ImageImageImage

ECF Game 5: Boston @ Miami - 5/25 @ 8:30pm EST

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

MiamiSun
Junior
And1: 456

Re: ECF Game 5: Boston @ Miami - 5/25 @ 8:30pm EST 

Post#1381 » by MiamiSun » Thu May 26, 2022 5:37 pm

We need a volume scorer who can get you a bucket to stop the bleeding in these crazy runs. Right now Butler is hurt, Lowrie is hurt (hopefully thats all it is) and Tyler is hurt.

Even Duncan going 3-10 last night felt better than what was going on before.

I think it's time to cash in Herro and Duncan for Donovan Mitchell.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 34,987

Post#1382 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Thu May 26, 2022 5:38 pm

Kobewade11 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:[

Explain his major decrease in touches and usage?

You can post all the videos you want, it doesn’t change a thing.

Tell Bam you want him to be a scorer out of the gate and out an end to the DHOs. Tell him to shoot 18 shots a game and he’s averaging 25-11-3 worst case and he’s all nba.

I know ball and I know what I see. I know the skillset and ability I see. We saw a glimpse in game 3 and then what happens? Another decrease in touches and usage so we can have him set up our shooters who can’t shoot for 45 3s a game. I understand Jimmy taking more shots but Tyler for damn sure shouldn’t be taking more. Spo just feels like he has too because if he isn’t scoring he doesn’t impact anything, and even then he doesn’t impact much as the numbers tell us.

Are you telling me Bam isn’t averaging 25 a game if he shoots 18 shots a game?

Bam doesnt have the testicular fortitude to put up 18 shots a game regularly so why are you even asking? Go back and read the article Fresh posted about kentucky coaches criticizing his lack of aggression. If they dont bite as puppies guess what? They arent biting as adults. He isnt that guy, never gonna be that guy, get over it.

I don’t give a **** about what kentucky says lol basically none of their players reach their potential in that system. Look at Towns and Booker once they got in the league compared to what they were at KY for example. Had them coming off the bench lmao. Hell look at Bam now compared to then, look at Herro. That coaching staff is garbage they just get clout because Cal brings guys in due to his NBA connections.

If you build the scheme around Bam shooting at least 18 shots and stop doing DHOs he’s going to shoot 18 shots.
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 34,987

Post#1383 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Thu May 26, 2022 5:39 pm

MiamiSun wrote:We need a volume scorer who can get you a bucket to stop the bleeding in these crazy runs. Right now Butler is hurt, Lowrie is hurt (hopefully thats all it is) and Tyler is hurt.

Even Duncan going 3-10 last night felt better than what was going on before.

I think it's time to cash in Herro and Duncan for Donovan Mitchell.

I agree. The time is now
#FreeBam
fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,594

Post#1384 » by fishfuego. » Thu May 26, 2022 5:44 pm

HeatFanDan wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:Last 3 games:

Mia 42 ft - Bos 91 ft
49 FTA disparity :o

Gm5 FT's

End of 1Q: Mia 0 - Bos 4 (Heat up 19-17)
End of 2Q: Mia 2 - Bos 9 (Heat up 42-37)
End of 3Q: Mia 10 - Bos 21 (Heat down 58-69) Lead is 11 - FT deficit 11

By 4Q the damage was done they hardly even called FT's. Just an extra 2 for C's & 4 for us.

I'm not saying officiating is what solely lost us the game & yes we didn't play up to par....but they certainly didn't help. You know who they have been helping, especially in the last 3 games? Boston.

What makes the free throw disparity in this series all the more ridiculous is that we are a #1 seed. NEVER in my 30+ years of watching NBA basketball have I seen a 1 seed get the business from the refs/league like this. Disgusting.

Florida/Miami is the odd location (to not get into a political subject). The NBA will not have the red-est of states represent their brand. ESPN/ABC/Disney will make sure that the league follow orders. Miami will not win nor will it be in the Finals.

Return to Miami Heat