ImageImageImage

The Season, That Never Was!

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Mack Attack
Ballboy
And1: 0

The Season, That Never Was! 

Post#1 » by Mack Attack » Mon Jan 7, 2008 7:27 pm

Heat Fans Alike,

Happy New Year to all! I was hoping the new year would have started out with a couple of wins but as we have all witness loses continue to build and become very difficult to watch or to just have an interest in the home team. I've tried to remain positive with the situation but, I think we all need to understand, this team is D.O.N.E! Stick a fork in their side, the season is a rap.

Some will be pissed at me for sharing my thoughts but the truth always hurts. Shaq is done for the year, their's no need for him to come back, the team will not make the post season, Wade should be able to heal completely, ride out J. Will's contract and mend the relationship with Smush, we just may need him beyond this season. Oh! how can I forget this important factor; I love Riles but, his time has come to retire and remain retire. He proved the critics wrong by winning a championship which I'm thankful for but, a enough is enough. Develop the young guns for Spolestra and enjoy his coaching style finally.

Why is it, every single year, the home team seem to have more injuries than any other team in the league. Talk about misfortunes! Ever since Riles return expect for SVG finally year, (Wade rim injury) the team has become the "Walking Wounded"! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mack Attack
HML Class of '89
realfung
Assistant Coach
And1: 44

Post#2 » by realfung » Mon Jan 7, 2008 8:53 pm

Sorry for your team, but let them fully rebuild and you will have a good team along side Flash......who will be a superstar for years to come.

But I think Diesel's contract will haunt you guys for some years.
Lane1974
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25

Post#3 » by Lane1974 » Mon Jan 7, 2008 9:17 pm

yeah we have plenty of threads on this
no need for another one

Return to Miami Heat