ImageImageImage

Sat May 21, 2022. 8:30 pm EST. Miami @ Boston. Eastern Conference FInals (1-1)

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Slot Machine
Head Coach
And1: 4,566

Re: Sat May 21, 2022. Miami @ Boston. Eastern Conference FInals (1-1) 

Post#81 » by Slot Machine » Fri May 20, 2022 5:41 am

KingDavid wrote:
Read on Twitter

Boy we are in trouble

Life comes at you fast
The Bunk wrote:God I hate this fraudulent clown.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
MorbidHEAT
Veteran
And1: 5,253

Post#82 » by MorbidHEAT » Fri May 20, 2022 6:07 am

AirP. wrote:REMOVE THE BAD DEFENDERS FROM THE ROTATION!!!!!

Half the points are coming from the bad defenders. Who is going to score?
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,545

Post#83 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 6:10 am

ESPN says we lost cuz Celts went smaller. Spo will make the adjustments.

We'll see.

It was a great year, regardless.
MorbidHEAT
Veteran
And1: 5,253

Post#84 » by MorbidHEAT » Fri May 20, 2022 6:12 am

Without a healthy PJ we are in trouble. Hell, without a healthy Kyle, we appear to be in trouble. He's the one that gets us through those non scoring stretches of the game. Pj is going to get an MRI...pray that he can play, gentlemen. That will at least give us a fighting chance.

Jimmy pretty much has to be looking to score from the start, but he out there playing alone. If Bam and Herro don't get aggressive and effecient, the this thing will be over by game 5. Bam has bee pathetic. Herro has been inefficient.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,064

Post#85 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri May 20, 2022 6:12 am

KingDavid wrote:
Read on Twitter

Boy we are in trouble

This is unacceptable and both Bam and Spo are to blame. They need to have a conversation asap and it should involve Jimmy.

This dude was literally looking like the 2nd coming of KG and we have basically went completely away from him on the offensive end and he’s not stepping up and taking matters into his own hands.

Those are elite all time great level numbers for a center in a playoff series. Baby Giannis type **** and he’s just been neutered now. And he’s shown stretches this season where he’s done the same thing. I have no clue what is going on right now, his usage and shot attempts have plummeted for no reason.
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#86 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri May 20, 2022 6:14 am

MorbidHEAT wrote:
AirP. wrote:REMOVE THE BAD DEFENDERS FROM THE ROTATION!!!!!

Half the points are coming from the bad defenders. Who is going to score?

Herros only averaging 13 in this series
#FreeBam
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#87 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 6:22 am

Bams low ppg i can understand because he isn't a talented scorer and he has done really well with the limited touches.

Herro is getting attacked defensively and is getting it stolen too much and isnt able to score in the higher defensive pressure of the yoffs.

These are flawed players. Neither a superstar.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#88 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 6:28 am

If the Celts are beating us small then they are beating us at our own game.

The old guys burned out early. They gave it a good effort. Lowry might be back.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#89 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri May 20, 2022 6:30 am

I’m digging more into the numbers and I’m just confused af at what’s going on with Bam. Like why are we not using him more on offense and why is he not taking it upon himself to be assertive regardless?

Like Tyler his a 9% higher usage than Bam and Bam is averaging more PPG and scoring way more efficiently than Tyler on 5 less shot attempts a game. Why in the world is that not reversed? You need that inside out game.

Bam is having his most efficient scoring playoffs ever, he’s having his most impactful playoffs ever despite the lack of scoring and playmaking from him due to a huge decrease in usage and shot attempts. Just imagine if his offense was just at his season averages at least.

This guy has been neutered in the offense right now and I’m not pointing any fingers I’m saying as a group they need to get together and figure it out because this is unacceptable.

He’s averaging 14 on 8 shots, give this dude 15 shots a game and he’s giving you 23-25 a night easily. That’s the exact scoring punch Jimmy needs next to him and a scoring punch that would make the team better.

Take a shot away from strus, take one from Gabe, take 1 or 2 from Jimmy, take 3 from Herro. There are ways to make up for this and give you a more efficient scoring punch next to Jimmy.

It almost feels like Jimmy Spo and bam got together before the playoffs and decided Jimmy would carry the offense and Bam would carry the defense and everyone else would just fall in line and fill their roles because both of them have been elite on those ends of the court in these playoffs.

Just makes no sense to me.
#FreeBam
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#90 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 6:40 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:I’m digging more into the numbers and I’m just confused af at what’s going on with Bam. Like why are we not using him more on offense and why is he not taking it upon himself to be assertive regardless?

