are they going to actually say Miami was actually better after all, no way Jose! Their narrative will continue to be Miami has gotten lucky in every series, their talent is mediocre and without superstars.
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,386

Post#200 » by Vertical Limit » Sun May 22, 2022 1:56 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21&t=sol1m2koCPmk5G32-cJOJg

I didnt even realize this… i wonder if theres something going on between Grant and Tatum.. that was no friendly push..

Return to Miami Heat