ImageImageImage

R3G4: Celtics @ Heat, 5/23/23 8:30pm

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,027

Re: R3G4: Celtics @ Heat, 5/23/23 8:30pm 

Post#981 » by Flash4thewin » Thu May 25, 2023 1:11 am

MHeat0279 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
Don't tell me the betting community has already foreseen that we'll lose game 5

They have not, just a personal opinion there. Going to be hard to win 3 in a row in Boston. Silver probably wants another game though :o

Dont know why i have the feeling refs will be hard on us tomorrow.

The refs gave us a 10 free throw advantage in our home game. Tatum only went to the line twice.... In Boston I expect Tatum and Brown to each go at least 10 to the free throw line tomorrow.
Jfh20
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,773

Post#982 » by Jfh20 » Thu May 25, 2023 1:45 am

Gettin back to the finals was never going to be easy yall… if anything there helpin prepare for the juggernaut out west
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#983 » by goodboy » Thu May 25, 2023 3:26 am

Chalm Down wrote:
goodboy wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
yeah, bye!!

Oh looky looky here.. who have we have here.. this phucking guy.

stop watching the games and cursing us, thx

How tight did it get ?
Bright
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,806

Post#984 » by KingDavid » Thu May 25, 2023 3:54 am

Wiltside wrote:We had a really bad 20 minute stretch. From up 9 early in the third to losing by 17. Huge swing.

Even when we were winning the first quarter though, I didn’t like how we were playing. Offense was clunky and the defense was late on rotations and gave their shooters wide open looks. We still have ourselves a chance to win this one. We even had multiple runs to cut it to 4, but then had bad turnovers that were just momentum breakers.

Celtics won a bunch of games in Miami and celebrated on our floor last year. Time to return the favour tomorrow.

It makes me chuckle, the thought that we'd give these same looks to Denver. They will melt us from downtown if we give them open 3s.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#985 » by 3ballbomber » Thu May 25, 2023 4:16 am

Wiltside wrote:We had a really bad 20 minute stretch. From up 9 early in the third to losing by 17. Huge swing.

Even when we were winning the first quarter though, I didn’t like how we were playing. Offense was clunky and the defense was late on rotations and gave their shooters wide open looks. We still have ourselves a chance to win this one. We even had multiple runs to cut it to 4, but then had bad turnovers that were just momentum breakers.

Celtics won a bunch of games in Miami and celebrated on our floor last year. Time to return the favour tomorrow.

Close out games are the hardest. I think even Jimmy succumbed to the pressure. At least we'll be better prepared mentally for gm5. The series win will just feel that much sweeter after going through some adversity & be a big middle finger to the media doubting us.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#986 » by 3ballbomber » Thu May 25, 2023 4:24 am

KingDavid wrote:

It makes me chuckle, the thought that we'd give these same looks to Denver. They will melt us from downtown if we give them open 3s.

The only player i'm concerned about in Denver is Joker & if i'm Bam is up for the challenge he may be able to hold him in check. We've had the toughest road these PO's. Once we end Boston we've had been well prepared to face Nugs, who may be like a deer in headlights as first timers in the nba finals wich is a diff beast.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#987 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Thu May 25, 2023 12:19 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
They have not, just a personal opinion there. Going to be hard to win 3 in a row in Boston. Silver probably wants another game though :o

The refs gave us a 10 free throw advantage in our home game. Tatum only went to the line twice.... In Boston I expect Tatum and Brown to each go at least 10 to the free throw line tomorrow.

Why are you expecting that from Brown? He’s averaging 2 for the series and hasn’t shot 10 free throws once this entire playoffs
#FreeBam
MHeat0279
Analyst
And1: 4,372

Post#988 » by MHeat0279 » Thu May 25, 2023 1:49 pm

3ballbomber wrote:
KingDavid wrote:

The only player i'm concerned about in Denver is Joker & if i'm Bam is up for the challenge he may be able to hold him in check. We've had the toughest road these PO's. Once we end Boston we've had been well prepared to face Nugs, who may be like a deer in headlights as first timers in the nba finals wich is a diff beast.

Hopefully Bam can at least slow the Joker down just a little bit, i dont think it will happen, the guys is not only big but extremely skillfull with his offense and passing, good thing is watching the Nuggets i think we will be able to score on them as well. They are a better team than us but the Bucks and Celtics were as well and look what happened, i will be happy if we make a good series out of it. They also have been playing very collected but lets see if they can keep the same poise in the finals, but in order to test their maturity and resolve we will need to have them on the ropes.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,453

Post#989 » by Bishop45 » Thu May 25, 2023 6:20 pm

Wrong thread
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,694

Post#990 » by Shewasfly » Thu May 25, 2023 9:30 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Let's not do this. I agree that the refs were not the reason for our loss, but the refs don't and have never "given" the Heat ****.

Did we forget that Smart's dirty ass full on threw a punch at Caleb Martin and didn't even get penalized for it at all? He should have been suspended for game 4. And if that happens, we're likely in the finals right now. So let's not talk about the refs giving us anything.
:tiredJB:
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#991 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Thu May 25, 2023 11:26 pm

We didn’t try game four, that’s literally all that matters. No this and that, the refs did this or that, so and so should’ve been suspended, blah blah blah.

None of that **** matters. This team didn’t come out focused and they flat out played with little to no effort.
#FreeBam
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,678

Post#992 » by HEATVols865 » Fri May 26, 2023 12:19 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:We didn’t try game four, that’s literally all that matters. No this and that, the refs did this or that, so and so should’ve been suspended, blah blah blah.

None of that **** matters. This team didn’t come out focused and they flat out played with little to no effort.

Yep. We pissed down our own pants when we saw they wouldn’t back down. Then we didn’t know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
Chalm Down
RealGM
And1: 132,742

Post#993 » by Chalm Down » Fri May 26, 2023 12:36 am

goodboy wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:
goodboy wrote:Oh looky looky here.. who have we have here.. this phucking guy.

stop watching the games and cursing us, thx

How tight did it get ?

Be gone, heathen
Bishop45 wrote:"Let Iggie start the season brehs, was the wors that could happen"

Return to Miami Heat