Like Tyler his a 9% higher usage than Bam and Bam is averaging more PPG and scoring way more efficiently than Tyler on 5 less shot attempts a game. Why in the world is that not reversed? You need that inside out game.

Bam is having his most efficient scoring playoffs ever, he’s having his most impactful playoffs ever despite the lack of scoring and playmaking from him due to a huge decrease in usage and shot attempts. Just imagine if his offense was just at his season averages at least.

This guy has been neutered in the offense right now and I’m not pointing any fingers I’m saying as a group they need to get together and figure it out because this is unacceptable.

He’s averaging 14 on 8 shots, give this dude 15 shots a game and he’s giving you 23-25 a night easily. That’s the exact scoring punch Jimmy needs next to him and a scoring punch that would make the team better.

Take a shot away from strus, take one from Gabe, take 1 or 2 from Jimmy, take 3 from Herro. There are ways to make up for this and give you a more efficient scoring punch next to Jimmy.

It almost feels like Jimmy Spo and bam got together before the playoffs and decided Jimmy would carry the offense and Bam would carry the defense and everyone else would just fall in line and fill their roles because both of them have been elite on those ends of the court in these playoffs.

You will never know. If you knew, the Celtics would know. Just sit back and shut your fanboy ass up lol

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#91 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri May 20, 2022 6:48 am

harlem_ball wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:I’m digging more into the numbers and I’m just confused af at what’s going on with Bam. Like why are we not using him more on offense and why is he not taking it upon himself to be assertive regardless?

You will never know. If you knew, the Celtics would know. Just sit back and shut your fanboy ass up lol

You come on here and just say the dumbest **** night after night lol. Idk if I’ve ever seen you legit talk basketball without spouting off some nonsense, your brand is strong
#FreeBam
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#92 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 6:51 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
harlem_ball wrote:

You come on here and just say the dumbest **** night after night lol. Idk if I’ve ever seen you legit talk basketball without spouting off some nonsense, your brand is strong

Haha. I trust Spo. Anything you write i completely skip. You keep repeating yourself. Your ocd is triggered. Relax and accept the outcome. I unsubscribed to your logic a long time ago buddy.

I love ya though
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#93 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 6:57 am

The GM failed Spo by giving him old players. Spo needs younger 2 way players. He's not a guy that knows how to juggle veteran leaders that need to play full time cuz he wears em out and he doesn't think he needs to change that. But his system is too uptempo so something has to give.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#94 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 6:58 am

That said, Spo rings so much potential where you don't think there is potential... he's a unique coach.

Flawed but unique. He's gone DAntoni, maybe you give him Giannis and he wins it all easy.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#95 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 7:02 am

Tucker was an absolute warrior this year. Hang his jersey in the rafters immediately.
harlem_ball
Lead Assistant

Post#96 » by harlem_ball » Fri May 20, 2022 7:05 am

Dantoni was using Tucker at center, even wilder, hahaha. These coaches are bananas.
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,695

Post#97 » by HEATVols865 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:28 am

gom wrote:
Flash4thewin wrote:At least we don’t have to hear the let’s go Celtic chant in Miami until game 5.

That was horrible to hear. I can't imagine how the players felt.

After how they played, I hope they felt humiliated and wanting to go out for blood. Those players don’t deserve to have their feelings cared about. They’ve been coddled enough. Man up. This is the Miami Heat goddamn it! This is Heat Culture and those clowns, other than Jimmy, were anything but Heat Culture. I hope they all have nightmares of those chants but in reality I’m sure Bam was out partying and Herro was out cheating on his girl. The HEAT are above these players and I care about the franchise, b*tches, I mean, players come and go.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#98 » by HEATVols865 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:30 am

gom wrote:
AirP. wrote:Uh oh... good thing Miami stood pat vs trading for one of those 3 PFs they were looking at, at the trade deadline.
Read on Twitter

Next man up. Likely Spo goes with Martin.

Spo has aversion to players taller than 6’9…holy crap

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#99 » by HEATVols865 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:31 am

Rapaz wrote:
Read on Twitter

Bum already moved on, but vowed to be “more aggressive” next time. He will execute those dribble handoffs intensely.

Where are the quotes from the players and Spo post game? I wanna see what these clowns have said.

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#100 » by HEATVols865 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:38 am

harlem_ball wrote:ESPN says we lost cuz Celts went smaller. Spo will make the adjustments.

We'll see.

It was a great year, regardless.

Spo will adjust? GTFOH with that nonsense!

#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

Return to Miami Heat